Community > Posts By > greeneyeman

no photo
Thu 05/26/11 08:21 PM
Edited by greeneyeman on Thu 05/26/11 08:23 PM
Regardless of what religion one practices or not practice we must understand that we breathe the same air, have the same blood, carry the same skin, use the same functions, and have the same needs. We must try to understand that we can enjoy the different cultures together. You are Christian, I am Agnostic, She is Buddhist, He is Muslim, and the other is Wiccan. It doesn't matter. We can live together as one and enjoy each others philosophies independently. There are wars fought because of religion as we speak. This doesn't have to be. I shed a tear to those that preach hatred, violence, superstitions in a negative way, prejudice, racism. I shed a tear for them because they are the ones that need to be shown love, acceptance in society, and reality of how important it is to share this world together. Will you try to help? Can you try to help? Let us talk about PEACE...yes TRUE PEACE. A united people that will learn to tolerate differences without violence. Is there a way? Can it be done?

no photo
Thu 05/26/11 03:53 PM
I just wanted to say that the women posting on this thread look very beautiful today.

It is that easy

We should start with compliments when we wake up

that is the way to peace and love

Have you look into the mirror lately?

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 09:34 PM
When it comes to common sense many people have different opinions on it.

For me common sense says to not hurt or kill anyone just because I feel like it. This didn't require a religious document to teach me this, yet for some they claim they needed such guidance to stay good in this world. In otherwords, they would have been criminals or murderers if they didn't resort to a religious book.

What are your thoughts on common sense and why do you feel it is important.

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 09:17 PM
laugh slaphead

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 07:35 PM
Edited by greeneyeman on Wed 05/25/11 07:37 PM
Anytime Ladylid! It would be a honor to make such a movement one day.

I wanted to add that the last time I visited Israel I saw a young group of adults that advocated the importance of peace. When I was invited to spend time with them I learned that the group were Muslims, Jews, and Christians. Some from the Palestine region and others from Israel. They wanted to show the world that they are not following along with the governments dilemmas and the radical views on both sides. They believe that both sides can live amongst each other peacefully regardless of views on a religion. I was impressed when they educated me that there is no need for a border at all and that people of all faith systems can enjoy each other on a daily bases. They meet every week to do fun activities, share culture, food, and happiness.

Unfortunately such movements are never shown on the news and many people who never been to the Middle East believe it is nothing but a hell to visit full of violence when in reality there are many great things about this region to enjoy and there are movements that really should be shown on television or lectured on a radio. If this would happen there would be more peace as they show. These barely of age adults show more wisdom and compassion then many of the highest ranked officials in the world.

They advocate peace and hold hands when doing so. They are different in many ways but if we look deeper they are one and the same. I hope this younger generation will get more members and show that peace can be attained if one tries. Palestine and Israel can have peace with each other. Muslims and Christians can be at peace together. We can find ways if we try.

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 07:20 PM
Another sad day for women who live in that part of the world. I hope future generations will change such laws and mentalities to ensure women can enjoy life just as much as the men can.

I want to mention that not all Muslim countries are so radical. If we look at Turkey we don't have such laws and the women drive cars over there. Each country is different when it comes to the rights for women. I hope they will change in the future to where women have the same rights as men one day.

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 07:01 PM
Edited by greeneyeman on Wed 05/25/11 07:10 PM
The purpose of the post is to advocate the importance of peace. Can it be attained that the world is at one time full of peace? Probably not, yet I believe we can work on it little by little. I think we have a better chance if more people preach the importance of peace and compassion then the otherway around.

I can understand that the United States is very upset and skeptical about the Muslim faith and rightfully so, yet we cannot group a whole religion and blame everyone who practices it. Muslim's have done great things in this world including some inventions we take for granted. Christians also! Jews have also, yet at the same time they have done much harm and problems. I will be the first to show the problems of the mediterrenean religions of how harmful they can be and won't hesitate to do so, but I know Christians, Muslims, and Jews that are very peaceful and advocate peace and compassion on a daily bases also.

The Middle East is a delicate matter and I have my personal opinions about it, yet we must understand that the best way to improve relations in any culture, religion, or lifestyle is to promote the importance of peace.

We cannot just sit here and say there will never be peace if "THEY" exist. They meaning a religion, color, race, lifestyle, culture, music, or belief system.

Radicals and Fundamentalists will always exist, yet it is our job to show that their ways must change. Their ideas can be shifted if we work for it. Many say this is impossible, but it isn't impossible. There are radicals who have been convinced to change their minds to promote peace. It was done through peaceful dialogue.

Does anyone know why Osama Bin Laden attacked? Does anyone even look into that? His reasons are justified by many Muslims. Perhaps if we didn't get involved in the Middle East we would have had better relations with the people and their belief system. I am just saying that there are always two sides to a story and sometimes the other side is never explained. I have friends from Pakistan and Turkey who are great people and I would proudly present them to anyone. They are Muslim, have family, and promote peace on a daily bases.

We must look at each individual individually and not determine the person just because of a nationality, color, or culture. It is important we do this on a daily bases. If we don't we will not promote peace.

People are people and yes the men usually try to impress women and will go all out to do so James. We must teach this mentality that it is good to have competition but we shouldn't kill, hurt, or destroy lives to attain it. Education is key and the more we can promote the importance of peace and compassion the more we will overcome many of the dilemas people suffer.

It is like I said earlier it is done in baby steps. Reagan and Gorbachov had many sessions meeting to see how to stop the Cold War. They were all unsuccessful for many years and finally there was a compromise and the wall in Germany fell down. The Cold War was done! Have we forgotten we can establish peace through dialogue, persistency, and willpower. Aren't we glad there wasn't a all out nuclear war? I sure am and I thank Russia for it also, not just the US? You see what I mean?

I am no politician, economist, or even a guru of anykind, but I am a human just like you and know that this is the way to a better world. We must understand the importance of peace, education, and compassion. If we don't do it yes the world you envision now will always exist for you don't believe in the peace and prosperity of each human being.

Ladylid I take your hand and we will advocate the importance of peace even if we are the only ones in the world that will do it. I don't care for I know 2 more will join us. That makes 4! And two more will join them. That makes 6! and it goes on.

1 suicide bomber, one radical preacher, one paper pope, one power seeker animal can be conquered if we make sure that no one follows such negative energy in the first place. Educate and we will succeed. Don't educate and we will not succeed. It is that simple..yet so hard, but we must try regardless.

There can be peace if more people advocate it on a daily bases. It can be done even if it looks too difficult to attain. What are you doing to make sure it happens? Maybe everyone reading this should ask that question the next time they look at themselves in the mirror.

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 10:26 AM
Mythological to have peace?

I am afraid not. I post a idea and the reaction comes negative believing it cannot come true.

With such mindsets ...yes there will be no peace on this planet.

Change your mind and believe in peace

and advocate it on a daily bases

The more people know about the importance of peace the more people will practice it

Peaceful families can create peaceful communities and bring forth a peaceful nation.

yet if you think negative in doing so

it won't happen

Will there be a time where the world will be at peace without wars? Many say no it is not possible.

I say yes one day there will be.

Positive energy = positive results

By the way this message I wrote earlier is from a Cambodian President. If you know the history of Cambodia they had many problems including war. When he announced this speech the war stopped, dialogue came to the tables in trying to restore the countries differences and peace was ensured.

It is amazing how one speech can change a nation just like one document can. Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and so forth.

Words and Writings can be powerful instruments for both bad and good deeds.

Believe we can have better times in the future and we will have better times. It takes baby steps and sometimes you don't take any steps some days, but you never fail trying. Never give up!

Believe in peace and most likely we can find a way to ensure it, otherwise YOU are the source of not ensuring peace for the next man and woman and child.

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 12:05 AM
Edited by greeneyeman on Wed 05/25/11 12:06 AM

The suffering of Earthlings has gone far enough. Do not fall under the spell of superstitions leading to war, unhappiness, jealousy, violence, prejudice, racism, and hatred.

Great compassion makes a peaceful heart

A peaceful heart makes a peaceful person
A peaceful person makes a peaceful family
A peaceful family makes a peaceful community
A peaceful community makes a peaceful nation
A peaceful nation makes a peaceful world

A peaceful world brings the solution to enduring peace and prosperity.

Interesting, cause Christianity doesn't lead to wars. People that have taken the title "Christian" and kill people over not believing has happened. But that is not supported by the belief in itself. So how exactly does the belief itself cause the war(s)? All Christianity does is spread piece. Love thy neighbor as thyself.

It is not piece but peace. Yes peace is what we need.

I have not mentioned anything about Christianity in this message. This message I relay is universal for everyone to read regardless in what one believes in.

We as Earthlings who share this planet with many different species who are also called Earthlings should learn to live in peace amongst each other regardless of what religious, spirituality, or belief system one practices.

May you find peace in your heart and mind.

no photo
Tue 05/24/11 10:01 PM
The suffering of Earthlings has gone far enough. Do not fall under the spell of superstitions leading to war, unhappiness, jealousy, violence, prejudice, racism, and hatred.

Great compassion makes a peaceful heart

A peaceful heart makes a peaceful person
A peaceful person makes a peaceful family
A peaceful family makes a peaceful community
A peaceful community makes a peaceful nation
A peaceful nation makes a peaceful world

A peaceful world brings the solution to enduring peace and prosperity.

no photo
Tue 05/24/11 09:56 PM

Jedism uses mind control over people. Be careful for the Jedi's (good energy) and the Sith's (bad energy) will and can control you!

Mind Control and Religion is a powerful tool to make pockets fat!

Now with a wave of my hand you are now a member of the Jedi order!

May the force be with you!

You're too late. The force was already with me today. laugh

Truthfully, I had an especially wonderful and rewarding day today. I really need to create more days like today. And I was indeed responsible, at least in part, for my creation of today.

I'm planning on creating a great day tomorrow too! drinker

So I'll be sucking up on some of that force tomorrow! :wink:

And that is the attitude everyone should have! It is good to read such positivity.

no photo
Tue 05/24/11 09:07 PM
Jedism uses mind control over people. Be careful for the Jedi's (good energy) and the Sith's (bad energy) will and can control you!

Mind Control and Religion is a powerful tool to make pockets fat!

Now with a wave of my hand you are now a member of the Jedi order!

no photo
Tue 05/24/11 09:01 PM
At least we can choose in this time and age what we feel is best. If it is atheist, agnostic, or the spaghetti monster god. We would have had a hard time anytime before the 1700s in many parts of the world. We would be considered heretics, infidels, charged with heresy and burned with a black cat. If I recall a pope wrote 14 volumes on the reason to burn or kill heretics to continue the crusade of transforming every human being to the same religion. I have a book that offers explanations of 8,414 superstitions yet to read! The world will continue to struggle to experience peace and compassion to anyone as long as superstitions exist.

no photo
Sun 05/22/11 08:54 PM
You never know. Anything is possible. :)

One thing is that I don't want to be eaten by an alien. I hope that day will never come!

no photo
Sun 05/22/11 07:29 AM
Create a website on what you would like to have for this country and gain followers! Then get support and run for the presidency yourself. You don't know until you try. Maybe you can make a difference for the future generations of this country.

Hey use beautiful women to help campaign for you!

Never give up! You are part of this great country. Let's do it!

no photo
Sun 05/22/11 03:18 AM
When there is a will, there is a way!

http://www.freechild.org/PromotingCoexistence.htm

There can be peace and it starts by participating.

Good luck!

no photo
Sun 05/22/11 03:10 AM
Edited by greeneyeman on Sun 05/22/11 03:10 AM
Actually it is said New Zealand has 14,000 a year! Wow that is amazing or a flat out lie! I would have to research more on that.

Yes ....who knows maybe a Jesus will come in the form of a spaceship. The creators of the human race will visit us. They will be pleased that so many of us have reproduced for their daily consumption!

Who knows the truth about this....anything is possible~

Maybe they send invisible drones like in Star Wars to see how many we are. If we reach 20 billion (if the planet can sustain so many people) they will come for us!

Let your imagination flow and you will come up with so many conclusions.

By the way every 6th person in Miami is named Jesus down here. It is a common Spanish name for the men because of the heavy influence of Catholiscm. So yeah Jesus came here by the many already! lol

no photo
Sun 05/22/11 03:06 AM
Edited by greeneyeman on Sun 05/22/11 03:06 AM
Aliens and Humans have something in common.

They both enjoy hamburgers. lol

no photo
Sun 05/22/11 03:03 AM
Edited by greeneyeman on Sun 05/22/11 03:04 AM
Jeedism or is it Jedism? It is a religion or recognized as one here in the states. I think they have 1 or 2 million followers???

Anyway I could imagine they use mind control at times. lol

May the force be with you.

Actually it is a very interesting concept to believe in if you ever read about it. I am not saying join or anything, but as a free thinker I tend to always read all kinds of ideas that our imaginations come up with. It is our way of reaching out wanting to know.

A good book on it is

Star Wars and Philosophy - More powerful than you can possibly imagine

Don't worry it is the philosophy behind the "good energy and bad energy" or better said "good force and bad force".

Energy = Vibrations

You will be surprised how many people believe in this!

Anyway it is written and edited by Kevin S. Decker and Jason T. Eberl

Now with a wave of my hand....your mind is controlled to go look and find out more about the book.

no photo
Sun 05/22/11 02:44 AM
Edited by greeneyeman on Sun 05/22/11 02:58 AM
Your humor keeps these threads entertaining. Thank you for that. :)

I usually say I am a free thinker. There was a strong movement at one time concerning the idealogy of free thinkers.

In reality I enjoy Buddhism as a philosophy. I even read a book called the Buddhist Atheist. The guy was a monk but got away from it because he couldn't overcome the thought on how buddhists believe in reincarnating depending on how you lived your life. If you did alot of bad deeds you end up as a earthworm or somekind of bug later on. If you did alot of good deeds you end up rich and happy or a human with a good life in such a way. In the end he became a atheist but enjoyed the philosophy of buddhism except for the part I explained earlier.

I like the term "Free thinker" just because I listen and then give an opinion on the issue or situation.

I am a crusader as Christians would term it against any mediterrenean mythology. I believe they are very dangerous cults that somehow pertain to the majority of the population. I am talking about Jews, Christians, and Muslims and the 100,000 of denominations thereafter. If they leave me alone with their mumbo jumbo I usually will leave them alone, although I do express my disdain on their beliefs occasionally. I think the younger generation need to know how dangerous this movement is. I want them to think about it at least before making any decision on joining anykind of belief system first.

So free thinker it is and most have a hard time accepting that as a religious identity.

Then I just say I am a Earthling that worships mother Goddess. I enjoy her gifts at virgin springs in remote locations. lol

Down here in Florida mentioning that you are a atheist usually gives a scorn of somekind or a "I am so sorry you don't believe in a God. I hope you will find him soon."

I usually say: I hope god is a lady. lol

Agnostic is my choice just because in reality we just don't know. I mean there is no evidence so it is easy to conclude there is no god, but perhaps a god, goddess, alien, spaghetti monster (what have you) did create everything and just left us abandoned?? Who knows really?

So I am a earthling- agnostic- free thinker that enjoys eastern philosophy whenever it is presented to me.

Am I acceptable in society because of my odd beliefs. Probably not, but I don't care. It is important that I feel good with what I believe. If I don't then I can't offer my best to anyone.

I am very lucky to have not been confronted with anykind of religion while growing up. My family believed it is my right as an adult to make that decision on my own. Now that is free thinking if you ask me!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 17 18