Community > Posts By > exxman

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 05:35 AM

Ladies and gentlemen. Would you choose beauty or brains. If he or she wasn't the brightest star, but had the looks and body that made you weak verses someone who wasn't so nice looking but had everything you were looking for in a relationship which would you choose to be with and why? Be honest now.

Honest answer for the 2 listed options is Brains then Beauty.

My personal preference would be Heart/Humor/Brains/Beauty.

Heart - If someone is true to themselves then they can love you unconditionally
Humor - Who doesn't want to be around someone who makes you smile and feel good about the day ahead
Brains - I enjoy good conversation, and a long relationship should have a never ending dialogue
Beauty - You have to have a physical spark, does not mean you have to be a super model, just means you are a super model in my eyes.

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 05:13 AM
Edited by exxman on Sun 08/07/11 05:23 AM

Pink Floyd:The Wall!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just another brick in the wall!!

The Matrix (all 3)
The Jason Bourne series
The Negotiator
The Usual Suspects
Pulp Fiction
Jumper

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 04:55 AM

my now x boyfriend moved out 2 months ago. he left almost everything he owned, a computer, tv, dvd player and almost all his clothes.

he move in with me after 3 tours in iraq, so this is literally all he owns. we broke up he left the state for a week to help his mother move then was coming back. he sayed when he returned hed get a hold of me and arrange to get his things.

ive tryed calling, and texting but i had to turn the phone off after a month. i got a hold of his sister and she said she would talk to him. but shes not state side shes in libia (navy girl)last i heard, so now iam not sure what to do with his things? how long should i hold on to them, we broke up in june, he went out of state in july.

need opinions plz

Does he have any other friends or family that are in your area that might be willing to help out and hold his belongings?

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 04:52 AM
Edited by exxman on Sun 08/07/11 04:52 AM

:smile: Thanks everyone for being open and honest. I guess for me i put too much of myself out there without thinking, i just go with my heart. I feel like if i hold back who i am then how can i ever be sure i am being loved for me.

well the only way to know that is u will know when the time comes its hard to find someone to love you for you believe me im still looking but when ya know it u will know it

I agree with you.

And i have also found hiding who you are does not allow someone to understand you much less love you. Whether you hide behind a closed door locking yourself a way from the world, or you use humor to act as if nothing affects you. You will never truly be free or happy to fully love until you remove your wall's and allow others to see you for who you are. And as with everything in life, not everyone will like you, not everyone will accept you, but hopefully they have the capacity to respect that this is who you are. :smile:

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 04:10 PM

alison krauss w/ union station

when u say nothing at all

^^ Bump & see below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SCOimBo5tg&ob=av2n

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 03:58 PM
smile2 Brooks N Dun tongue2 Play Something Country
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQML3jIC_9I
Owwwwwwwwwwwww Hooooooooooooo Play something countryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 03:52 PM
:banana: King George :smile: Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK34jEe58yo

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 03:34 PM
laugh You made it 30 minutes you must have been in the shade laugh

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 02:35 PM
:smile: plain ol vanilla ice cream. Yummy!laugh

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 02:17 PM
Edited by exxman on Sat 08/06/11 02:18 PM

Its kind of fishy. I wouldnt be surprised if this unit has been sent under for their own protection and this story fabricated by officials.

But , if its true, it is a very sad anomaly. (What are the odds the same seal crew would crash TWO different helicopters, counting the one that crashed at the Bin Laden camp)

The Seals that died were from the same group but they were not the group from the bin laden raid, or so they are saying.

"None of the 22 SEAL personnel killed in the crash were part of the team that killed bin Laden in a May raid in Pakistan, but they belonged to the same unit. Their deployment in the raid in which the helicopter crashed would suggest that the target was a high-ranking insurgent figure." from yahoo news

Sheeesh i should read all the way through before posting :p

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 02:09 PM
Edited by exxman on Sat 08/06/11 02:09 PM

Hummm I had no idea what it was either lmaoslaphead :laughing:

Hahaha me either.
I was thinking, a Network party?
A Mingle2 Reality Show in the works?

But the Saran wrap sounds the ticket.
I guess you could wear..an animal too,
if you wanted. Draped just so.

laugh this would be interesting !!!

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 01:59 PM
Edited by exxman on Sat 08/06/11 01:59 PM
:smile: Hi Petra hope you find what your looking for.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 01:51 PM
:wink: Bday is coming, then i will be 40 and can post here. See you in a few months happy laugh flowerforyou , or soonersmooched

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 01:37 PM

I love this statement

Discipline with out love is abuse.
Love without discipline is neglect.

^^Bump & Nods very true:smile:

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 11:16 AM
spock I don't even know what an ABC party is......whoa

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 11:00 AM
laugh yeah Iron underoosgrumble

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 11:00 AM

:smile: i learned that old metaphor of "this is gonna hurt me more than you" was b.s. I got my butt tore into and ended up passing on the knowledge of how to absorb the pain to my brother. When you goof up and know your butt is in the fire, go put extra underwear on and lots of themlaugh laugh laugh On the bright side i did learn from them, just took along time to realize it was my mistake and there were consequences for them.

as a parent, IM not sure the metaphor is bs,,,,Im drained emotionally by the time it gets to a point where spanking is necessary

my daughter seems to recover her energy and spirits well before I do,,,,

From the parents view i imagine it can feel draining. Your daughter must be your oldest and you must not have been the oldest of your siblings.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 10:51 AM
Edited by exxman on Sat 08/06/11 10:51 AM
:smile: i learned that old metaphor of "this is gonna hurt me more than you" was b.s. I got my butt tore into and ended up passing on the knowledge of how to absorb the pain to my brother. When you goof up and know your butt is in the fire, go put extra underwear on and lots of themlaugh laugh laugh On the bright side i did learn from them, just took along time to realize it was my mistake and there were consequences for them.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 08:26 AM

i need someone to just chat with. I don't get out much or talk to many people. If you don't know me from on here before, i have a new daughter. She's the love of my life. But i need to talk to someone besides a baby lol

Wanted to say congrats on your daughter!!

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 08:15 AM

with a first meet, i like a quiet place, a walk, go to the beach, a coffee place is alright. i know in 15 minutes if there will be a second date so if there is then the clubs, music, dinner etc. that sort of thing would be for the next meet.

a first meet is to get the initial viewing
out of the way and see if there is any chemistry,
that doesn't take long.

omg this made me nervous... lol the initial viewing