Community > Posts By > exxman

no photo
Mon 08/08/11 01:47 AM
:smile:flowerforyou

Beef

Truth or Dare laugh

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 07:19 PM
With the right person it doesn't matter o0(Unless your in this freaking heatwave then it is all about inside and a/c)

Dreams or Reality o0(Sounds familiar Superwoman laugh)

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 07:06 PM
Preferably, Sweet with a touch of sassy

Open or Close

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 06:55 PM
Scented candles, don't have to worry about where the ashes dropped lol

Blue eyes or Green eyes

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 06:41 PM
If you are referring to aloud then it would be Sing in my Truck :wink: or at my puter.

An E card or Hand written Note

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 06:37 PM

People hold their hearts back because they don´t want to be hurt. They let the walls down when they get to know people better.

Yes, but if someone is going to assume everyone is like their exes of the past and going to hurt them again, they're going to push people away. I don't hold back, so if someone I'm into does, it might not work well.

:smile: Thank you grasshoppa, this is what i been trying to say. Everyone is a new person until you meet them, give them the chance to be themselves then understand them and accept them for that instead of approaching everyone you encounter in a reserved manner not allowing others to know you, much less appreciate or love you for you.flowerforyou I think there is a brunch spot left, just dont ask me to cook i am stuffed laugh

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 06:32 PM
Cultural Vacation

Run or Walk

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 06:25 PM
Edited by exxman on Sun 08/07/11 06:25 PM
Fireplace

Skiing or Making Snow Angels

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 06:19 PM
If i am at my house :smile: Smoke it on the smoker

noway Flip flops on those feet :wink:

Slow dance or Line dance

(I can't do either so bahahaha)

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 06:08 PM

YogenFruz frozen yogurt (strawberry banana) ... it is an addiction blushing

laughs.:wink: Runs to Timmys asking where do i find this frozen yogurt so i can help make you happy

Winter - Can always add clothing to warm up

Skirt/Dress or Blue Jeans/Sweats

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 06:03 PM
spock i recycle

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 05:55 PM
Live band

Hammocks in the back yard laugh

and the movie will come out on dvd :p

Ice cream or Snow Cone

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 05:45 PM
Edited by exxman on Sun 08/07/11 05:45 PM
Kayak

Mountains or Oceans

I think that is night, idk i wake at 4:30AM every day :tongue:

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 04:50 PM
New Friend

Morning or night

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 04:33 PM

Don't turn floyd off, TURN IT UP!!!!!! :thumbsup:
laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 04:23 PM
Edited by exxman on Sun 08/07/11 04:23 PM
:smile: Love does not have a boundary. That is just attraction i think you are referring to.

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 04:10 PM
Edited by exxman on Sun 08/07/11 04:11 PM
If you go in thinking your going to fall, you probably will. If you go in thinking i need to hide because she/he is going to hurt me, then you might be the one who actually hurts themselves. If you go in believing in your faith in a person and their interest/love is as what you feel doesn't it stand to reason in the success?

These are just thoughts i am sitting here thinking. frustrated frustrated frustrated TURN OFF THE PINK FLOYD DUDE !!!!

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 03:57 PM

How much of your heart do you hold back? How far in before you let it speak? If we all seek honest, and sincere people to love us for ourselves, then why does the world feel so lonely with out you?

Yeah sometimes the questions are just that, Too much to contemplate and not enough of a feeling from your heart.

i will hold back while i get to know your heart...

I agree. I think we have to hold back and observe the person's words and actions and only move more deeply into the matters of the heart when those actions and behaviors of the other are true to our heart

"Some people seem to say that we must sacrifice our ability to discriminate in decision making. Such a position would require that we exercise no discernment. There is a sense in which we are not to judge people, but we will see in this study that there is a sense in which we, as believers, are required to judge others." Anyone want to tell me what this references? :smile: This lesson i still struggle with but i do try to adhere to.

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 03:51 PM

It is always more fun to blame them...lol But I maybe doing some things wrong too. Actually this thread has helped me see things I didn't before so that is a good thing.flowerforyou

<--- takes responsibility and shoulders the blame.

:smile: Thinks if you have been able to help you see anything, then the thread and our time responding was worth it. :wink:

Keep an eye on Klc though laugh just j/k'n :tongue:

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 02:55 PM

Men are taught to guard their feelings until they feel safe to trust someone. Only then can they reveal their hearts.

In other words, it is probably not reasonable to invite a man (guarded feelings) into a personal emotional world, and expect him to feel comforable sharing his feelings before developing a deep relationship with you.

Its not 'incorrect', that they hold back on sharing feelings.

Youre putting them in an uncomfortable situation.

I suspect what they are trying to tell you is to stop trina make them into a sissy--someone who shares their feelings quickly and readily.

I don't really share my feelings about it right away, just the effects of it on me and my life.

I do not want to be accused of sucking someone in and then them finding out that I am not "normal" and require special treatment or I limit them in what they want to do in life because of my situation.

You know?

Sounds to me like you are doing it the right way. You are trying to be honest and open about something that is an everyday part of your life, just like having kids (to a point). You should make mention of it and then maybe pull off of it and allow them to ask more on it. If a man feels like you are dumping your world on him, and he has no stake in it. Most men/women will run.

Does not mean you nor your situation is the problem. It does show that they have little heart and compassion for others though.

Problem is not you, it's them.:smile: flowerforyou