Community > Posts By > munch151

munch151's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:12 AM

This place is real, you have to give it a chance. You need to come into the forums and talk to people so they get to know you and you will make friends that way. Don't judge the site on what a couple of people do. There are a lot of good people on here.

The more visible you are, the more people will talk to you and feel comfortable getting to know you. Give it a chance.

Very true. And it doesn't take long either. Just participate when you have some free time and you'll be surprised at how many emails you get.

munch151's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:08 AM
Um dude, this site is real. I'm talkin to several really cool people on here and so far I don't think any of em are fakes. Just relax and don't worry about it so much. It's an online thing. There's not much of an investment involved so what's the big deal? If ya meet someone worth while then great.. if ya don't then whatever.

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:55 PM
Ok so here I am waitin on this chick and she's not here. I'm so gonna get drunk and talk to other chicks if she doesn't show up soon.

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:54 PM

Aim, if your drinking, come to my forum where everybody is drinking. It's called Have A Drink.

Munch, she needs a guide. Go for it. I see the two of you hooking up. Trust me, I'm good at this.

I hope so cause I've already polished off a bottle of wine so my judgment is poor. Why the hell is 'judgment' spelled without an 'e' after the 'g'? Does that make any sense? You can learn a lot from spell check.

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:51 PM
Um... I'm not french.. holy crap, is that how I come off? Is it my impeccable style? Dammit. I'm actually from West 'by God' Virginia originally... that's like, the complete opposite of France I think.

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:46 PM

Munch Yooooour a deserter! But hey she is cute...go for it!!! Munch meet Aims...Aims meet Munch, he is french and talks great and he dances for millers future ex wife!!!bigsmile

lol I'm not a deserter!!!! wtf? I do dance for Miller's future wife though. She totally thinks I'm hot and I can't blame her. I'm much more sexy than a smack talkin blue box. Gin is yummy

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:42 PM

This is actually Terri's husband typing, but we're on her account so what the h...!!!!!!!

Ever heard of Ed Zachery disease???? Let me explain.

A woman hadn't had a date or any luck of any kind in over five years, and she couldn't figure out the problem. A friend of hers told her about a great new therapist who could solve any problem. His name was Dr. Chang. She figured, what the hell, I've got nothing to lose, so she went to see him.

He looked at her and said, "I can solve your probrem. Here what you need to do. Take off all your crothes, and craw across the room very, very slow." When she'd done that, he said, "now, craw back across room to me, very, very slow". When she had done it, he said, I know you probrem. You have Ed Zachary disease." She replied, "Oh my god is it serious, what is it"? He replied, "Very simple. You face looks Ed Zachary like you ass"!!!

sounds like it was diagnosed by Kim Jong Ill in Team America

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:41 PM
Wow, not puttin much pressure on 'the hopefuls' are ya? haha, hopefully someone comes up with something to satiate your cravings. I'ma go grab a gin and juice then I'll come back to see if anyone has something funny to say.

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:29 PM

ehh, life goes on

hell yeah, that's the right attitude. funk it. move on and have fun.

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:26 PM
Edited by munch151 on Wed 12/12/07 11:27 PM
That's not right dude. So when (if) you get married can I dance for your wife? You don't have to watch.

*this is meant for Millerme*

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:22 PM
so stop talkin to them

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:20 PM

So True!

I'm clingy, whiny, and needy

but

once you get to know me I'm suspicious, jealous, and possessive

glasses so, would you like to go see a movie?

hahahah!!! YES! Let's go see the reshowing of "Fatal Attraction"! If anyone sits next to you I'm gonna stab him.

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:18 PM
Howdy and welcome! Most folks here are willing to talk as long as you don't try to 'cyber' or get nude pics from them. I think a few of us are drunk tonight after a previous thread we've posted on so tonight is the perfect night to take advantage of us. Just be gentle, please.

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:15 PM

well then you get your drink set on the edge of your chair and ill do a dance 4 you smily

Hmmm... maybe her husband wouldn't like that too much... just a thought

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:14 PM

i need a ****ing girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!

When you realize you can function with or without a companion... when you don't NEED another in your life... that is when having another will prove most sweet.

flowerforyou Good Luck to you.flowerforyou

Amen!!! How can you possibly provide emotional, physical, blah blah blah, whatever kind of stability for another person if you can't feel comfortable by yourself? I've polished off a bottle of wine and hopefully I don't sound like a penis, but it's true. You need to stop being desperate man. Chicks hate that.

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:03 PM
yeah the IM works, and welcome to JSH! it's a pretty fun site most of the time and I highly recommend participating in the forums. that's where you're gonna get noticed :wink:

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:01 PM
buy a beagle to keep you company

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:57 PM
why?

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:54 PM
Awwwww, isn't being married great? But drinking and dancing is better. Especially when you can't dance...

munch151's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:42 PM

Porcelan Goddess time Munch????

Not quite yet... the older I get the harder it is to take shots, but I can still hang. Even if it makes me sick I'll be up and ready for more shortly, just gotta brush my teeth and give myself a pep talk in the mirror for a bit lol. You know you've all done it...