Neverending Penis - (story)

munch151's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:08 AM
is not allowed within 1000 feet of Lance Bass

munch151's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:48 AM
Grandma's Boy

Alex: Dude, your bed is a car...
Jeff: Yeah, but it's a f!@#ing sweet car.

munch151's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:03 AM
extra dirty gin martini

munch151's photo
Mon 12/17/07 11:41 AM
No Penis for Old Men (or no country for old penis)

munch151's photo
Mon 12/17/07 10:52 AM
Surviving the Penis - game

munch151's photo
Mon 12/17/07 10:13 AM
It's all just a matter of preference. Just because a certain man likes long hair doesn't mean he's wrong or shallow. Nor does it mean all men hate short hair on women. It just means he likes what he likes as does everyone. Do you feel at all guilty for liking whatever it is about the opposite sex that turns you on? Not everyone is going to be attractive (regardless of 'inner beauty' and whatnot) to everyone else and nobody should be questioned just because you don't fit their tastes. Personally I think some women look lovely with short hair and others with long, it just depends on how they wear it.

munch151's photo
Mon 12/17/07 09:14 AM
laugh laugh laugh

munch151's photo
Sun 12/16/07 06:39 PM
So basically you're sayin let's pack up and come home so we can focus on the real problem: Christians. Dude, you're gonna have fanatics regardless of where you are or what it is they're following. Some people just dedicate themselves completely to their ideas and live their life. As long as it's not affecting my life then I say let em have it! I'm not going to watch Jesus Camp. I don't need that movie to know how things are in Iraq. I was there (with Drivinmenutz actually, he was in my platoon) for the first election in Baghdad. Do you know how touching it was to see the women coming out of the building showing us the black on their fingers (signifying that they voted)? Trust me, the majority wants to be free and YES they ARE trying. We worked closely with the ING which is now the Iraq Army and do you know what kind of nightmare it was for their soldiers? Their families were beheaded on a daily basis just for serving. They suffer every single day and have completely dedicated their lives to the cause. So for you to assume, I'm sorry... for you to form opinions based on Abraham Lincoln... that they are being lazy and want to ride the US express as far as they can then you are mistaken. Read what blankpage wrote. She is so right on with that post. OH yeah, one last thing... ya know why we can't 'win' against a bunch of 'farmers'? A lot of those farmers are prior military or have been trained by militant groups. They are not stupid at all. Sure we have tanks, jets, bombs, M-4s, NODS, jetpacks, laser guns, and giant robots of destruction... but it's kinda hard to win when we're not allowed to use them. I have more right to defend myself over here in the states than I had when I was over there. If ANY kind of group needs to be stopped it's the ones that want to keep our hands tied and cry about what kind of interrogation techniques we use. I don't see the logic behind: "Hey, this man wants to murder my family so I'd like to put him up in a nice place and take really good care of him. Be careful not to hurt his feelings!!" I don't like the dumbasses that murder and rape and act like morons either, and yes they need to be punished... but everyone needs to step back and let us do our job.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/16/07 12:19 PM

lobster, lobster and more lobster..:tongue:

that sounds good too... it may be a good night to eat out.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/16/07 12:18 PM
Mmmm, now this is a good question! Coconut shrimp with the pina colada sauce, Red Lobster style.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:26 AM

I don't agree with what you are saying, because first off pulling out of Iraq is not dishonering any of our troops that have given thier lives. There will never be a stable country while we are there. You cannot give people freedom they have to work for it themselves. Its called tough love. If a government is created that supports terrorism then we will not be alone in the fight, but we are doing more harm then good.

And as far as the religios extremeists the ones we have to worry about are not in Iraq. The ones we have to worry about are in our own country. Abraham Lincoln said “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and loose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed them ourselves.”
We have terrorist cells in america and if you don't believe me check out the movie Jesus Camp.

"Tough love" and an Abraham Lincoln quote... Let's run that by the U.N. and see if we can't get some help to put that plan into action. Dude, tough love is something you do with your children or maybe a pet, but not with a country. If we just leave with our hands up so they can figure it out for themselves then it's going to get much worse. These people aren't used to ruling themselves and despite what you've heard the majority of Iraqis that I talked to over there actually want us to help. We NEED to follow through with this. And about your terrorist cells in America... yeah, we have them and they're being hunted down as we speak. But have you ever thought about how many more there would be if we just tucked tail and ran? You do realize that the entire concept behind terrorism is mental, right? Can you imagine how many 'uncertains' would pick up and join the fight with a morale boost like that? And when they ended up over here killing our families it'd only be a matter of time before some hippies find a way to protect terrorist groups because killing them is unconstitutional. After all, they're people too.

munch151's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:42 PM
wow, dude, you're a ****. maybe you're being too pushy or stupid. everyone i've met so far has been awesome. calm down and try to relax.

munch151's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:16 PM

Fade...I took the liberty of assuming it'd be with the one you love seems it said GREAT SEX...kinda hard to have it without it in my opinion so...that's what swayed me.

Actually the best sex I've ever had was with a random chick I only saw for like 2 weeks. We both said we wanted nothing serious and still talk every now and then. Love can amplify emotions for sure, but sex is sex.

Don't get me wrong...I've had meaningless sex that rocked my friggen socks off but like you said...sex is sex. GREAT SEX requires not only the physical stimulation and satisfaction, but the emotional involvement as well, a passion and deep desire that you feel when in love, you combine both facets and WOW love love

Of course...I'm probably opting for great sex because I have at least $10 in my pocket everyday and haven't even come close to GREAT SEX in many years. sad sad

Now that makes me sad lol. It seems the only women (including my ex wife) that I've been in love with have been horrible in bed so I just don't get it. Right now since I'm newly single I haven't been looking for emotions. At least not until I'm ready.

munch151's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:01 PM

Fade...I took the liberty of assuming it'd be with the one you love seems it said GREAT SEX...kinda hard to have it without it in my opinion so...that's what swayed me.

Actually the best sex I've ever had was with a random chick I only saw for like 2 weeks. We both said we wanted nothing serious and still talk every now and then. Love can amplify emotions for sure, but sex is sex.

munch151's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:52 PM

If just for sex (not love)...then I'd have to say great money. Then I could buy all the great sex I want! laugh

I am in love and I we have great sex and make love
Send money...too busy to make that, lollaugh

haha, too busy makin whoopie to make money? we could start a charity for ya. or maybe a pay website. could get interesting :wink:

munch151's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:40 PM

Well, I've never had a lot of money and great sex is good but also subjective.. I mean great sex to me may not be great sex to someone else and vice versa... bigsmile

Yeah but if it's all about you then to hell with the other person right? Nobody said anything about love or interest or any of that lol. Besides, this is supposed to be fantasy. Just go ahead and assume that it's great for both!

munch151's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:38 PM
I'd be good with the great sex. As long as I can pay whatever modest bills I have and live how I'm living now then everything would be peachy. Besides, what a better way to feel better about being broke than to have some crazy no-holds-barred however, whenever, whoever you want sex???

munch151's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:34 PM

Great money then I can buy the sex.. LMAO laugh

Very true, but what if it was only one or the other? What if after you chose you knew the other would disappear forever?

munch151's photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:49 PM
No clue dude. Maybe they just wanted to pop in and check it out. Maybe they're doing fine with the mutual match and don't like forums. Maybe all of us that DO use the forums are strange and unusual creatures and scare em off... *shrug* oh well, that's enough pondering. Time for some more gin bigsmile drinker bigsmile drinker

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 16 17