Community > Posts By > wraithme66

wraithme66's photo
Sun 05/22/11 12:58 AM
"Je ne sais pas" Ce'st la vie!

wraithme66's photo
Fri 05/20/11 01:28 AM
Hahaha! Wow! I post about an observation, and it goes all kinds of directions. For those of you that have known me on here for many years now... You know I'm by no means insecure... I've never been on here looking for love. No one on here is serious enough. I'm flattered by those of you that appeased my question. Thank you. I guess I've been more exceedingly bored lately. This site always has the best forums. Honestly... I'm on numerous "Dating" sites. This one always has the most down to earth people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. For that... I digress.

wraithme66's photo
Tue 05/17/11 06:10 PM

I just noticed that not a soul has viewed my profile in weeks. Or is everybody just in stealth mode nowadays?

I used to complain about that sort of thing profusely on the forums, until one day I solved the problem.

This is what I did (and I suggest you do too, but of course it's just a suggestion):

I stopped obsessing over it.

Now I feel like a new man.

Lol! It's the first time I've ever brought this topic up. Usually... I get about half a dozen views a day... But nada for awhile now. I just thought it strange.

wraithme66's photo
Tue 05/17/11 05:05 PM
I just noticed that not a soul has viewed my profile in weeks. Or is everybody just in stealth mode nowadays?

wraithme66's photo
Sun 04/24/11 11:03 AM
Wow! You all are soo literal. You can have love for the world, and people, without being in love with them. It's called compassion.

wraithme66's photo
Sun 04/24/11 02:21 AM

Thanks alot. No that does help. And I guess I have sort of been questioning if I havent shown her how much I really care. Because I really do. I think after how shes been acting lately, that maybe Ive been afraid of opening up and putting myself out there and getting ridiculed. Not say thats what would happen...but I guess maybe Ive been nervous about it.

Well... You'll never know until you truly put out that effort. The question you have to ask yourself is... Is she worth it all to you if you can see real happiness regardless of ridicule? Or are you just caught up in a spell based on your own ideals? If she truly matters enough to you, meaning more than most things can be backed up logically... Then you're geared up enough to take that risk that will make your head spin, and your stomach flip in the good way.

wraithme66's photo
Sun 04/24/11 02:16 AM

You're breakin my heart...

I am sorry to break ur heart like so. Broke my heart too when i held my son as he passed away :(

I am sorry... I lost my only brother after I tried most of my life to keep him safe. All we can do is try like hell. That's the thing about life... It's not always fair... But it's definitely real.

wraithme66's photo
Sun 04/24/11 02:09 AM
Actually... Brother... Women don't always speak the same language as we do. What seems straight logically... Doesn't always speak the same on emotions, i.e. insecurity. Women love it when a guy is (confidently, and truly into her) guy, can tell her exactly HOW she makes him feel about HER. Meaning... Let it out. Tell her what she makes you FEEL like. What is going on inside your head. What involuntary actions within your body are affected by her. Heart, Head, Breathing, Temperature. Some women can only understand what they're putting themselves out there for. She may very well be looking for love. Yet... You're being very "Playerish/insecure"/ or vague by saying you want to "commit", or "take to the next level". Be a human being. Tell her if you can't stop thinking about her. Tell her that when you're close that your heart races, and you get choked up. It sounds like she's detaching from you cause you're not revealing enough about your feelings for her. To act like you're cool, or apathetic is asinine to finding real love. A "real man"... Will risk anything for what matters most in his life. I hope this helps you dude?

wraithme66's photo
Sun 04/24/11 01:52 AM
How many of you are out there to share the love? It's Easter everyone! HAPPY EASTER!

wraithme66's photo
Sun 04/24/11 01:43 AM

no because that is not logical wraith

but then I would not expect a wraith to be logical

is it true you are flesh eating?

No... Just an old wives tale... I am here, not necessarily for vengeance... But definitely brought back for a better purpose. Philosophically speaking. Which is the truer definition of my screen name.

wraithme66's photo
Sun 04/24/11 01:39 AM

Yup...most days I feel that way

Nice... "JOHNNY 5"

wraithme66's photo
Sun 04/24/11 01:38 AM
You're breakin my heart...

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/23/11 12:47 AM
Like you're the only one on the planet? Cause I do right now...

wraithme66's photo
Tue 04/12/11 06:39 PM
Eh... Bored... That's why I'm here tonight.

wraithme66's photo
Tue 04/12/11 06:35 PM
If you were... You'd be tasty... Lol! How are you sweetheart?

wraithme66's photo
Tue 04/12/11 06:23 PM
Otherwise... One Texan right here...

wraithme66's photo
Tue 04/05/11 08:46 PM
I think wow! You're gorgeous... I can see why you're a model.

wraithme66's photo
Sat 02/05/11 01:31 AM
My buddy from Detroit Emailed me that a month ago... It's hilarious!

wraithme66's photo
Sat 02/05/11 01:29 AM
Seriously? Again... There is a flood of fake/prostitute profiles on here. Just be warned. It's always tiresome... I guess you get what you pay for? FREE

wraithme66's photo
Wed 02/02/11 10:37 AM
I'll tell you one thing... If you can't find confidence in yourself, don't fake it. Women see right through a fake than they do someone that's not confident. Lying is way more a turn-off than lacking confidence. Just be yourself. Once you're comfortable in being yourself... You'll be more confident. Also, Overly confident is bad too. That's being cocky. Only the wrong kind of women like that.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25