Community > Posts By > Tobias1540

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:34 PM
I am not asking whether abortions are good or bad, I am asking if my line of reasoning is sound or not.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:27 PM
This is not for or against abortion, but this thought occured to me a few minutes ago. So what does everyone think about my line of reasoning?

It is my understanding that pro-choice argument is that since babies are not yet born its ok to get an abortion.

Now with that out of the way, I don't know about everywhere, but in some places when a pregnante woman is killed it is counted as a double murder. If it is decided that fetus' aren't living that means that the murder of a pregnant woman would be counted only as a single murder.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:21 PM
Lol that is a good distinction. But i think people should take this into account when they think about thier position on certian topics.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:00 AM

so now every guy i have it with i have to be worried about if hes ever been to prison?

That wasn't the joke.

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:47 PM
The good thing about a guy who has been to prison, is that if they ask you for anal they already know what they are asking you to do laugh

Ok this was not meant to offend anyone who has been to prison but an ex told me the guy she is into has been in prison alot and it was what i wanted to tell her, but i didn't think i should.

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:05 PM
And thanks everyone for the support.

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:04 PM

K that out of the way I talked to a woman who i am friends with that i was almost going out with, until a guy she she is friends with kissed her.

Don't you hate it when that happens? Put her on the self and take care of your work. That deserves your attention more than her.

I hope your other friend works things out.

Yeah then she expects me to be ok with everything. And she tells me she thinks of me as a best friend who she can kiss!!!!!!!

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:45 PM

she is wanting help, and yes call the police and her family

I did thats how i found out. Fun huh

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:42 PM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Thu 03/27/08 09:42 PM
I was talking to a friend and she said she was going to kill herself. She didn't, I find this out by calling the cops and her father and she is home. K that out of the way I talked to a woman who i am friends with that i was almost going out with, untill a guy she she is friends with kissed her. Then she said she wasn't going out with anyone till summer - 2 or 3 weeks later (tonight) I find out that she is seeing that guy. And to top it all of my microsoft word isn't working and i have homework to do tommorow. Ok so i left a message with the counselor on campus that i have talked to before. So yeah my night is just awesome *insert thumbs up, sarcastic emoticon here*

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:13 AM
The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others. His own good, either physical or moral, is not a sufficient warrant. - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Tobias1540's photo
Wed 03/26/08 12:01 AM

Bah!! MC.Chris is teh pwnzor. happy

Honestly, Mc.Chris ftw.
noway ???????????noway

That is geek speak my friend

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 03/25/08 11:45 PM
Thanks, I thought that I would spread my geekynes around.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 03/25/08 11:40 PM
If you are nerdy or geeky at all you should listen to Mc Frontalot. His style is Nerdcore, which is rap music that is about anything in geek culture. You do not have to like rap to like this stuff its pretty awesome. You can even download some of his stuff right off his page. My favorite song right now is Goth Girls by Mc Frontalot. Check it out and tell me what you think, or if you already know about him post too.

http://frontalot.com/index.php/

Tobias1540's photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:45 PM

Why is it that free speech is open to everyone, except for Christians who pray?

Its not, its open to anyone, but religion does not have a place in politics.

Tobias1540's photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:27 PM
This is officailly a spoiler alert. Do not read this post if you want to keep the new episode of How I met Your Mother a Suprise.

Spoiler Alert
----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok it is so lame how Sara Chalk is Ted's wife. I am so pissed.

Tobias1540's photo
Mon 03/24/08 12:54 PM

huh, how interested. your praising her for treason.......

good job, way to go, you must be proud.

So the world is black and white?

actually yeah, when a law states this si treason, it's treason. your views don't change jack. your praising her for releasing information about secret projects of the government, thats treason son no matter how you slice it, it's treason. how would you take it if she leaked something that got a bunch of soilders killed? even if her intent was the same, and she ment no harm. her ass would be thrown in a cell so deep in the earth no one would ever hear her scream. and you'd all be throwing that up here about how evil she was.

you whine about justice and how fair it all should be but yet you do hypocritical crap like this. world war 2 she woulda been executed that day. but the iraqi war, she's a hero. i don't care if it is all about oil and how much mney lines somebodies pocket, if it was your families being killed and your friends you'd feel all kinds of different about.

once again! try supporting these people for a damn change instead of critisizing. your troops, your country, support it! or leave!

Actually I don't have to leave cuz i disagree with you this isn't a dictatorship no matter what you think. The government is infalable and decisions can be changed. In america you can say whatever you want and if people don't like it they can't do anything about it, so suck it. If you want to go to a place where people can't exprese there opinions feel free to, but I am staying in america.

Tobias1540's photo
Mon 03/24/08 12:07 PM

huh, how interested. your praising her for treason.......

good job, way to go, you must be proud.

So the world is black and white?

Tobias1540's photo
Mon 03/24/08 10:09 AM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Mon 03/24/08 10:09 AM
Yup becasuse religion is so pure, and with religion in your heart it imposible to do anything wrong.

Tobias1540's photo
Sat 03/22/08 11:08 PM
He's only the best comedian ever!

Tobias1540's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:06 PM
You might want to post a thread like this in the nevada forums. To get the posts go to comunity , then setting and choose the nevada forum.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25