Community > Posts By > Bastet127

Bastet127's photo
Sat 06/11/22 09:24 PM

Secure the schools with surveillance cameras and someone to monitor those cams, constantly. self locking doors only opening from the inside and armed personal posted out and inside. Just banning a type of gun or raising the age of ownership will do nothing to stop someone that is hell bent killing innocent children. There IS a reason these lunatics go to schools or malls . These places are ‘ gun free’

I guess you’ve never been 12 and in a room with all your dead classmates and smearing yourself in your best friends blood and playing dead to try to stay alive. Just try to imagine being that child and living with that horror for the rest of your life. The trauma you will carry every day. And then imagine a person who, even after knowing what this child went through, still can’t understand why we can’t have a semi-automatic AR15 that shot 5.56 gauge bullets, that in some cases, decapitated her classmates. Explain to her how an 18yo was able to walk into a store and purchase 2 AR15’s and 375 rounds of ammunition without so much as a blink of the eye. Explain to her how some people don’t see a problem with that, or think locking schools down like a prison is the solution. Just lock everything why you’re at it, the grocery stores, the theaters, the churches, lock it all down in this land of the free! I don’t care about whatever your stupid solutions are other than banning them, and I doubt anyone that ever survives such as tragic, horrific event, would either.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 06/10/22 08:00 PM

Sure enough I'm not here for a couple of weeks, I come back and it's the same clueless BS being repeated.

There is nothing good about Trump, period.

Our forfathers would have hung him a year ago!

Tell me I'm wrong................

It's always the same bs in this hate forum.

They will never agree. Even if all the evidence shows he's guilty, they will call it a hoax.:sleeping:

their isn’t any evidence showing that he is guilty of trying to overthrow the government. He is no more guilty than some of the democratic politicians that could be accused of instigating riots in 2019 and 2020. Trump even asked for the several thousand national gaurdsmen to be deployed around the Capitol on Jan. 3 because he understood that it could get bad , but Nancy pelosi denied that request. Why would trump want national guard there if he was gonna overthrow. Just because they twist the facts to paint a pretty picture doesn’t make it real or true. The circus on the hill now is nothing but a 3rd world kangaroo court , it’s all one sided. In the world of democrats I think liberty has her blindfold off .

Can you show your proof of the trump national guard request because apparently not even the Pentagon is aware of such a request.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 05/20/22 10:03 AM

No, the important part was INCORRECTLY saying WHO was responsible.

It's NOT nit picking to point out the FACT that it WASN'T a company or business, it's important. It's important because non-profits get government grants and that is the issue.

You continue to deflect from the issue in a futile attempt to justify saying it was a business which was incorrect. Rogue wasn't the important part....who was responsible is the important part.

Evidently you find facts unnecessary.

Straight from the grant proposal.
Eligibility
Eligible applicants are States; local, Tribal, and territorial governments; Tribal organizations; non-profit community-based organizations; and primary and behavioral health organizations

Bastet127's photo
Thu 05/19/22 10:55 AM
Rogue was the important part, nit-picking company, business, non-profit. Unnecessary.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 05/18/22 09:41 AM

Semantics? Really? whoa

It wasn't "a business going rogue" (your EXACT words originally), "companies going rogue" or "rogue companies" (my words). It WASN'T companies or a business at all......it was non-profit organizations putting the kits together, and that was the point I was making.

I KNOW what my EXACT words were and you made a point to say non-profit. So, yeah, semanatics? REALLY?

You were critical of ME saying "rogue companies" because I didn't use YOUR original phrasing while YOU didn't use your original phrasing in your criticism.

I have long had a theory that those who accuse others are guilty of their own accusations. Case in point made to justify my theory.

Hmmmm, I see clarifying my original statement, you see criticism.

There is somewhere between little and no difference between a "company going rogue", a business going rogue" or a "rogue company". Why did you even say anything about my terminology if NOT to be critical? You were being defensive of your incorrect statement rather than correcting your statement.

Semantics made it incorrect for you to criticize me to begin with. I stand by what I said. And I’m done beating this horse.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 05/17/22 02:07 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Tue 05/17/22 02:16 PM

Semantics? Really? whoa

It wasn't "a business going rogue" (your EXACT words originally), "companies going rogue" or "rogue companies" (my words). It WASN'T companies or a business at all......it was non-profit organizations putting the kits together, and that was the point I was making.

I KNOW what my EXACT words were and you made a point to say non-profit. So, yeah, semanatics? REALLY?

You were critical of ME saying "rogue companies" because I didn't use YOUR original phrasing while YOU didn't use your original phrasing in your criticism.

I have long had a theory that those who accuse others are guilty of their own accusations. Case in point made to justify my theory.

Hmmmm, I see clarifying my original statement, you see criticism.

Bastet127's photo
Mon 05/16/22 07:01 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Mon 05/16/22 07:32 PM

Semantics? Really? whoa

Bastet127's photo
Mon 05/16/22 10:38 AM

So did this real news reporter just buy the kit(s)? Did they question the shop providing them if they received the funding from the government for the kits? If yes, did they report them for selling the pipes which is prohibited with the funding or are they just looking to be an alarmist?

First off she denied there being crack pipes in the kits. After the reporter acquired one of these kits.The next day she was questioned about the kits the government sent out contained crack pipes her response was the government didn’t use tax payer $$ for the pipes. Investigation still on going to find out where the funds came from. She won’t be responsible for the lie because she doesn’t work for the White House any more.

And she was correct, federal dollars are not to include crack pipes.

Then who paid?.. Hunter? . Maybe he got a cut rate deal from his supplier.. They weren’t free I’m sure.

So a business going rogue and putting something in the safe smoking kits that it’s not supposed to makes Jen Psaki a liar? Ok. got it.

It's "non-profit" organizations, NOT "rogue" COMPANIES, who are putting together the "safe smoking kits".
While "safe smoking kits" are NOT all the same and NOT all of them have "crack pipes" there are SOME that do have them.
If the Federal Government is going to claim that the "safe smoking kits" THEY fund with grands don't contain "crack pipes" the funding should be cut off to "non-profit" organizations that do include crack pipes in their kits, which HAS been PROVEN.

I never said “rogue” companies, I said companies going rogue, as in, doing something on their own. And I totally agree that funding should be cut in those cases.

Bastet127's photo
Sun 05/15/22 06:59 PM

So did this real news reporter just buy the kit(s)? Did they question the shop providing them if they received the funding from the government for the kits? If yes, did they report them for selling the pipes which is prohibited with the funding or are they just looking to be an alarmist?

First off she denied there being crack pipes in the kits. After the reporter acquired one of these kits.The next day she was questioned about the kits the government sent out contained crack pipes her response was the government didn’t use tax payer $$ for the pipes. Investigation still on going to find out where the funds came from. She won’t be responsible for the lie because she doesn’t work for the White House any more.

Then who paid?.. Hunter? . Maybe he got a cut rate deal from his supplier.. They weren’t free I’m sure.

So a business going rogue and putting something in the safe smoking kits that it’s not supposed to makes Jen Psaki a liar? Ok. got it.

Bastet127's photo
Sun 05/15/22 01:20 PM

Bastet127's photo
Sun 05/15/22 08:28 AM

Bastet127's photo
Sat 04/02/22 07:34 PM

How about Jan 6th? You know the Insurection.

Do you think Clarence Thomas should resign or be impeached?

LOL people marching on and entering a public building they own, in protest is called an insurrection.
while people taking over whole neighborhoods, looting and burning down business', destroying monuments, busting up police stations and killing police is called a peaceful demonstration.
it's funny how the left was fine with it happening. until it came to their front door.

Both of these showed people reacting in uncivilized ways, both resulted in damages, deaths and arrests. Saying people just walked into a building they owned is just a ridiculous notion.

Yes, but only one of those groups are still being held in jail with resistance to their right to a speedy trial. Can you guess which? And why is their right to a speedy trial being blocked?

There’s over 700 of them all going to one federal court in DC. I’d say things are moving at reasonable pace, although I wouldn’t want to be stuck in prison awaiting trial. Then again, I wouldn’t have rioted the Capitol either.

The real reason some are still waiting trial is because of the democrat DOJs bias against any Trump supporter. Most of the charges are trespassing charges. Over a year before they get their chance to defend themselves . Very unfair and probably illegal. But with the democrats in charge I am not surprised. .. Common sense has been turned inside out since the democrats took over , and the people are taking notice of all these bad democratic policies and we will turn the tide come November. Democrats are polling worse than ever thanks to Joe, Kamala , Nancy and so many more. Modern democrats have ruined that party for many years to come in my opinion , and that will be great for the future of the United States

I get that you’re a staunch republican, but, to just put out false information really doesn’t add any credibility to the party. It isn’t hard to research, there are approx 70 that remain in jail, citing previous criminal records and more serious charges. That means 85% were either released without charges or were released on pretrial basis. There are no ‘just trespassing’ people remaining in jail awaiting trial.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 04/01/22 07:18 PM

LOL people marching on and entering a public building they own, in protest is called an insurrection.
while people taking over whole neighborhoods, looting and burning down business', destroying monuments, busting up police stations and killing police is called a peaceful demonstration.
it's funny how the left was fine with it happening. until it came to their front door.

Both of these showed people reacting in uncivilized ways, both resulted in damages, deaths and arrests. Saying people just walked into a building they owned is just a ridiculous notion.

Yes, but only one of those groups are still being held in jail with resistance to their right to a speedy trial. Can you guess which? And why is their right to a speedy trial being blocked?

There’s over 700 of them all going to one federal court in DC. I’d say things are moving at reasonable pace, although I wouldn’t want to be stuck in prison awaiting trial. Then again, I wouldn’t have rioted the Capitol either.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 04/01/22 10:10 AM

Bastet127's photo
Wed 03/30/22 06:59 PM

I believe most of you missed the point. Chris Rock was doing COMEDY. You don't like it, don't listen. Attitudes towards what is acceptable to be made fun of is in the dangerous realm of thought policing. Who decides what's funny for ME? I'll admit, I didn't watch the show, just the clip of Will Smith smacking Chris Rock.

At no point should Will have ever gone up on stage. Wife with medical problems or not - he could have settled it after the show if he had a problem with it. Roasts can be funny, and I'll be the first one to admit that people at the roasts are invited, and aware they may be roasted. It is still unacceptable to interrupt a man doing his craft.

Chris Rock took it the best way he could. He could've never expected Will to come up on stage when he wrote the joke - so he had to do some quick thinking on how to handle the situation and I think he did so, marvelously. I think Will came out with the short end of that stick. He winds up looking like the cuck chump he is and probably taking out his cuck frustrations by smacking a dude that didn't bang his wife, instead of the dudes that ran trains on her, with his permission.

I'm not a big fan of Will Smith, and I think this incident just fortifies that position. Not only is he a shlt actor, with even a shlttier kid actor - he's a 6'2 loser that slaps a 5'2 funny guy. What a hero defending his wife. Wonder if she celebrated by getting pounded by some other dude, while he watched

Make note, we agree on something :) And I have to add that G.I. Jane was a beautiful, shaved-head, bad-***. You can find the good in the humor if you look hard enough.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 03/29/22 04:47 AM
Two wrongs don’t make a right. They both took the low road in my opinion.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 03/24/22 12:15 PM

That’s the difference between adults and children .

This coming from someone that has referred to others as clueless foreigners and the bimbo class. Laughable.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 03/24/22 08:56 AM

If a person commits a murder and is never charged it doesn't mean they are innocent.....it means they
A) Haven't been caught
B) There isn't enough evidence to be charged and/or convicted in a criminal court.

Even if a person is charged with a crime it doesn't mean they ARE "innocent until proven guilty". During a CRIMINAL trial "due process" dictates that there is a "PRESUMPTION of innocents" UNTIL the government "PROVES BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT" that a defendant is guilty.
A "not guilty" verdict in criminal court ISN'T PROOF of innocence.

But while in "criminal case" there CAN be NO doubt about guilt for a "guilty" verdict to be handed down that ISN'T the metric for "civil cases" where defendant CAN be found guilty/responsible by a PREPONDERANCE OF THE EVIDENCE. In "civil cases" the standard is the evidence shows it's "more likely than not" that the defendant is guilty/responsible for a crime.

There are times when a person is found "not guilty" in a criminal trial and is found guilty/responsible of the SAME crime in civil court.

Thank you!

Bastet127's photo
Thu 03/24/22 07:03 AM
Well, my hope for the thought process of voters in this country is you’re innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. Criminal charges haven’t even been filed against Hunter Biden.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 03/24/22 04:41 AM
Political polarization, perception gaps, sensationalism has always existed, but media today has certainly created what we see today. People forget that media is business, they want to make money, and sensationalism sells. Tolerance for others’ opinion has morphed from disagreeing to entire political parties needing to be stopped. Our democracy is built on a system intended to work no matter what party holds power. Wingers are but a small portion of Americans, yet media has some believing it’s all democrats, all republicans, which is ridiculous. Those people are, as you said, the one-dimensional, and you just have to chalk that up to, I wouldn’t say uneducated, but, unaware, with a profound inability to see reality.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25