laugh laugh laugh

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/21/08 08:05 PM
laugh LMAOlaugh

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:52 PM

The 16th Amendment, Tobias

Drew

I said what gives them the right to do it. Not what gives them the legal ability to do it.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:02 PM

Unless the value of the won item or gift is less than a $25 value. That's the law!!!

Right but I asked them what gives the government the right to make this law?

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/21/08 06:31 PM
Why is polyigamy illeagel?

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/21/08 06:30 PM
What gives the government a right to charge people for winning something? If you win the lottery you only get about half of it, if you win a non monetary prize then you have to pay about half the value of the prize. Its an example of how the government over reaches its power.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/21/08 06:21 PM
I could, but in my experince it wouldn't be my decision. I have had the discusion about a g/f having a g/f. And i said it would have to be a 3 way relationship not her having to people to be with seperatly.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:36 PM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Tue 03/18/08 01:36 PM

Think it was made in WW2 as meat was hard to get hold of...Thats what I have been told anyway.....Still tastes like Sh*t to me. would like to know what the hell its made of...laugh
like hot dogs! differant spices! lots of sphincter too im told

As far as I know thats not true. The meat they use is of higher quality then hot dogs.

On a side note the Spam website says that this month is Spam month

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:31 PM
Ok to answer what spam is look at this site

http://www.spam.com/whatisspam/

And to those that would know, this is sooooo monty python style lol

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:09 PM

no offence spam is grosssick

:tongue:

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 03/16/08 09:54 PM

You wouldn't happen to be a vampire, would you? noway

Yepflowerforyou smokin

Now that is very sexy.

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:02 PM
Thank you for your kind words. I hope that you get through what it is you are going threw, I know its tough, so hang in there.

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:57 PM

ok tobias just ignore it, so the real problem here is you got tested and failed and your looking for an outlet i get it.....

oh woe is me boo hoo......

I wasn't ignoring you I was on other sites, and I just got back. I am not saying that people don't deserve to be happy, but I have found out that the women i have been with have trust issues push me away for no reason. I have never cheated on a woman, so its frustrating when there is no trust for something that I didn't do.

ok tobias...go read my thread i posted last night called "im ashamed of myself" under relationship advice its exactly about this babe! flowerforyou

I read it earlier. I'm sorry about the situation. And I find that the only way to get over things is to just break through your fear. I hope things go well. flowerforyou

thanks sweetie pie. im working on it. but, i dont know exactly what causes it or why we think we are ready only to find we are not. hopefully you will find the right one for you . if you care for her enough, try sticking it out...being there for her thru the good, the bad and the ugly babe...in the long run, your persistence may pay off.....just an idea...wishing you best of luck too darlin! smooched

Yeah but to me I shouldn't be treated bad, just because some has issues with other people.

you are so very correct. you have to not take it to heart, even though that is very hard and understand that when people are bitter they are lashing out at who ever is there at that moment but the core of that anger is directed to someone else, you just happen to be in the line of fire. that does not make it right...im sorry you were hurt, i am guilty of being one of those bitter people who hurt someone unnecessarily. :cry:

I have no hard fealings, and if you are trying to trust well thats a very good thing. Its always good to grow.

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:53 PM

ok tobias just ignore it, so the real problem here is you got tested and failed and your looking for an outlet i get it.....

I wasn't ignoring you I was on other sites, and I just got back. I am not saying that people don't deserve to be happy, but I have found out that the women i have been with have trust issues push me away for no reason. I have never cheated on a woman, so its frustrating when there is no trust for something that I didn't do.

ok tobias...go read my thread i posted last night called "im ashamed of myself" under relationship advice its exactly about this babe! flowerforyou

I read it earlier. I'm sorry about the situation. And I find that the only way to get over things is to just break through your fear. I hope things go well. flowerforyou

thanks sweetie pie. im working on it. but, i dont know exactly what causes it or why we think we are ready only to find we are not. hopefully you will find the right one for you . if you care for her enough, try sticking it out...being there for her thru the good, the bad and the ugly babe...in the long run, your persistence may pay off.....just an idea...wishing you best of luck too darlin! smooched

Yeah but to me I shouldn't be treated bad, just because some has issues with other people.

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:46 PM

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:42 PM

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:29 PM

People with trust issues keep hoping that one day they will find someone who doesn't abuse the trust that was given to them.

Ya, but in my opinion you shouldn't have to be tested to see whether someone is worthy.
Everyone gets tested not only in a relationship but in life too

Well a relationship is one big test, I am talking about people who purposly do something (usually bad) to see what the other person will do and then judge them on that.

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:26 PM

People with trust issues keep hoping that one day they will find someone who doesn't abuse the trust that was given to them.

Ya, but in my opinion you shouldn't have to be tested to see whether someone is worthy.

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:25 PM

so your saying if i have a trust issue i shouldn't be dating? or a serious relationship? just curious here but what about the reason we have trust issues?

i admittedly have trust issues, i've been screwed over, used and cheated on by every girl i've ever dated so yeah i have a little trouble completely trusting women.

so by your logic here i shouldn't date?

Not really, these are the words of the disenfranchised

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:21 PM
To me a relationship is based on trust. So why is that people who admitidly have trust issues try to get into a serious relationship?

Now at first I was dumb and thought that after a while i could get her to trust me. But as everyone learns trust issues do not go away when people are in a serious relationship, they are just hidden at first and then eventually sneack back up.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25