Community > Posts By > munch151

munch151's photo
Mon 12/24/07 11:12 AM
Um, some multi-colored alphabet refrigerator magnets... just because they're fun

munch151's photo
Mon 12/24/07 10:51 AM
Adios, Merry Christmas back at ya, and have fun!

munch151's photo
Mon 12/24/07 10:50 AM
Aloha! How ya doin?

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:12 PM
Kevin Smith - Mall Rats

Shannen Doherty

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 06:35 PM
I'll hold you... as we say in the Army, there' no such thing as a 'cold weather queer' lol....

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 06:08 PM
Edited by munch151 on Sun 12/23/07 06:08 PM

wait, you did it with a man? nothing wrong with that, but just to be clear!

lol nooooooo, but it was a 3some with her and her boyfriend. no man on man stuff at all though!!!

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 06:06 PM

Parker Posey - Superman Returns

Pretty hot!!bigsmile

Kevin Spacey

Haha ok... Kevin Spacey - American Beauty

Thora Birch

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 06:05 PM
Ok dammit I'll go again...

Parker Posey - Dazed and Confused

Milla Jovavich

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 06:04 PM

it was in a walk-in closet at a friend's apartment with her boyfriend lol. obviously they didn't stay together for very long...

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 06:03 PM
the "B" movie queen... google her

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 06:01 PM
Morgan Freeman - Robin Hood Prince of Thieves

Parker Posey...

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:59 PM

Look at it this way... she's 18 and was a virgin (smart girl). She liked you and trusted you enough with that. She's trusting you now with her heart, like it or not. I think that you're just scared to get back into a relationship, and are tryin to find an excuse to not get back into one. You obviously see something special about her, as she does you. Why would you let a little thing like age stand in the way of what few people in this world share? No one says you have to jump into marriage because all she's asking for right now is commitment (aka monogamous relationship). But if it feels right in your heart, put those walls down and let her in, she's already done that for you. If you see an opportunity, take it. She doesn't need "life experience" to realize the man she wants to spend her time with. Don't make the mistake of thinking she does and let her get away if you know in your gut she's special. You'll regret it down the road when she's moved on.

Thank you

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:57 PM
Clint Eastwood - Fist Full of Dollars

Keanu Reeves

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:55 PM
Basic Instinct

Michael Douglas

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:45 PM

Many people have been affected by this wonderful band and lots of us still think about Kurt and what he would be doing now if he hadn't pulled the trigger. How many of you were affected by this phenomenon? If you're one of the many then please list your favorite song and if you want let us know how you've been affected by their music.

"Milk it" is one of my favorites but there are many... "Spank Thru" is another...

ah crap don't get my sister going on this one...she loves them and would swear to her dying day it was a set up.....yack yack yack...

Yeah, there's lots of conspiracy theories but that's a matter of a different topic. No need for that here. He's dead. It's ok now. Just wanna know who the band has inspired. Nirvana was more than just Kurt. I hate that he's gone but he is. They have inspired much of the music I write to this day and I'm sure many others feel the same way.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:42 PM

if you cant dance~ spice girls~ it makes me want to get up and dance!

****e... I meant your favorite Nirvana song... Spice Girls are a far cry from Nirvana.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:41 PM

munch...DD? explain not a term i know...flowerforyou

haha, I hope that's sarcasm... in case it's not I'll inform those that are 'in the dark'... Designated Driver... it's something that all of us consumers of alcohol must bring with us to a bar. It's as essential as an ID nowadays. Bring a DD or a phone number for a good cabby that don't mind pickin your drunk @ss up at 2a.m.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:38 PM
Edited by munch151 on Sun 12/23/07 05:43 PM
Many people have been affected by this wonderful band and lots of us still think about Kurt and what he would be doing now if he hadn't pulled the trigger. How many of you were affected by this phenomenon? If you're one of the many then please list your favorite song (by Nirvana) and if you want let us know how you've been affected by their music.

"Milk it" is one of my favorites but there are many... "Spank Thru" is another...

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:33 PM

/quote]

Haha, I've been called immature for very immature reasons :tongue: Nah, I'm pretty comfortable with life and how things work, and I really like being with her, but I just feel that if we do end up 'being together' then she may miss out on some life experiences. But then again, dating and relationships are a part of life. Don't get me wrong, I am not at all jealous or any of that nonsense so I wouldn't ever try to deprive her of her friends or any of that, but I don't want to have her regret 'hooking up' too early in life. There's also something else I haven't revealed yet... I took her virginity ohwell So I'm thinkin that has something to do with how she's acting. Basically I don't want to act on something that may fade after she gets over it. Funk it, I reckon I'll just have fun while we can and see what happens.

You could have possibly mentioned that earlier.....

treat her with incredible kindness, the first one is always the ones we remember.

Of course I will. I like her, remember? I would never intentionally hurt her, and as I've said I'm considering taking things further upon her request. I just wanted some opinions on how different people perceive relationships with a noticeable age difference. As crazy as it is for me to admit this, I think I have some feelings for her. I wasn't planning on this for a while. But now it's reality.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:30 PM

okay... so what is a 18 yr old doing in the bar?laugh laugh

She's a DD for her friends. They let 18 year olds in the bar by my house but they get big black X's in marker on their hands and a bracelet of shame they have to wear.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 16 17