Community > Posts By > Bastet127

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/15/21 05:40 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Fri 01/15/21 05:43 PM

Can you name even one crime that he committed while in office? I don’t mean empty accusations of crime, but something that actually has a little bit of actionable evidence behind it. Again, I’m not a Trump supporter (though I’m sure you probably think I am), I simply do not see how so many people have bought into this. It’s no different than a religion... you’re believing in something that can’t be seen or touched or measured, but must be taken on faith in the word of your priesthood. And furthermore, if I may ask a side question, I should like to know, if someone does support the president, how on earth does that equate them to a white supremacist? I feel like I woke up in Bizarro world.

Time will tell more, but right now ... not accepting a valid election, then using his power to inflame his supporters to believe the election outcome was false - just like a true despot. Telling the Proudboys to standby. Encouraging people at his rally to march to the Capitol and fight and not accept the legal election, knowing there were violent extremists hanging on to his every word. Not stopping his lawyer from using the word "combat" when firing them up to march to the Capitol.

Doing NOTHING during the riot! What a corrupt leader he has proved to be. He has not even shown remorse for the death of his supporters or the policeman who died because of HIS words inflaming them.

If he does not get convicted for that, the justice system is corrupt.

Do you realize the first 3 sentences of your post describes exactly how the Democrats acted when Trump won in 2016 . I guess the hatred for trump is so great that some folks would rather be viewed as a hypocrite of even worse the beginnings of dementia .
ote]

Imagine that, extremists on both sides. However this thread is about trumps impeachment, twice, and how he personally incited extremists to attack the Capitol where 5 people have died. Maybe start your own thread for your extremist views.

How was my thread an extremist view? Because I didn’t bow down and agree with your one sided and closed minded views? Never. Please state one line or one word where Trump personally incited people to crash in windows and enter the capitol. Being told to support what you believe in is called patriotism . Something liberals know nothing about. Remember it was those , Hollywood Elites that you liberals foment over that were inciting violent acts on the President. Along with auntie Maxine Waters and the “ Squad” .
Of course I’m sure that won’t come to memory for you or else it will and you’ll act like it never happened. A common practice among Democrats

blah blah blah, the last time I showed you a fact you completely ignored it. If you don’t see
how he incited these people for months on end, shame on you.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/15/21 04:13 PM

Can you name even one crime that he committed while in office? I don’t mean empty accusations of crime, but something that actually has a little bit of actionable evidence behind it. Again, I’m not a Trump supporter (though I’m sure you probably think I am), I simply do not see how so many people have bought into this. It’s no different than a religion... you’re believing in something that can’t be seen or touched or measured, but must be taken on faith in the word of your priesthood. And furthermore, if I may ask a side question, I should like to know, if someone does support the president, how on earth does that equate them to a white supremacist? I feel like I woke up in Bizarro world.

Time will tell more, but right now ... not accepting a valid election, then using his power to inflame his supporters to believe the election outcome was false - just like a true despot. Telling the Proudboys to standby. Encouraging people at his rally to march to the Capitol and fight and not accept the legal election, knowing there were violent extremists hanging on to his every word. Not stopping his lawyer from using the word "combat" when firing them up to march to the Capitol.

Doing NOTHING during the riot! What a corrupt leader he has proved to be. He has not even shown remorse for the death of his supporters or the policeman who died because of HIS words inflaming them.

Do you realize the first 3 sentences of your post describes exactly how the Democrats acted when Trump won in 2016 . I guess the hatred for trump is so great that some folks would rather be viewed as a hypocrite of even worse the beginnings of dementia .
ote]

Imagine that, extremists on both sides. However this thread is about trumps impeachment, twice, and how he personally incited extremists to attack the Capitol where 5 people have died. Maybe start your own thread for your extremist views.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/15/21 04:58 AM

Of course you all want to impeach him. This will be the last chance to try to tarnish his legacy . They have been on a four year mission to destroy him. From the impeachment talk in his first 10 minutes as president to the rigging of the 2020 election which has been in play ever since he beat the anointed one, HRC. Their hate must be fed by the ever present fact that a business man like Trump did more for this Country in four years than Clinton bush or Obama could do in eight years each. We teach our children to be bigger than that. Why can’t these “ grown ups” learn that.

Hard to imagine where you get your figures, they're WRONG.

He certainly doesn't need any help to "tarnish his legacy"! slaphead

Obama inherited a recession, signed the American Recovery Act and set off the
longest period of economic growth and job creation in American history. It’s obvious
some people don’t do any research and just accept trump’s rhetoric.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/15/21 04:44 AM
Sometimes I put ketchup on my scrambled eggs.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 01/14/21 08:24 PM
The thing about trump is he wouldn’t even bail you out of jail unless
there was something in it for him.

Teach your children to have higher standards.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 01/14/21 06:43 PM
Opposites attract, likeness endures. But, I blame it all on the pheromones.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 01/14/21 06:37 PM
:heart: They were all lucky to have you in their lives.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 01/14/21 06:34 PM

And offenses against the Constitution are not the same as offenses against criminal code.
As example of an offense against the Constitution: using his power and privileges as POTUS inflicted grave harm on political order.

Impeachable.

Here in reality, they use a thing...it's pretty important....the left rarely uses it.... and it trumps feelings......and it's called.....EVIDENCE.

Remember all that hard evidence they had russian collusion? I'm he surprised he wasn't impeached 4 or 6 or 8 times for some other bullshlt. They have just as much evidence for some other dreamed up crap these nutjobs could use to delegitimize a duly elected president.

The Articles of Impeachment have the offenses, and the first impeachment involved
Ukraine, not Russia.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 01/14/21 04:58 AM

And offenses against the Constitution are not the same as offenses against criminal code.
As example of an offense against the Constitution: using his power and privileges as POTUS inflicted grave harm on political order.

Impeachable.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 01/12/21 07:56 PM
And so it ends...
I stand with Tom.

Bastet127's photo
Mon 01/11/21 03:07 PM

Some people here will still be making excuses as to why it's ok to deny some people their human rights when the "Re-education" camps open.

Hi Seamus, not trying to stir a pot here, I’m curious what human rights you are speaking of that are being denied.

Bastet127's photo
Sun 01/10/21 06:51 PM

The First Amendment applies to the Government, not social media as those are privately owned. When you sign up for those accounts you agree to their terms of service, which includes being banned if you violate them. The Government has not banned trump from any freedom of speech. He could hold a press conference today and perhaps offer condolences to those killed at the Capitol. In order for your freedom of speech to be limited it must come from the government.

And nobody is coming to take my gun. Please wake up.

Where in any of the replies did you see anything about first amendment? You missing the point altogether, or you are purposefully making a non argument as to condone these actions. The short sightedness of you defenders is astounding

hmmm... freedom of speech, which is mentioned in pretty much every reply, is covered under the first amendment. Get a grip.

Bastet127's photo
Sun 01/10/21 06:18 PM
Off the top of my head, Freedom! 90 by George Michael, and I feel
so much better afterwards :)

Bastet127's photo
Sun 01/10/21 05:40 PM
The First Amendment applies to the Government, not social media as those are privately owned. When you sign up for those accounts you agree to their terms of service, which includes being banned if you violate them. The Government has not banned trump from any freedom of speech. He could hold a press conference today and perhaps offer condolences to those killed at the Capitol. In order for your freedom of speech to be limited it must come from the government.

And nobody is coming to take my gun. Please wake up.

Bastet127's photo
Sat 01/09/21 06:15 PM

Did the last one steal your shirt?

She mistook it for a versace.

Bastet127's photo
Sat 01/09/21 06:10 PM
Well, there’s a subject change I could get on board with.

Bastet127's photo
Sat 01/09/21 06:07 PM
You look gorgeous girlfriend, love the hair! flowerforyou

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 07:49 PM

I think that many forget that United States Presidents hold that title for the rest of their lives. There is always President George Bush. Always President Jimmy Carter. And so on.

I think VP’s do too.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 07:38 PM

Now let's settle this word game Bastet.

If the plural of fish is fish.....
and the plural of deer is deer....

How come I've had 2 beers so far tonight?

Because you’re a lightweight?

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 07:36 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Fri 01/08/21 07:37 PM
And you need gloves!