Community > Posts By > munch151

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 03:20 PM
You gonna be seeing your family and such? Hopefully you get everything you want for Christmas, including the perfect combination of conversationalist/sex machine man you're looking for bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 03:16 PM

I feel like I need to start drinking-the conversation is quickly going in the gutter. LOL!

You just need to catch up is all. The gutter is there for a reason, btw. Everything ends up there eventually, it just depends on the timing. If it weren't for perverted thoughts then what would define normalcy?

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 03:15 PM
Aloha, you keepin it real? How are the holidays treating you so far?

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 03:02 PM
Thanks but I doubt I'll ever find my 'perfect girl'. Alicia Keys is so far the closest I've seen to her but she's a bit out of my league (that's a different forum topic).

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:57 PM
Edited by munch151 on Sun 12/23/07 02:57 PM
Lol, I'll bring lots of picks and a whole bunch of different songs to sing! Beer goggles are a bit overrated so I'll be wearing my gin martini goggles. Mmmmm, now I'm excited. Ok ok, maybe naked isn't so bad now. But if we're gonna be naked we should definitely have a rule about dancing proximity... iam4u is cool and all but dude, keep your distance. Don't wanna be fighting with your 'tommy gun' while I'm tryin to get my freak on with the ladies.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:53 PM

This sounds nice and all, but really when a guy acts like this he's viewed as insecure and needy. Sorry to bust up the party but girls really want a guy that can keep her on her toes. They like the chase just as much as men do. After all of the 'games' are played and both are happy with each other then maybe this is an ideal end result but women do not just fall for guys like this. It's hard for us guys to find a nice balance between fleeting and obsessive. Anyway, at least somebody appreciates the right kind of attention from men. If only all women were into men like this.

I know its seems and probably is that a lot of women are...but don't assume you know how I am...I just had my first kiss this year...if that explains anything...I don't like games...I'm overly serious and so therefore am looking for that one and won't settle until I find it...which laugh will probably get me nowhere...but oh well...thats life...I've lived this long without a guy...I can wait some more.laugh laugh laugh Here's hoping you find a good woman for you 'munch'...if thats what you want :wink: flowerforyou

Oh, sorry, I'm not trying to say that I know what you want, only stating what I've observed in most women I know. Of course every woman is different as is every man, but most men won't conform to the 'perfect guy' role because the women that actually want this are hard to find. I really do hope to find that one 'perfect' woman that can appreciate a man who is totally into her; one that craves affection and has no problem showing her true feelings. As I said before, this would be the perfect end result. You really seem to be one of the few and you will probably make some lucky guy very happy one day. Here's to hoping you find him soon and hopefully you end up so happy that the only logical result would be to make a movie about it that rivals "The Notebook" (in my opinion a great movie about a perfect love).

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:46 PM

Will this be a nude party or formal??

Or clothes optional,lol????bigsmile

Um, let's all wear clothes please. Togas maybe. Those are fun. Maybe we could have a non-Christmas theme like the 1930ies or obscure movie characters... anything but naked.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:44 PM

Everyone is quick to watch the drinks here... Maybe I'll bring a flask and wear a nice jacket so I can keep it in the inside pocket... Oh yeah, are we bringin gifts? If so then how are we gonna assign who brings what for who? I want a Chrysler 300 just so you all know. Thanks

I'll have a new 'Vette', convertible.....thank u very muchlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Not too shabby, but have you any interest in a nice fruit cake instead?

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:41 PM
Wow, you're all effin crazy... I LOVE IT!!!

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:39 PM
Everyone is quick to watch the drinks here... Maybe I'll bring a flask and wear a nice jacket so I can keep it in the inside pocket... Oh yeah, are we bringin gifts? If so then how are we gonna assign who brings what for who? I want a Chrysler 300 just so you all know. Thanks

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:37 PM

Haha, I tried to send you a message but I'm not old enough! I don't think I fall into the "himbo" category and I'd like to chat with you a bit outside of the forums if you'll have me :smile:

Hmm...

I'll have you:tongue:

Still won't let me message even though we're friends now! There should be an override button for friends or something. Maybe I'll add this to the feedback section...

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:36 PM
This sounds nice and all, but really when a guy acts like this he's viewed as insecure and needy. Sorry to bust up the party but girls really want a guy that can keep her on her toes. They like the chase just as much as men do. After all of the 'games' are played and both are happy with each other then maybe this is an ideal end result but women do not just fall for guys like this. It's hard for us guys to find a nice balance between fleeting and obsessive. Anyway, at least somebody appreciates the right kind of attention from men. If only all women were into men like this.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:28 PM

lmaolaugh laugh gotcha!!!

You gonna dance with me? We can make everyone jealous.

ill hold your drinks while ya dance heheheh guzzle guzzle

Keep your hands off my drinks!!! I can handle them just fine, haven't had any problems so far. Maybe I'll find an out of reach place to put em while I dance... hopefully I don't get so sloshed I can't reach em though cause that would suck.

Urg04es... So you can sing, eh? Maybe I can break out the guitar and we can do a duet? Give me some ideas of what songs I should be practicing so we can get everyone going.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:21 PM
When you get home from working a double (and swear all day that you're going straight to bed) but then end up online emailing your buddies until you realize you only have 4 more hours to sleep before you have to go to work again!

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:18 PM
Haha, I tried to send you a message but I'm not old enough! I don't think I fall into the "himbo" category and I'd like to chat with you a bit outside of the forums if you'll have me :smile:

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:17 PM

lmaolaugh laugh gotcha!!!

You gonna dance with me? We can make everyone jealous.

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:15 PM
"This Life I Lead" - Tupac

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:14 PM
I'm down with just about ANY kind of music but I only dance to hip hop... club music type of stuff. It's so easy as a guy cause all I gotta do is bounce to it lol. That's a good thing when you're drinkin :wink:

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:11 PM

I dont have anything to bring... can I just show up?embarassed

YES you certainly can... apparently Sexyklp4U is bringing some entertainment and everyone else is bringing the food/drinks. When you arrive look for me, I'll be the one two-fisting the drinks and dancing (horribly) to whatever random songs are playin... speaking of songs, who's bringin the music?

munch151's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:06 PM
After reading this post and then your profile I've decided to become one of your followers, or perhaps a side-kick if you'll have one. We could use our powers to rid the world of BS and bigots. I commend you on your ability to remain 'kind to the individuals' that are cruel to you. If only everyone could be so altruistic and benign...

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 16 17