Wed 06/15/11 02:26 PM

Faith

versus

Foolishness

flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

Blind Faith= Foolishness

Uselessknowledge's photo
Wed 06/15/11 02:23 PM
This thread is pertaining to the Chaos Theory (Butterfly Effect). Within every interaction of our daily lives, it will spawn countless others. Everything that we are now are the results of our ancestors from long ago; our knowledge, science, cultures, and everything we see around us, are the results of an act from thousands of years ago. With this in mind, every one actions, will have an influence on others; this may be very small, but it can always grow. Here's a good quote I made up on my facebook.

"My dear Padawan, the essence of life is but a circle. The end of one's existence is of certainty, but with each flutter of its' wings will bring about eternal influence; from its' ashes will new life emerge, and in itself will spring torrents amongst the ocean. (another Original)"

It doesn't just pertain to our actions, but also our essence,what we are made of. We are all made of the stuff of the stars! Religious people often find this extremely threatening because it goes against everything the believe in. Imagine one drop of water, within a years, it would have traveled around the world countless of times; making up your cells, your food, trees, rain.. etc. When someone dies, what made them who they are will eventually spread throughout the world and help to spring about new life. and so on.

Why do people have such an issue with conceptualizing this idea? Especially Religious people; it's totally logical and makes more sense than President Bush getting elected!

Uselessknowledge's photo
Tue 06/14/11 10:10 PM
Praying for the spoon to bend on its' own will take a lot longer than just bending it yourself!

Uselessknowledge's photo
Fri 06/03/11 04:31 PM
Runaway Greenhouse effect is highly unlikely because the positive feedback effect is well below what is required.

Uselessknowledge's photo
Fri 06/03/11 04:23 PM
Edited by Uselessknowledge on Fri 06/03/11 04:32 PM
It's going to take something Major before the majority will listen, which may involve bringing humanity to the brink of extinction. Currently money outweighs all else; you may feel a certain way, but there is no way you can speak for the majority of people just trying to survive.

Uselessknowledge's photo
Fri 06/03/11 03:16 PM
So many people are worried about harming the planet but it will survive and recover after we humans have long died out. Whatever the Human race does will have little significance in the long run of the continuation of live on Earth.

Pollution: In time things dissipate, absorbed, buried.. etc.
- If we as a species completely mess up every, We will be the ones that pays for it.

Global Warming: The Earth has it's own methods of dealing with this; once the global temperature rises to a high enough, the Ocean's conveyor belts will stop, which means the currents that are bring heat to the Northern and Southern land masses will stop.. i.e. ICE AGE: lots of people are going to die.
Food shortage, War over resources, disease from overpopulations.. etc..

Extinction of Animals: It has happened many times in the past, and will so in the future. It's apart of live and even us Humans are subject to it. No doubt we are the ones that has caused it during our existence, but the onces that do survive will evolve to fill the gaps.. many other species may die out in the process but hey... it's life.

Annihilation of the echo system: Even if this happens, there will be species that will still survive somehow; while we humans will starve and die out.

Stop worrying that we are Killing the Earth! and start worrying that we are killing ourselves! The Earth itself will survive; it is up to us to decide on whether it is with us in it.. or without.

Uselessknowledge's photo
Fri 06/03/11 10:22 AM
poop

Uselessknowledge's photo
Thu 06/02/11 10:35 PM
Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygon

Actual Word btw

Uselessknowledge's photo
Thu 06/02/11 10:31 PM
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Uselessknowledge's photo
Thu 06/02/11 03:04 PM
bush

Uselessknowledge's photo
Thu 06/02/11 02:37 PM
I was 10.. someone told me aliens were going to come down that night and take everyone away and leave me there to fend for myself.. didn't sleep that night.. or the night after :cry:

Uselessknowledge's photo
Thu 06/02/11 02:25 PM
I need Mutual chemistry
I'm a little picky.. about [--] that much I think..
And lastly.. I'm Asian.. and I'm a Male

Uselessknowledge's photo
Thu 06/02/11 09:44 AM
Edited by Uselessknowledge on Thu 06/02/11 09:47 AM

I have a friend.. His name is BOB.. He has Green glowing eyes and shoots Jello shots from his ***... He tells me to burn things. Kill things.. and even Eat people.. If I don't, he says the world will end. He does good things.. uses his powers to heal people in the hospital.. but also not so good things... he likes to kill them there also....
Only I can see him though.. but no one ever believes me!! WHY?

I know you're thinking he's mad.. but PROVE me wrong!

I think the messsage in the above is worth stating more directly. There had to be some form if interaction between god and people in order for people to write in god's name. Obviously, out of many thousands of years there were only about 33 of which god supposedly spoke through one single human so the form of communication must have been something more akin to our version of psychic phenomena.

In fact people say all the time that god has spoken to them or sent messages to them. So the question remains, how can anyone know if god actually speaks to anyone and when to believe those who say they bear his message?

I noticed not too many here actually believed we were literally at the end times not too long ago - what made you all decide that one person was not the most blessed among you to have received god's message?

Ask yourself: Would you recognize and follow Jesus if he appeared today from - say Palestine?

YES! My soul will recognize him because he is the SUN of God!.. I'd follow him and gladly commit mass murder for his name; men, women, children, Babies! all the non-believers must GO! The bible says killing people is wrong but never when you're doing it in HIS name!

and yes.. this is called sarcasm.. my way of a historic depiction

Uselessknowledge's photo
Thu 06/02/11 09:15 AM
I have a friend.. His name is BOB.. He has Green glowing eyes and shoots Jello shots from his ***... He tells me to burn things. Kill things.. and even Eat people.. If I don't, he says the world will end. He does good things.. uses his powers to heal people in the hospital.. but also not so good things... he likes to kill them there also....
Only I can see him though.. but no one ever believes me!! WHY?

I know you're thinking he's mad.. but PROVE me wrong!

Uselessknowledge's photo
Wed 06/01/11 11:23 PM
Alright.. Go!

Uselessknowledge's photo
Wed 06/01/11 10:54 PM
Common now.. what did he have to do that! There are so many possible jokes that we will be missing out on now!.. I swear that I would had voted for him! He's the perfect face for his political party too!

Uselessknowledge's photo
Wed 06/01/11 10:40 PM
Fine, fine fine... Bush pressed it too many times already.. I guess it's your turn.

Have fun with the Red Button little kids!
Just remember to pass it along to the next set of kids that comes along

it goes

Uselessknowledge's photo
Wed 06/01/11 10:29 PM
Thinking I really need to sleep

Uselessknowledge's photo
Wed 06/01/11 10:25 PM
Just FYI.. I've tried it; and totally believe that its' legalization would be better than keeping it illegal!
yea.. this little group they call the US Military wouldn't like it too much if I'd smoke the hash or partake in the Special Brownies! Even if I was out, it's not for me and I wouldn't do it. smokin

Uselessknowledge's photo
Wed 06/01/11 10:15 PM

You wanted to sound like a smart fortune cookie master. laugh

Hmmm just maybe.. but I'm still missing the long white beard.. Maybe some glasses may help also.. anything else I'm missing?

Previous 1 3 4