Community > Posts By > Bastet127

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 07:34 PM

Here is this thread :smile:

Bastet, I'm curious were you able to take that giant fish off the hook?

I struggle with that especially if they have teethscared

Oh lord no, that’s what son’s are for. I can’t bait worms either.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 07:32 PM
Any POTUS needs to hold himself to higher decorum than what was
tweeted about on trumps twitter. (that might be a tongue twister)

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 07:28 PM
Roger that. Let’s get back to calling each other names. Carry on.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 07:27 PM
I caught a seagull once on my line, in the air, lol.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 07:22 PM

I totally believe in freedom of speech, you know that Bastet. I created a fish thread for you to carry on the whale of tails for y'all....that's how much I believe in it!

But, you do know the plural of fish is fish, right? :)

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 07:19 PM
Something fishy about this topic. spock

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 07:12 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Fri 01/08/21 07:16 PM

I cant imagine catching one that large off a pier how awesome!
You used left overs of filet of fish for bait?:sweat_smile:

@bart, ty for having compassion and your respectful words.

That previous poster is not approving our off topic, but it was nice for a few posts, I agree flowerforyou

Ot: to be a fly on the wall in trumpville atm would be bliss.

What happened to freedom of speech, I wonder? laugh

And Bart, politics and religion, will get you every time. :)

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 07:10 PM

Cat I think it goes something like this...

Trump: Try to stay alive
Biden: truinnerashuvaduprezure

haha I had to google that, I thought it was a Harry Potter spell or something.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 06:58 PM

Exactly, i love to fish too.

Wow! Ive never caught one that large...Were you trolling and what bait did you use can I ask?

It was on the Rappahannock this past September, right off the pier, and we had fillet a fish
and I was using some of those left overs. Almost broke the line. Fun times!

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 06:43 PM

Can't blame the man for talking about your fish.

It is quite large.

And fishing isn’t just for rednecks, I caught a widemouth bass twice that size. :)

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 06:29 PM

All the living Presidents: (Carter, Bush, Clinton, Obama) attend a monthly lunch together, if they are able to. I wonder if Trump would attend.

I’m thinking he will not be invited.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 06:25 PM

Donald Trump. It's about effing time. drinker

So you support and celebrate people in power denying someone freedom of speech. What a basacwards time we live in. Reminds me of a movie I saw once called Idiocroci . You should check it out , you could use it for a road map for the joe Biden era we are all going to have face . Sad.

Perhaps you didn’t realize, but freedom of speech does contain some restrictions, such as,
“for the protection of national security or of public order (order public), or of public health or
morals.”

Those restrictions didn’t stop auntie Maxine waters from tell people to get in their faces and tell them there not welcome if the see a republican or the loser Hillary calling half the country implorables. Hypocritical reteric is common with liberals

I’m not a follower of politics really, I just like facts. And the fact is, trump’s social media advertised a rally, and incited violence against the Capitol that killed 5 people.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 06:07 PM
Well, I know what it wouldn’t say ... “See you on Twitter”.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 05:47 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Fri 01/08/21 05:48 PM

Donald Trump. It's about effing time. drinker

So you support and celebrate people in power denying someone freedom of speech. What a basacwards time we live in. Reminds me of a movie I saw once called Idiocroci . You should check it out , you could use it for a road map for the joe Biden era we are all going to have face . Sad.

Perhaps you didn’t realize, but freedom of speech does contain some restrictions, such as,
“for the protection of national security or of public order (order public), or of public health or
morals.”

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 05:42 PM

I'm an Ozzie. AUSTRALIAN. So maybe I don't have a opinion that matters when it comes to U.S politics. However, we here, as staunch allies of the U.S.A, have seen the writing on the wall since the maniac TRUMP and his clan, invaded free America. In our conversations /debates over your historical dilemma, and obviously I can't speak for all Ozzies, it is most overwhelming that the 'system' that is so 'concrete and flawless', has been allowed to be infiltrated, without consequence, so far.
I, and those in my surrounds, and confidently gazzilions more throughout the free world, just 'hope' (not pray), that your recovery is swift and positive.

It's been a rough ride finally the tyrant is banned on fb and twitter, he will not incite violence so easily.
Thank you for your positives vibes, we need all we can get.

Even parler is facing consequences from google play and apple. It’s good to see that others
around the world know that trump is not what America is all about. Positive vibes!

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 03:11 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Fri 01/08/21 03:19 PM

I’m so sick of these unbalanced liberal morons use if every talking point that they hear from their morality masters the MSM. ... he’s a Russian conspirator, he’s killed thousands with corona, the truth( which is beyond grasp of the hypocrite liberals) is that Trump showed the world what can be accomplished when you have a President that is more interested in building a better country for its citizens rather than building a more powerful government , to be run by a party of low morals . The Democrats . What happens in the capitol building was bad and shouldn’t have happened . That being said I never saw those people tear down a statue or burn a business. After 4 years of deep state ignoring the corruption and crime of liberal politicians and Biden supporters . A few Trump supporters went off the deep end. One more point is that when the Trump supporters had finally had enough where did they take their frustrations. To the people that they felt were responsible. The U.S.Congress. When antifa and BLM were “ protesting” where did they take their frustrations. They went and looted and burned private citizens businesses . The difference between real protests and pure thuggish terror. Where were all these “ law and order patriots” this summer during those riots. Not a word because those thugs were their supporters.

Minimalizing yesterday’s tragedy?? Because you didn’t see them tear down statues
or burn buildings? Try thinking like a human instead of a brainwashed trump fan.

Who's spinning now?

No where did I read in his statement anything about the tragedy of an unarmed woman. These people were trying to occupy - just like those axxholes in Seattle - only they gave them the police precinct because he's right....the thugs were supporters. Not one of those koolaid haired idiots were shot. I'm not saying they should have been, but the unbalance is obvious. A broken window versus cities on fire, and general public threatened.

SMH

No where in my statement did I mention anything about his lack of mentioning anything about the tragedy of an unarmed woman. And a broken window? Seriously? Wow.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 02:31 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Fri 01/08/21 02:33 PM

Trump the lunatic needs to go right now before he can do anymore damage to our country!
As I've been saying it's time to invoke the 25 th amendment now before he does anything crazy internationally.
We only have less than two weeks to go but we shouldn't underestimate the potential dangers.

As you’ve been saying? You libs have been saying a lot over the past four years . But what you’ve been saying is a lot of non-sense, like 3rd world non-sense. Free abortions , no boarders, defund police, wipe away our history. Ban words. I could go on for hours stating policies that you immoral fools want enacted. Not for America . Not now, not ever. So after 4 years of dems. lying , cheating , burning , destroying and trying to remove god from our lives you think we should all join together for a kumbiya celebration.

Wake up! Eat your fish. I'm not necessarily a liberal but I am a patriot who loves this country and we need to rid ourselves of the treasonous, insane and sociopathic narcissistic liar Trump!
No one wants to defund the police or remove God (what does this even mean).
Wake up and get your news from somewhere besides Trump. Wake up and realize what he is and has always been.

Those shouting Wake Up must have been in a coma during the last 4 yrs. no ones saying defund police? That’s all we heard during the riots this past summer. Pull your head out of the sand and wipe away the fog of lies and deceit that the dems. Have forced on American citizens . All in the name of pure hatred because the bad man said some things that weren’t “ presidential “ . The best economy ever, the best employment numbers ever, strongest military, stronger trade for the u.s. as far as not getting screwed over like Obama had it.... I really believe the whole hatred thing stems from Trump doing more for Americans, all Americans than Obama could ever think of. That’s the difference between a strong leader and one that goes around apologizing for being the No. 1. Removing god ? That means stopping churches because of corona, removing crosses. The dems. have been doing that for years now. Watch something besides the liberal agenda news and create your own opinion.

I’ll just leave this Voltaire quote:

“Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities.”

Trump put out the rally cry, they came, and he will let them all fall down. Choose your idols wisely.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 06:06 AM

Trump the lunatic needs to go right now before he can do anymore damage to our country!
As I've been saying it's time to invoke the 25 th amendment now before he does anything crazy internationally.
We only have less than two weeks to go but we shouldn't underestimate the potential dangers.

As you’ve been saying? You libs have been saying a lot over the past four years . But what you’ve been saying is a lot of non-sense, like 3rd world non-sense. Free abortions , no boarders, defund police, wipe away our history. Ban words. I could go on for hours stating policies that you immoral fools want enacted. Not for America . Not now, not ever. So after 4 years of dems. lying , cheating , burning , destroying and trying to remove god from our lives you think we should all join together for a kumbiya celebration.

The US was built from migrants, and has always been a melting pot. White supremacy has no place in the country, then, or now. What happened at the Capitol was a vision of trump’s world, as you see it through your lens. And that is not a world I want, one filed with lies, inequality and hate.

It’s not a political party issue, it’s a trump issue.

What you spout as not a world you want is exactly what the left has been dishing out to us for the past four years . You must want it because you libs. have been supporting it for way to long.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 01/08/21 05:56 AM

The US was built from migrants, and has always been a melting pot. White supremacy has no place in the country, then, or now. What happened at the Capitol was a vision of trump’s world, as you see it through your lens. And that is not a world I want, one filed with lies, inequality and hate.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 01/07/21 07:54 PM

LMAO.....wrong....and lets just say it does..lol...u will be LONG gone . god tht was funny .

Some people expand their thinking beyond just themselves.