Community > Posts By > Bastet127

Bastet127's photo
Tue 12/29/20 04:10 PM

Bastet & girth, you have the patience of saints.flowerforyou

flowerforyou

Bastet127's photo
Tue 12/29/20 04:09 PM

Oh bastet, that is so weak. I present logic and facts, you can only say I should believe reuters and the ap. I'm surprised you didn't say cnn, they are liars too. No, I check up on any news I get, I do not take the word of professional bs artists like those you recommend. I go to sources to see if it checks out.

Why didn't you simply say I don't believe x,y, and z and give me more evidence? Then we discuss evidence and facts. Do you suspect or know that it would go badly for you if you went that route? I've found that leftists, I hope you don't mind me referring to you that way, I've found they operate on feelings and emotion, facts they do not like too much. Is that you?

I hope none of the never trumper crowd does any harm to themselves when trump finally prevails. I can hear it now "he stole it" You know you will say that. I will cackle with glee, we will have another 4 years of no war, the economy will build back up, people will become prosperous again and the far left will be miserable

You really cross the line with how to speak to me. I don’t, however, really mind your rude, condescending, and highly inaccurate tone as it tells everything about you and nothing about me.

Bastet127's photo
Mon 12/28/20 05:09 PM

Oh bastet, that is so weak. I present logic and facts, you can only say I should believe reuters and the ap. I'm surprised you didn't say cnn, they are liars too. No, I check up on any news I get, I do not take the word of professional bs artists like those you recommend. I go to sources to see if it checks out.

Why didn't you simply say I don't believe x,y, and z and give me more evidence? Then we discuss evidence and facts. Do you suspect or know that it would go badly for you if you went that route? I've found that leftists, I hope you don't mind me referring to you that way, I've found they operate on feelings and emotion, facts they do not like too much. Is that you?

I hope none of the never trumper crowd does any harm to themselves when trump finally prevails. I can hear it now "he stole it" You know you will say that. I will cackle with glee, we will have another 4 years of no war, the economy will build back up, people will become prosperous again and the far left will be miserable

You check up on any news you get? Your mean like the incorrect unemployment data you
posted? AP and Reuters are the most reliable, non-biased news, obviously you’d call them
liars. You’re a bit too condescending for me, so I’ll leave you to your cackle.

Bastet127's photo
Mon 12/28/20 03:27 PM

How do I know its true? Because he has been credibly accused of many crimes with evidence and witnesses. But none of you care about that. Sexual assault, bribery, many other things

Bribery? - Nope, you’ve been hoodwinked. The video circulating about his withholding
Ukraine loan money was edited to make it appear to be about Hunter Biden’s prosecutor.
However, it was in regards to Burisma, and he went there at Obama’s discretion.

It was edited? lol you folks are grasping at straws. Biden himself bragged about it. What about hunter getting paid $50k to $80k a month plus bonuses on burisma's board? He had no experience in energy, gas, or anything else. Did not speak the language and didn't show up for board meetings or apparently do any work. That sounds perfectly ok to you? Prosecutor was looking into it and daddy biden got him fired but that fine too?

Sexual assault? - Tara Reade’s credibility has been called into question. Her story has
changed several times. I’m all for prosecuting someone on sexual assault, but there first has to be one.

So the slogan is no longer believe all women? Or only those who accuse republicans? She worked for him, was a liberal democrat, why would she lie? She didn't sue for money. What about other women who accused him of inappropriate touching? Many of them were democrats, were they all lying too? What was their motive? There are many photos and vids of him touching children, thats cool too?

Also, Biden suffers from stuttering. I believe he manages this well, perhaps you
can show some decorum when discussing his speech impediment.

Nice try but no cigar. Many of the things he said were a virtual word salad and one struggles to make sense of it. When he is on his meds and reading his lines he is better but he is clearly suffering from dementia. You want a senile president who is not sure where he is at any given time? He has many times indicated he was in a different state or city than what he was in. You want to see some videos of that?

he did leave California to burn. He did blame the Democrats because they didn't clean the forest floors. While it burned he played golf.

Good one, jsf. But did you know that trump has no authority to force cali to clean up the forests? That is governor nuisance's job. And yes, failing to clean fallen tress and branches, not allowing controlled burns, will definitely increase greatly the chances of a forest fire and make it more serious. I will find you some proof of that if you don't believe it? Was gavin playing golf, is that why he let it go? What about the homeless encampments, people doing their business on the sidewalk, is that trumps fault too?

Try getting your news from AP or Reuters for accuracy. It’s tiring to always be correcting your bs.

Bastet127's photo
Mon 12/28/20 06:46 AM
With Daniel Craig leaving the franchise it really doesn’t matter to me.
It will never be the same :cry:

Bastet127's photo
Mon 12/28/20 06:25 AM

I want peanut pants from the 70’s to make a come back.

Had to Google what that is. Low on the hip trousers / jeans?
Those have been back about 10 yrs ago and stayed for quite long as well. I was so glad when they finally went out of style!
I'm taller (1.78m) so for me it was incredibly uncomfortable.
Why do you call that peanut pants?

I’m not sure why they were called peanut pants, but I remember one
Christmas that was all I wanted lol. They only had 3 silver buttons,
no zipper, sat really low and had bell bottoms and then came in like
a crushed velvet.

I doubt I would feel the same excitement wearing them now that I
did back then though haha.

Bastet127's photo
Sun 12/27/20 07:59 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Sun 12/27/20 08:16 PM
How do I know its true? Because he has been credibly accused of many crimes with evidence and witnesses. But none of you care about that. Sexual assault, bribery, many other things

Bribery? - Nope, you’ve been hoodwinked. The video circulating about his withholding
Ukraine loan money was edited to make it appear to be about Hunter Biden’s prosecutor.
However, it was in regards to Burisma, and he went there at Obama’s discretion.

Sexual assault? - Tara Reade’s credibility has been called into question. Her story has
changed several times. I’m all for prosecuting someone on sexual assault, but there
first has to be one.

Many other things? - such as?

Also, Biden suffers from stuttering. I believe he manages this well, perhaps you
can show some decorum when discussing his speech impediment.

Bastet127's photo
Sun 12/27/20 07:08 PM
I want peanut pants from the 70’s to make a come back.

Bastet127's photo
Sun 12/27/20 06:57 PM

This is so funny. You people do not hate trump because you think he does coke, you hate him because he is a conservative republican but mostly because you have been taught to hate him by the media the last few years. Isn't that right?

I’ve already stated my reasons for disliking trump, the person, and it has nothing
to do with the media, or even politics. And if you honestly think he is an honest
man, then you really do deserve him.

Bastet127's photo
Sun 12/27/20 06:38 PM

I find the bashing of Trump, by democrats,
to be quite amusing. As Trump himself,
was a lifelong democrat, until 2015.
He changed his voter registration from
democrat to republican, just prior to
announcing his candidacy.

But, all and all, I have enjoyed the TDS,
and accompanying liberal meltdowns over
the last four years

Per multiple sources:

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.

,,, so basically your statement is inaccurate.

Bastet127's photo
Sat 12/26/20 09:18 AM

Well, here is a chart showing unemployment in usa, it proves that under obama unemployment was high and went way down with trump until the covid hit.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate

See that is the difference between some people and left most wingers. The left just claims obama built up the economy with no evidence. I say trump lowered the unemployment rate and I provide proof, not just talk.

The media and dems tried to steal the election but it is being contested and I look forward to 4 more years of peace and prosperity with trump.

Yes, he made peace between isreal and 4 arab countries, a feat no one before him was able to do. With another 4 years there is no telling what miracles he might be able to pull off

Stock market hit new highs, I suppose obama did that? lol

Your link shows nothing. Here’s some Bureau of Labor and Statistics facts for you, easily found online.
Obama inherited a 10% unemployment rate, when he left office it was down to 4.7%.
I’d say that a pretty great accomplishment considering the US was recovering from
a major recession.

No one has tried to steal the election, trump is just a poor loser and has you all hoodwinked.

Peace made with 4 countries that were not at conflict wasn’t done before because it
wasn’t necessary lol.

Don’t put words in my mouth and the stock market is not how the average citizen measures
the economy.

Bastet127's photo
Sat 12/26/20 03:51 AM

Oh and Obama was handed a crap economy, he handed trump a solid economy.

How many years, in your opinion, is time enough to get things on track when handed a shltty economy... if there WAS a shltty economy.

I'm askin for a frined... :wink:

Merry Christmas btw drinker

Tell your friend - I guess we will find out when Biden administration takes over.

Happy New year!

Bastet127's photo
Fri 12/25/20 08:31 PM
Oh and peace in the middle east? The Abraham Accord has been signed by
countries who weren’t even in conflict with each other. This creates more of a
military alliance against Iran. That doesn’t sound peaceful. An example of an actual
peace deal would be between Israel - Palestine, but that’s highly unlikely to happen
in our lifetime.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 12/25/20 07:48 PM
Oh and Obama was handed a crap economy, he handed trump a solid economy.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 12/25/20 07:37 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Fri 12/25/20 07:38 PM
the only times he and ep hung out was when epstien was at the club which he was unseremoniously kicked out of. That fact is documented

Well, that just isn’t true at all.

There is actually a lot of documented evidence, pictures, etc., that epstein and trump were
in fact very buddy, buddy for awhile. They lived two miles apart and were often seen at party’s
together, both in Palm Beach and Manhattan. It was a real estate property that they both wanted,
trump ultimately outbid him, that did their broship in. It is true that trump kicked epstein out of
his club for coming onto a club members daughter.

And you do know that trump is facing rape defamation charges currently, yes?

Bastet127's photo
Thu 12/24/20 07:18 AM

Bobtail, just because you give trump as pass because he likes to “tell it like it is”,
doesn’t make his words any less racist, sexist or bigoted.

What makes his words less racist, sexist or bigoted is the lack of evidence.

If the haters try a far reaching tactic, like using the evidence of Pocohontas thing (not recognizing the irony in calling someone who portrayed themselves, as something they're are not), I can use the same type of far reaching tactic and call you a racist for using the word Indian instead of Native American. See how that works? People can be offended for the slightest thing because of their virtue signaling, and you are no better than him - depending how far left you want to play this game.

We all had that one kid in highschool that also (MAY) have had 1/64th African American somewhere in their blood lines, but all the while living with white parents and grandparents, in the whitest culture possible - show up to school with a stereotypical black look and speech patterns. They were laughed at, as Elizabeth Warren should be. In fact she should be more humiliated, because she rode the coattails on her (lack of) heritage during her political career. If the left they cannot see the irony in that, shows how shallow the brain pool is, and/or their lack of humor

Calling her out in an ironical way, is not racist. If he used a derogatory term for the culture, or said anything disparaging about the culture - THAT would be evidence and I'd agree with you completely.

The idea of some 70 million people voting in a racist, is not impossible - but extremely improbable. The left lacks the logic that would make them question the probability scientifically and why it would be so....

Orange man racist.... and so is 70 million others - it's gotta be

Speaking in a racist way requires no evidence other
than the words coming out of the mouth.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 12/24/20 01:17 AM
Bobtail, just because you give trump as pass because he likes to “tell it like it is”,
doesn’t make his words any less racist, sexist or bigoted.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 12/23/20 06:01 PM
I felt it was important to be able to be in touch, so as soon as they started going
over friends houses and riding bikes all over the neighborhood, etc. For me,
the peace of mind the phones brought outweighed the cost.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 12/23/20 05:55 PM

frustrated frustrated

Trump is the worst, most embarrassing president the USA has ever had. I am so glad I don't live there.

Racist, sexist, liar and those are the nice things about him.

What racist things has he done?

It’s not hard to find things that he has said, going all the way back to the ‘70’s - to date
that are racist / bigotry speak. For those that can’t see it, maybe because they are to?
I don’t know. It’s not a quality that I admire.

The go-to argument of every leftist....

Skeptic - "show me proof"
Leftist - "you're a racist"

The idea of their party playing identity politics, is by definition racist - and it 's a willing ignorance. Projection at it's finest

The go-to argument of every right wing....

Observer - “he referred to Elizabeth Warren as Pocahontas after she shared her indian heritage.”
Right Wing - “That’s fake news. Fake news!”

One of many.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 12/22/20 08:00 PM

No, actually trump is the best president we have ever been fortunate enough to have. Our lying corrupt media has poisoned the minds of many with lies and distortions.

Get out your crying towels, liberals. He is going to win the presidency again and you can look forward to crying about it for 4 more years. Better get a big towel.

He fixed our trade deals so they benefit us instead of the rest of the world
He built up the greatest economy the world has ever seen until the covid hit
He is building a wall to keep out criminals, good people can still get in
He helped gays and many other groups
He helped blacks and hispanics, started new programs for them
Stock market to new highs never before seen
Brought out a vaccine in record time, they all said it couldn't be done but he did it
Used defense production act to get ventilators and ppe made. Now we export to the world
Revitalized fracking so that we are energy independent and even export petroleum now
Made peace deals between isreal and 4 arab countries. They said it couldn't be done
Pulled us out of wars and did not start a single war

Sorry, thats all I can think of off the top of my head, I'm sure there are other things.

Hold up there Daddi-o, while there’s a teeny bit of truth in some of what you say, RESEARCH
will tell you there’s a lot of inaccuracies there. And no, I won’t do your research for you.

You might want to borrow a liberals towel too.