Community > Posts By > Bastet127

Bastet127's photo
Sat 03/06/21 07:51 AM

I believe in due process and Cuomo should be treated no differently than Kavanagh IMO. I won't allow his hypocrisy to cause me the be a hypocritical.

What I find really curious and disturbing is that Cuomo found it necessary to hired Elkan Abramowitz, a high-profile defense attorney who was Harvey Weinstein lawyer to represent him in possible charges resulting from the nursing home deaths investigations. He has yet to hire a defense attorney to handle the sexual misconduct charges which indicates he what he sees as the most threatening situation he is facing.

Due process seems to have slipped from many people’s minds. Those touting “democracy!” the
loudest as often the ones shouting “Guilty!!” until proven innocent. The hyprocrisy is astounding.

Hahahahahaha!
Pot...
Kettle...

No sides in this post, but I agree, it’s not a specific party issue.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 03/05/21 08:08 PM

I believe in due process and Cuomo should be treated no differently than Kavanagh IMO. I won't allow his hypocrisy to cause me the be a hypocritical.

What I find really curious and disturbing is that Cuomo found it necessary to hired Elkan Abramowitz, a high-profile defense attorney who was Harvey Weinstein lawyer to represent him in possible charges resulting from the nursing home deaths investigations. He has yet to hire a defense attorney to handle the sexual misconduct charges which indicates he what he sees as the most threatening situation he is facing.

Due process seems to have slipped from many people’s minds. Those touting “democracy!” the
loudest as often the ones shouting “Guilty!!” until proven innocent. The hyprocrisy is astounding.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 02/26/21 05:26 PM
A great story with such a happy ending! We could use more of these. :)

Bastet127's photo
Fri 02/26/21 01:25 AM
He wasn’t pulled over for driving under the influence. He was standing in a national park, that prohibited alcohol, and was observed having a shot of alcohol. He admitted to having two shots of tequila and blew a .02, with .08 being the legal limit. He was fined $500 for the closed park violation.

I never condone drinking and driving, but it sounds more like you want him to face charges just because he is the boss. Not all roads lead back to your political party support.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 02/23/21 05:56 PM
A lot of choose from, but ultimately I have to go with
“In the Meantime” - Spacehog
Love, love that song :)

Bastet127's photo
Mon 02/22/21 04:25 AM
The US, under trump, had a repatriate strategy and urged all European countries
to consider the same. This included, men and women. It was a punish-prosecute
with exceptions approach.

Bastet127's photo
Sun 02/21/21 09:14 AM
O.
And you, there
Always with words that
wrap like blankets
:kissing_heart::heart:

Bastet127's photo
Sat 02/20/21 07:29 AM

"Just another dead doper. And a dirt bag" - Rush Limbaugh (when Jerry Garcia died)

Insensitive, yes - but nowhere in that sentence do I see expressed feelings of joy and gratitude that Jerry Garcia was dead.

Maybe start comparing apples with apples

So I suppose anyone hurting about someone else’s death and hearing something insensitive only applies when you think so. Okay, got it.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 02/19/21 06:20 PM
"Just another dead doper. And a dirt bag" - Rush Limbaugh (when Jerry Garcia died)

Bastet127's photo
Fri 02/19/21 06:54 AM

Some of these post really say a lot about the party of Unity.... very small.

He was a true example of you reap what you sew apparently.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 02/18/21 06:16 PM
I never listened to him, but I do know the only thing trending
on his death is #goodriddance.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/17/21 04:20 PM

Do she and I, both have to be upside down?

Wait, If you’re both upside down doesn’t that make you basically kissing right side up only upside down? 🤣

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/17/21 03:13 PM

People do research, the blm movement is Headed by Leftist radicals.

Well, there you go! At least 93% of leftist radicals are peaceful. Thank you!

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/17/21 02:32 PM

I get it Bart, everything bad happens because of leftists... However, the first amendment
protects the rights for people to assemble peacefully, 93% of the BLM protests were peaceful.
As we know, some protests, throughout history, turned violent. It happens, much like the
Capitol riots, and people get arrested and go through the judicial process, which allows for, in
most cases, bailouts. Do you really believe in democracy? It sure doesn’t seem like it sometimes.

93% peaceful ? Those stats must be from from Governor Cuomo, looked like a lot more than 7% burning and looting this past summer. But then again I wasn’t watching cnn . Democracy for all yes. For all,even those vicious republicans. Free the rioters but no due process in an impeachment trial for a president. Sounds fair to me.. not.

Sorry you don’t believe in the 93%, but the majority of the BLM protests were peaceful. Spin it however you like.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/17/21 05:09 AM
I get it Bart, everything bad happens because of leftists... However, the first amendment
protects the rights for people to assemble peacefully, 93% of the BLM protests were peaceful.
As we know, some protests, throughout history, turned violent. It happens, much like the
Capitol riots, and people get arrested and go through the judicial process, which allows for, in
most cases, bailouts. Do you really believe in democracy? It sure doesn’t seem like it sometimes.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 02/16/21 06:16 PM
People lust after and love people they’ve never even talked too, so probably, yes.
Is it a realistic, forever and ever thing, maybe, probably. not. Love is fleeting
sometimes.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 02/16/21 06:11 PM

sharing nude pics can either be interesting or discouraging...
when is it ok to share??

When you decide it's okay to have pics of your "stuff" shared on the internet with millions of other folks.

^ This. And I say never, it’s in person or, it’s not happening.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 02/16/21 06:02 PM
I think it’s always a choice, but, sometimes (maybe, often) an unconscious one.
You can only love (relationship love) if you allow it to happen.

Bastet127's photo
Sun 02/14/21 06:07 PM

Trump acquitted in second impeachment.

https://6abc.com/impeachment-trial-live-stream-donald-trump-today-saturday-schedule/10336167

Just goes to prove, what an incompetent baboons
we have in elected office.

Instead of doing trivial stuff,
like actually serving a purpose.
Our elected representatives, proved
what a bunch of worthless douche nuggets
the really are, and let their personal butthurts
to a new level of low.
Even for liberals.

:laughing:

Remind me,
to send Nancy 'butt baby of Howdy Doody' Pelosi,
a My little Pony coloring book, and a participation trophy.

Was it worth it?
Hell yeah!
The left has kept me laughing for 52 years now.

Only 7 Republicans voted against Trump. No surprise there. I wonder what an actual Judicial Court would have ruled?
What Trump calls a 'witch hunt', I call accountability - for being a sore loser and spreading lies that caused the chaos.
Republicans should get rid of him and find a man/woman with integrity.

Notlooking , About 80 million or more believe don’t believe he spread lies, and do believe the election was at best, shady. To many instances when irregularities in this election. And the clip of Trump ( egging on the rioters) was of him saying be peaceful and patriotic. Nothing wrong with promoting the way we as Americans have tried to live for the past two hundred and forty five years . I think if in judicial court it would have been throw out fo lack of evidence.

Even McConnell said he was guilty, but had to vote no because djt is no longer in office.
Judicial court probably would have thrown him in jail. But, he’s facing a lot of legal issues
as a private citizen so we may see that yet.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 02/12/21 05:56 PM

My friend topped himself. I don't know what to say. He had good looks, money and charisma. Huh?
I remember when you lost poppashroom to suicide . In fact I was reading through old poetry a few weeks ago and came across your thread you posted when he died . Has there been another suicide ??? If so , that is a heavy burden for anyone to cope with and it is extremely sad to read your post .

Professionally I see many suicides/attempted suicides . In most cases , there is shock, distress suffering , sadness and guilt . I am not sure those feelings ever go away, for some they escalate and become harmful . Counselling and close support can help , likewise reaching out to others who have lost someone to suicide . If you haven’t gone down that path not looking .. something to consider . Do what you need to do to care for your heart :heart:

Hi Blonde! :) I believe it was first thought poppashroom was lost to suicide, but it was
determined to be an accident not involving suicide. This appears to be someone else, my
heart is so heavy for Notlooking. :heart:

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25