Wed 08/13/08 03:09 PM
Tales for Tots

dae11x's photo
Wed 08/13/08 12:42 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Wed 08/13/08 11:43 AM

You don't think it exists???? noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

What would you call someone's "relationship" with nicotine or heroin, for instance?

Well if you ask them it is addiction, personally; I find that to be an excuse that someone uses when they don't want to do something (i.e. quit heroin, smoking). Explain how millions of people can do the same things but just as easy as they started they can walk away? And if you'd like to ask a past heroin user, just ask me. I did it for about a month, didn't like it so I quit doing it...how is that a difficult concept for other people?
Good for you for being able to quit. Unfortunately, it's not that easy for others, because of that pesky condition called "addiction."

dae11x's photo
Wed 08/13/08 11:37 AM
You don't think it exists???? noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

What would you call someone's "relationship" with nicotine or heroin, for instance?

dae11x's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:15 AM

I think you lost the letter, but you can ask the mods. Next time you're composing the Dead Sea Scrolls, you should do it on your word processing system so you have a backup. bigsmile bigsmile
dead sea scrolls? whats that mean?

That means when you are writing a novel, back it up from time to time, so you don't.... um... lose it, like you did.
Yeah, for the next tome, back it up.
For crying out loud, it's bad when I have to point out my own jokes. TOME wasn't a typo. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I got it. laugh
Finally someone did! bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:15 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

don't worry, I got it!!
and I'm laughing with you laugh
Uh huh. Right. grumble grumble

dae11x's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:07 AM
Best of luck!!! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:08 PM

I think you lost the letter, but you can ask the mods. Next time you're composing the Dead Sea Scrolls, you should do it on your word processing system so you have a backup. bigsmile bigsmile

That means when you are writing a novel, back it up from time to time, so you don't.... um... lose it, like you did.
For crying out loud, it's bad when I have to point out my own jokes. TOME wasn't a typo. :angry: :angry: :angry:

dae11x's photo
Tue 08/12/08 02:54 PM
Cute pics and nice writing. Welcome! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Tue 08/12/08 02:52 PM
I can just brush my teeth, get dressed, put my hair in a ponytail and go (with a Pepsi and cigarettes for the road).

dae11x's photo
Tue 08/12/08 02:32 PM

dae11x's photo
Tue 08/12/08 02:29 PM
Positive thoughts and prayers for you, your Grandmother, your Mother, and to all of your Grandmother's loved ones. :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Tue 08/12/08 02:16 PM
Edited by dae11x on Tue 08/12/08 02:18 PM

dae11x's photo
Tue 08/12/08 02:14 PM
Ouch. grumble grumble grumble grumble

dae11x's photo
Tue 08/12/08 01:18 PM

lol I read it right before he deleted it... it didn't make any sense
Do you think he was inebriated???? laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Tue 08/12/08 11:47 AM

Jill, when you told me that story I shared it with 2 co-workers who laughed out loud. laugh

My kitty peed on my sweatshirt, which was in a laundry basket on my bedroom floor. Now, I hate to put laundry away so it sat there, oh, a week? So I'm driving to the grocery store and I smell it.... ugh.... as my body heat warmed up the shirt it started to smell. Of course, I had no shirt on under it. Thank goodness for CitrusSpray.... as soon as I got home I threw it in the wash with bleach and reshowered.

Shockingly I spent very little on food. No appetite.

I did fix the kitty problem though!
I know it's off topic, but how did you fix the kitty problem?

dae11x's photo
Tue 08/12/08 11:26 AM

YES I HAVEgrumble and just when I thought everything that could go wrong, DID go wrong... is when I started putting my makeup on and realized that my cat had pissed all over my makeup brush, so I was smearing cat pee on my face. explode grumble :angry: mad rant
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Way too funny! Sorry, Jill, that's even better than me rolling over in bed into a puddle of cat pee. grumble grumble grumble

dae11x's photo
Tue 08/12/08 10:15 AM

It would make my day if it stopped raining. It has rained two weeks steady. :angry: I miss the sun!! sad

I'll trade you the AZ sun for some rain. That would make my day! bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:03 PM

I was at the eye doctor for a new prescription and he told me I needed bifocals!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad

My spinster ensemble is almost complete. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yeah, mine tried to pull that crap on me, too. I said, NOPE, NOT READY!!! I'll take a pair for reading and a pair for distance, thank you very much!! laugh laugh laugh
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:01 PM

Lasik ...best thing I ever did for myself. It's absolutely life changing and worth every cent! DO IT!
I had checked into that and gotten the exam, but I have bad night vision and the Lasik would most likely only make it worse with halos. sad sad sad

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25