HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!

flowerforyou love :heart: flowerforyou love :heart: drinker

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:16 PM
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!

flowerforyou love :heart: flowerforyou love :heart: drinker

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:21 AM
Her husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months yet she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business fell, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. When I think about it now. ....I think you bring me bad luck!"
noway bigsmile smokin

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:11 AM
laugh good one laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:47 PM
The woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed way too qualified for the job.

Look Miss," said the foreman, "have you any actual experience in picking lemons?"

"Well, as a matter if fact, yes!" she replied. "I've been divorced three times."

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:03 PM

sorry i was the only one who responded...so far flowerforyou

this was really cute...happy laugh :wink:

awww....don't be sorry....there's tons of jokes on here....even I can't respond to all of them
TY :smile:

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:27 PM
A man was driving home late one afternoon, and he was driving above the speed limit. He looks in his rear view mirror and notices a police car with its red lights.

He thinks, "I can outrun this guy", so he floors it. The cars are racing down the highway -- 60, 70, 80, 90 miles an hour. Finally, as his speedometer passes 100, the guy realizes he can't outrun the cop so he gives up and pulls over to the curb.

The police officer gets out of his cruiser and approaches the car. He leans down and says, "Listen mister, I've had a really lousy day, and I just want to go home. Give me a good excuse and I'll let you go."

The man thought for a moment and said, "Three weeks ago my wife ran off with a police officer. When I saw your cruiser in my rear view mirror I thought you were that officer and you were trying to give her back to me!"

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:11 PM

smacklaugh laugh flowerforyou

Of course you know some would never admit to falling for this....lol laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:04 PM
*Think of a letter between ** A and W.

Repeat it out loud as you scroll down.
.. **Keep going . .
** Don't stop **
Think of an **animal **that begins **with that letter
. .
Repeat it out loud as you scroll down.
Think of either a **man's/woman's ** name ** that **begins
with the ** last letter** **in the animal's name
Almost there.......
Now
*count out the letters in that name on the fingers of the
hand you are not using to scroll down.
Take the hand you counted with and hold it out in front of
you at face level
Look at your palm very closely and notice the lines in your
hand
Do the lines take the form of the first letter in the
person's name?
.. Of course not......
Now smack yourself in the head for falling for that one!
laugh laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:49 AM
Hamburger meat, cheese, tomatos, refried beans, tortilla chips, sour cream, guacamole, and lotsa hot sauce.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:15 AM
good one laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:35 PM

I have a favorite Bee ^^

Want to guess which it is?

Scared to ask.....lol
laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:27 PM

I dont get it....

boobies only spelled boo bees :smile:

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:24 PM

wakkee your a nice personality i like you

awwwwwww......ty :smile:

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:24 PM
Q: What kind of bees make milk?
A: BOOBEES!

One of those jokes that make you say.....
Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd.....lol laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:19 PM
LOL laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:19 PM
Cowboy riding down the trail encounters Indian laying on trail with hard on. Says "what are you doing?" Indian says" Me tellum time."

Cowboy shakes his head, rides on, encounters another exactly the same. Says "you telling time?" "yup" "how can you tell time like that?" Indian says "workum like sundial, readum shadow".

Cowboy, incredulous, rides on. Encounters Indian in trail masturbating. Cowboy says "let me guess, you're telling time too." Indian says " Nope.

But me windum clock!"

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:15 PM
Edited by WHACKEEEONE on Tue 02/12/08 05:15 PM
They're off. Conscience is left at the post. Silk Panties and Jockey Shorts are off with a rush. Bare Belly is starting to show. Heavy Bosom is being pressed. Cherry is caught getween Two Thighs with Big **** and Clean Sheets in the back. Douche Bag is not in the running. At the half, it's Cherry between Big **** and Passionate Lady, Two Thighs working hard. Bare Belly is under terrific pressure. Coming into the stretch,
Cherry cracks under the strain as Big **** goes for the kill. Passionate Lady is doing her best. Bare Belly is close up. Big **** passes Two Thighs by a full length and Passionate Lady is almost overcome by the ordeal. At the finish, Big **** rushes in but Passionate Lady takes all he has and it's a dead heat. Heavy Bosom's full and Bare Belly is lathered at the finish. Two Thighs pulls up hard and Clean Sheets never has a chance, while Conscience wasn't in the running from the start. Big **** makes an unexpected big spurt, but Passionate Lady keeps on coming too. Douche Bag comes in last to clean up.