Community > Posts By > munch151

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:09 PM

It seems that you come across more "career women" these days. Women who are in their thirties and forties, with looks fading fast, that still don't quite understand what men want.

For some reason, with all the intelligence and value this group gives to themselves, this miss a fundamental truth. Men are not attracted to women who try to compete with them.

Men, for the most part, excepting for contentious objectors, peace-niks, and fans of John Mayer, tend to like women to be feminine, soft, sensitive, etc - qualities that men typically do not (except as above) possess.

Why can't these women, take off the suit, stop watching Sports Center, and just be a girl?

You are entitled to your view, but please only speak for yourself, and do NOT equate you to men in general. Are you threatened by successful women?

In this case, I will only speak for manly men...

Sorry chief

There's nothing threatening about a successful women. I admire anyone who is successful, a good politician, or makes a lot of money, regardless, of race, creed, or gender. The point is: most men, even John Mayer fans, will agree that deep down we want a women - no matter how successful - to be the women in the relationship. Even if she's 100 times more successful that us, we don't want to compete with her.

As a man, we biologically (blame it on Darwin), don't want to be beaten by a girl. It's hard wired. So, if a women is very successful, she can find success in dating by not being so manly, and by not trying to show her worth to us. There are certainly many chauvinists, who don't respect women regardless of what they do, but, in general, successful women can find greater success in a relationship by being more of girl than the guy their dating.

Tell me, why would a woman, or anyone for that matter, want to become involved in a relationship that she is required to change herself for? If you don't like these particular kinds of women that you are describing then stay away from them. Maybe these women don't want more success in dating men that can't handle the way they really are.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:49 AM

It seems that you come across more "career women" these days. Women who are in their thirties and forties, with looks fading fast, that still don't quite understand what men want.

For some reason, with all the intelligence and value this group gives to themselves, this miss a fundamental truth. Men are not attracted to women who try to compete with them.

Men, for the most part, excepting for contentious objectors, peace-niks, and fans of John Mayer, tend to like women to be feminine, soft, sensitive, etc - qualities that men typically do not (except as above) possess.

Why can't these women, take off the suit, stop watching Sports Center, and just be a girl?

You are entitled to your view, but please only speak for yourself, and do NOT equate you to men in general. Are you threatened by successful women?

That seems very likely.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:25 AM
Maybe because they are happy with who they are as individuals and are more worried about making themselves happy than trying to fit into an old fashioned idea of what a woman should be.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:47 AM
Howdy, Kitty! Enjoy your time here cause it can be very entertaining :smile:

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:13 AM
Grandma's Boy is the best ever... Superbad isn't far behind

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:27 AM

Hands down, most memorable moment(s)-

Holding my children for the first time the days they were born...

That's amazing :smile:

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:42 AM
Hey Bubbles, welcome to the site! This truly is one of the best places I've seen online for meeting interesting people, so stick around for a bit and have fun :smile:

munch151's photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:12 PM
he watches men remove their unsightly hair from afar... shame on you :angry:

munch151's photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:07 PM

Ok.. First things first.. I have met people and they are great and I would meet more.. And second.. Munch.. As long as you are happy then more power to ya.. Make new friends! No need to judge you without knowing you.. And to everyone else who is bagging on him for what he does.. Its really not up to you and we shouldn't be here just to judge anyone's morals.. If you don't like it then don't talk to him. Ugh!

You rock

munch151's photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:03 PM
YES!!! My birthday is New Year's Eve and that is the most kick ass night of the year, every year! Bring it on!!!

munch151's photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:02 PM
She has a toe fetish

munch151's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:43 PM

Met her here and marrying herbigsmile :heart:

Nobody steps back anymore to assess their part in a divorce, people just seem to run along to the next mistake with the same baggage all over again.frown

I agree. When your geting divorced you are suppose to be healing, not 'shoveing it under the mattress' so to speak

What should be healing exactly? This has been a lengthy process and we're both completely over it. Not everybody has a 'moping period' they have to go through. Some of us live in reality and know that when it's over it's over. On the bright side we're still good friends lol.

ok let's put it this way. In my state at most a divorce would take 6 months. I don't know what state you are in where it is made into a 'lenghty process'. But can't ya'll keep your pants on until it's finalized so that if the relationships you are in now develop into something serious / long term they will feel confident you wont (or she wont) cheat on them (depending on who ends up with the serious relationship..got it?)

yeah reality is nice..I live there too bud...I divorced my ex (i.e. I left HIM and divorced HIM) but I had the morals (et al) to not go ****ing around until the divorce was final ((best x-mas present in the world I might add)). Oh and by the way, my divorce TOOK nearly seven months

Look, all I'm sayin is this: My wife and I are separated. We have absolutely no interest in ever getting back together when the divorce is final. I'm not involved in any 'relationships' because I don't want that right now. But even if I was it would be ok because I have not once lied to any of the girls I'm seeing nor will I lie to any I meet in the future. If everyone involved is ok with it then what is the problem? Oh yeah... and if someone was to step back and assess their part in a divorce what would it be? Inform me, please. I kinda thought it meant we were heading out and making new plans, not focusing on the stuff we're trying to get away from. And I'm not running into the same mistakes and bringing any 'baggage' with me. I'm completely over it lol, why can't you be?

munch151's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:28 PM

Met her here and marrying herbigsmile :heart:

Nobody steps back anymore to assess their part in a divorce, people just seem to run along to the next mistake with the same baggage all over again.frown

I agree. When your geting divorced you are suppose to be healing, not 'shoveing it under the mattress' so to speak

What should be healing exactly? This has been a lengthy process and we're both completely over it. Not everybody has a 'moping period' they have to go through. Some of us live in reality and know that when it's over it's over. On the bright side we're still good friends lol.

munch151's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:24 PM

Um, my wife has a boyfriend that comes over all the time. It's no big deal. You ever heard of separation? It happens all the time.

yeah I'm divorced so YEAH I've heard of seperation. But what the two of you are doing is cheating on each other, period. But then again most consider me a bit old fashioned for this day and age...apparently most people haven't heard of MORALS anymore...
noway grumble

We're not cheating lol. We're just in limbo until the divorce is final so we're moving on with our lives. Why the hell should I put everything on hold for a woman that I have no more ties to?

munch151's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:19 PM
Edited by munch151 on Sat 12/08/07 07:21 PM
Um, my wife has a boyfriend that comes over all the time. It's no big deal. You ever heard of separation? It happens all the time. And I guess while you were in the middle of your divorce you didn't make any friends?

munch151's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:14 PM

munch151: oh my god! noway such a player!! grumble

What? No, not at all. I'm not hiding anything at all and I'm not a player. I'm just in the middle of a divorce and making friends. Actually all 3 of them are separated and seeing other people as well so it's all good.

munch151's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:06 PM
Yep. I'm currently seeing 3 girls that I've met from other sites right now and it's awesome.

munch151's photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:55 PM

What about chicks? Does the Britney/Sinead look turn any dudes on? I'm not really into that kinda thing, I prefer long dark hair but just wondering if any dudes dig that in chicks.

If it were Sinead O'Connor, she could be wearing a mohawk and I could care less, I would date her in a heartbeat! Incredibly gorgeous, insanely talented and very intelligent.

I think some women can pull of the short or shaved look and still be very attractive but you need small facial features to pull it off. I saw a woman on youtube that had this look and she was very attractive.

I am, however, partial to long blond hair.

dude, Sinead's voice alone is enough to turn me on. I have a weakness for women with powerful voices.

munch151's photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:49 PM

wow munch.. lighten up a bit.. and hell dont take too much of what i say seriously.. most of these peeps know me and how to take me

haha, it's all good man i didn't mean to come off like a prick, just tryin to say that he's good people and he's not lookin to change anything. just puttin some stuff out there to talk about.

munch151's photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:45 PM

so what im getting is...head shaved = hot, but leave the body hair alone? what about trimming?

yes, you're catchin it..

trim the nether region tho lol

*disclaimer: this is the posters point of view, their own opinion, not to offend, or piss off anyone

lol at disclaimer... definitely gotta trim "the region" laugh laugh laugh