Community > Posts By > munch151

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:39 PM
Ok man, how do you talk to your best friend(s)? You should be exactly like that with her. Be comfortable and natural. Have confidence that what you have to say means something. If you're naturally quiet then have confidence that it's fine to be that way. She'll be ok with that. Or not. Who knows? Just be however you are.

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:34 PM

FYI: I actually ALWAYS get a cab to n from the bar. And only when I don't have my daughter. Jeez, I'm not a total moron! I got the next round. Pick yer poison!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

oh man, if it's on you then I'm game lol. how bout some flaming shots of Bacardi 151? it's gonna make me sick but it'll be well worth it smokin drinker smokin drinker

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:29 PM
Can I make a request? I'll have an extra dirty tanqueray martini, extra dry... and a jaeger bomb! But why be greedy? Let's have some jaeger bombs for everyone

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:27 PM

Gratz, Munch!!!!flowerforyou

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:25 PM
Hey hey, tonight I have a reason to celebrate... I had a job interview with the state yesterday and today they informed me that I start on January 1!!! If that's not a good reason to have a few celebratory drinks then I don't know what is, so have a few with me!!!! drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:47 PM
Sure, I'll have a drink with *just about* anybody. I'm actually drinking some wine right now before I get to sleep. It helps me unwind after work.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:11 PM

Add more women...

laugh

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:00 PM

<---- Orange Park here

No way...geez this city is too small.

Yeah, and it's pretty lame on Sunday nights. Good thing I've got 2 bottles of rum and a half gallon of gin in the kitchen. Now my buddy needs to hurry the hell up and get over here drinker drinker drinker

Um yea...Sunday nights. I have a place I can do pretty much anything with. I think they want to go country. Any suggestions?

huh?

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:49 PM

<---- Orange Park here

No way...geez this city is too small.

Yeah, and it's pretty lame on Sunday nights. Good thing I've got 2 bottles of rum and a half gallon of gin in the kitchen. Now my buddy needs to hurry the hell up and get over here drinker drinker drinker

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:39 PM

well he said he wanted to be with you, doesn't get more obvious then that. you wanna be with him so get over the fears.

Agreed. If you have any doubts and you're serious about him then you should at least bring it to light so that he knows how you feel.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:02 PM
Do you know what kind of job you want while you're in?

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:00 PM
I think most folks on this site would have no problem telling you if you've offended them so you're probably still good.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:58 PM
Good luck to ya. Really pay attention to the units you can join and look into their deployment rotations. Don't let the recruiter try to put you wherever just to 'fill a spot' because the spots they need to fill the most are the ones that are about to deploy.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:55 PM
Maybe you should post the link in the religion section and see how that goes over.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:40 PM
Can't get the page to load. Is there another way to search for it?

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:29 PM
Hey dude have fun and stay out of trouble...

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:15 PM
dude, you just made me think of that episode of friends where Pheobe changed her name to Princess Consuela Banana Hammock and her man changed his name to Crap Bag. funny stuff

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:08 PM

I think any chick that's into online rpgs rocks! Just out of curiousity, what do ya play?

Hehe... ^///^
Well I work with a lot of them. What do you have?

Nothing right now. I canceled all of em so I can get caught up on bills. Was into eq2 and lotro for a bit. I'm seriously lookin forward to conan. It's about time we get a good M rated pvp no mercy game to play.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:56 PM
I think any chick that's into online rpgs rocks! Just out of curiousity, what do ya play?

munch151's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:22 PM

manly men? it's hard wired? dude where the hell are you getting this stuff? nothing says a man genetically has to win, thats called AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX. if you can't stand a women doing anything better then you, you better give up on life and just roll over and die. happens every day, no matter how good you are somebody is always better and it's a 50/50 shot that it could be a woman so get used to the idea.

The results of almost all athletic competitions suggest that men almost always win.... Perhaps being beaten by a women, in a physical contest doesn't bother some men. And perhaps, her coming home every night talking about how she is more successful than you at work wouldn't bother some men...

There's no inferiority complex here. It's just how men are wired. We don't want a women, who we are involved with sexually, to try to "one up" us.

Some men may not be wired in a manly way, sorry to hear that. For them, I have two tickets to John Mayer.

Are you for real? And what is it with you and John Mayer?