Community > Posts By > exxman

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 08:04 AM

I think some of you have misundersood me. I'm all for men and women being upfront and honest about what they're looking for. I prefer it. Honesty is absolutely needed.

If i have misunderstood my apologies. I think if anything this thread is one of those "Don't shoot the messenger Shoot the message" threads.

I don't think sometimes it is about being upfront and honest, it just comes down to putting it out there "hey this is what i seek". For some people they simply do not know themselves, where they are in life, and most importantly exactly what they seek and have to offer.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 07:40 AM

It does seem like an obsession. And there is something a bit.. off about it.

when people don't conform to the "norm" they get criticized. when they conform they get lost in the shuffle. everyone has a different style and comfort zone. she has not found comfort in the zone she is in, so she is looking elsewhere. others as well have not found what they want where they are at, so they are utilizing the internet to reach other places. some are comfortable not posting, others post, some troll, some perv. in all this we all have to be open to what others have to offer. that's cool that you think she should be careful, but if you read what she posts, you might find that she is sure of what she wants, has broadened her search, and is screening those who comment. she isn't so obsessed as to jump on the first cat who want to marry her. just because she is taking an approach that you wouldn't doesn't mean you should be negative towards her

^^ Bump.

It is nice to see a woman at least be up front and know where she is and what she wants in life. Sometimes it seems like people do not know themselves well enough to even understand what type of relationship they are ready for. Best wishes in your search and while your eyes are open, don't forget to follow your heart.

Does a woman have to state that she's searching for a husband in order to seem as though she knows what she wants?

No, but by the same token try to understand some people want to make clear where they are at in life and what they seek.

Some people just want to date, some want to marry, some want to have a family, some want to marry but can't or don't want to have more than that one person. Being clear about who you are and what you seek even in a blunt manor.

I had to choose date because there is not an option for searching for the one... I don't need to date a bunch of women to find her, i just need time to know her.:smile:

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 07:26 AM

It does seem like an obsession. And there is something a bit.. off about it.

when people don't conform to the "norm" they get criticized. when they conform they get lost in the shuffle. everyone has a different style and comfort zone. she has not found comfort in the zone she is in, so she is looking elsewhere. others as well have not found what they want where they are at, so they are utilizing the internet to reach other places. some are comfortable not posting, others post, some troll, some perv. in all this we all have to be open to what others have to offer. that's cool that you think she should be careful, but if you read what she posts, you might find that she is sure of what she wants, has broadened her search, and is screening those who comment. she isn't so obsessed as to jump on the first cat who want to marry her. just because she is taking an approach that you wouldn't doesn't mean you should be negative towards her

^^ Bump.

It is nice to see a woman at least be up front and know where she is and what she wants in life. Sometimes it seems like people do not know themselves well enough to even understand what type of relationship they are ready for. Best wishes in your search and while your eyes are open, don't forget to follow your heart.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 07:17 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh omg ya'll crack me up. i really can't comment so much on this as i have never married. I just hope that it is not true lol, i do not ever wanna be in that relationship of feeling imprisoned, be who you are and love someone for themselves. Never forget nor under appreciate who you are blessed to have. And if the relationship does not feel like a blessing then why are you in it........:wink:

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 06:59 AM
Sounds like you should be happy to have a man who has such high regards for family and loved ones.

Smack him in the head tell him you see how much he loves his family and tell him you are ready to build and be apart of it with him. Or if you are not that serious about him and where your future with him is going then maybe it's time to rethink the relationship you are in with him.

And another option is for you to look at yourself and ask am i just being jealous that his attention is not always on me? Easy question to ask hard for some to answer.

And i agree with other users Address the issue or cut it loose.

Either way i wish you find happiness and peace in your heart.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 06:15 AM

I think truth is absolute, but perception of the truth is relative

^^ Bump.

Peoples individual interpretation of the truth is what and how they choose to perceive it.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 05:57 AM
When all she wants to do is be with me no matter the activity. In her kiss you fill her longing of your touch, your heart will pound, and you will fill it with her. You can't hide that spark nor can it be ignored.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 05:39 AM
laugh under my ceiling fan with ac set at 78. I don't wanna think about next month's electric billfrustrated frustrated

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 04:59 AM

i love how kind you are to others!!!

Easy to see how much you love your son Noella, my something nice is i have much respect for any person who always remembers to put their kids before themselves. It is the unselfish acts that define us, the acts others do not see but they exist.:smile:

um if you were to look at my profile it says he's my half brother but i do know where your coming from n i would be a wonderful n great mom i see so many bad parents out there each day n i ask myself why r they even allowed to even reproduce? why isn't anyone stepping in n making them have a license to have sex n to have kids...

Sorry i did not view your profile i just saw the pic up and figured him to be your son, either way you still see the love in the pic and that is really what i was driving at. That you have love to be shared.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 04:46 AM

Why do we all feel the need to use dating sites as tools to reel potential partners or such like in?

Hoping to see someone who is like myself and local. Similar interests, or things that drive us, whether it's family oriented, or things we enjoy. By same token you have to have some kind of physical attraction. For me when i view a woman's profile i try to see a glimpse of who she is in her pics and what matters to her in her own words or i email and try to engage them into opening up a bit more so i can get a better understanding of what they enjoy or where they are in life. Can't really do that in a bar or club.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 04:36 AM
http://www.didomusic.com/gb/home/
Dido - Here with me
Dido - All you want
Dido - Life for rent
Dido - Don't leave home (Song is wow)
Dido - Thank you
Dido - Sand in my shoes

:smile: Dances around my room:banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 04:16 AM
:smile: What a great thread. Truly thought provoking. I will not give up on feeling whole. Without her in my life i have a void that longs to be filled. When i find her and i find that feeling again i will understand how worth the wait it has been.

We travel many roads in life, when you feel like you are lost just remember where you started at and where it is you want to be.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 04:05 AM
:smile: I have fond memories of a journey that took me through Canada. Scenery was so awesome, late August Kitchener, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Snow coming in off the great lakes with beautiful maple trees, and pines standing tall in the back ground. Gorgeous canadian ladies making me feel like i was living in the 70s with their bell bottoms and tai dai shirts. Cheers Canada..:wink:

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 03:48 AM
:banana: :banana: Dancing on the stage with ....:banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 03:47 AM
Sighs this woman's music moves my heart http://www.didomusic.com/gb/home/ makes me want to find you and dance the night away o0(Remembers to take dancing lessons SOON)

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 03:20 AM

i love how kind you are to others!!!

Easy to see how much you love your son Noella, my something nice is i have much respect for any person who always remembers to put their kids before themselves. It is the unselfish acts that define us, the acts others do not see but they exist.:smile:

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 03:12 AM

Same here. Just joined yesterday. Don't even know how to use it much. Haha

:smile: Welcome to Mingle MJ_121993.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 03:11 AM

Hello Debbie,

I am new here too and it seems like a really nice place.

:smile: Welcome to mingle Madija

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 03:10 AM

I'm Debbie. Just looking for people to chat with. Thanks.

Hi Debbie welcome to Mingle :smile:

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 02:57 AM
Michael Buble - Home :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbSOLBMUvIE