Community > Posts By > dae11x

dae11x's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:01 PM
You can download iTunes for free. If you have different types of music files you want to burn, it will convert them all to the same type. Hope this works for you - it worked for me.

dae11x's photo
Thu 12/18/08 02:20 PM

If there was an email address in it, or perhaps a link, it might have landed in a spam folder. If this is so, you can contact admin and they might be able to retrieve it for you.

Another possibility would be to clear your private data, and after that reload the page.

Hope that helps.flowerforyou
Thank you, and now I have a really stupid question. How do I contact admin?

dae11x's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:59 AM
I know for certain that someone has sent me some, and I have not received them.

dae11x's photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:43 PM

what kinda car was it ?

what what what what
A little two-seater, that he couldn't stop pointing out was a Mercedes.

Did he think that you were going to forget after he said it the first time?laugh noway
Apparently. He also had to tell me about six million times that he was an engineer with an advanced degree just so I wouldn't forget that either. Because, if you're concerned about your own safety, that means you're addle-brainedgrumble grumble grumble .

dae11x's photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:22 PM

what kinda car was it ?

what what what what
A little two-seater, that he couldn't stop pointing out was a Mercedes.

dae11x's photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:16 PM

So i guess you are waiting for someone to tell you that, that is a sign of a person that has no respect for your opinion. I guess he is a keeper. Or have you fallen in love already
It did make me feel like he had no respect for me as a person when he obviously didn't care about my concerns of my own safety.

And to answer the other questions, the date went as well as it could have when I was as irritated as all get out. I ordered a beer at 11:30 a.m.! And he acted like nothing had happened. All lovey-dovey, putting his hand on my shoulder and ****. There will be no third date.

dae11x's photo
Sat 12/13/08 01:51 PM
Today I had a second date with a guy who I made the mistake of saying he could drive. He has a really little car and when we get on the freeway he's tailgating an SUV. It made me nervous, so I told him. He went on and on about the 2 second rule and how it's not possible given the way people drive these days and that there would be three more cars in front of him if he did that. I kept telling him it was about a safety issue, but he thought it was funny and said he hadn't been in an accident in 15 years. So I got a bit *****y and said I don't give a ****, that I don't want to be the first one. He continued to drive like a maniac (in my estimation). We finally get to our destination, and I told him I don't think safety is something funny. At that point, he told me "we can just leave and go back on the side roads, because I'm getting really irritated with this conversation."

dae11x's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:58 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

The other day I drove by this girl sitting at the bus stop who was showing at least 4-5 in. of butt crack. noway noway noway

dae11x's photo
Sun 11/30/08 08:57 AM

A bedroom-eyed 24 year old guitar playin' musician???? HOT DIGGITY DAWG!!! 10+ baby!!! smitten drool drool drool drool
I agree 100% flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Thu 11/20/08 10:33 AM
laugh laugh laugh Poor guy.

dae11x's photo
Thu 11/20/08 10:31 AM

Uk, the jokes r good, but can i ask why u make a new thread everytime u post 1? wouldnt it make more sense to have 1 thread for jokes and just bump/add new jokes to it?

I have a thread in sex and dating for that.
I think that for the jokes I post here, if I just keep adding, folks may miss out on some of my material if it goes on for several pages.
Others post countless gags as well.

And why break a habit that I've upheld since I've been a member of mingle/Justsayhi?

:smile: :smile: :smile:

When its just a single joke for each thread, it dies soon after anyway and never gets bumped again, it also spams up the forums havin loadsa single jokes which dont go beyond the first page.

Either way, it was a bit of constructive criticism.
I like it the way he has been doing it.

dae11x's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:29 AM
Hey - I'm not that bad! YET. laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:54 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Fri 11/07/08 02:36 PM
I'll have to check it out. The ones on SNL have been hilarious!

dae11x's photo
Tue 11/04/08 06:05 PM

No so much needing the "miracle" as I hate being so big..if they made "bodies" you could choose from..I would so totally buy one...

I know what you mean. And, I don't really want my big boobs being the first thing that enters a room or to stand up and salute!!! laugh laugh laugh And, I don't buy those spanx, either. I just let the lard HANG OUT. Take me as I am, guys.... SERIOUSLY, TAKE ME!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:43 AM

Very true except the mosquito part this year.laugh
I got bit by one that must have come from Minnesota. My eye was swollen shut!

These AZ thing were hilarious because they ARE true.

dae11x's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:53 PM

from a completely non religious stand point, good for them they have the right to sell and not sell what ever they want.
They are also health professionals and have a duty to those entrusted with their care. From the Code of Ethics for Pharmacists: "[a] pharmacist promises to help individuals achieve optimum benefit from their medications, to be committed to their welfare, and to maintain their trust."

In the end they are a store selling products, I don't see any thing morally wrong with selling a product your not OK with, that's like bashing a Walmart for not selling guns, when its their duty to give you low low prices on all your needs!

After all those woman can always go to a chain pharmacy if they really need birth control, if its an extra drive so what, its not like you gotta buy it every single day.

this is just people complaining about an inconvenience.
An "inconvenience" is not how I see it. I see it as someone shoving their views down my throat and ignoring their ethical obligations as a health care professional.

dae11x's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:20 PM

from a completely non religious stand point, good for them they have the right to sell and not sell what ever they want.
They are also health professionals and have a duty to those entrusted with their care. From the Code of Ethics for Pharmacists: "[a] pharmacist promises to help individuals achieve optimum benefit from their medications, to be committed to their welfare, and to maintain their trust."

dae11x's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:20 PM
Edited by dae11x on Thu 10/23/08 12:23 PM

You cant die from someone refusing to sell you condoms or the morning after pill either. They are a pharmacy not an emergency room.

I dont know many pharmacies that preform tubal litigation.

Are you guys advocating violating their religious and persoanl rights to keep you from having to walk across the street to a different pharmacy.

I love how we are real quick to jump up and defend our own rights and think nothing of violating someone elses in doing so.

Its just like freedom of speech. Nazi groups have freedom of speech to spew their racist crap. They dont have the freedom to do it in front of a synagogue. Your personal rights stop, the second they step on someone elses personal right.
What about a woman's right to privacy in her decisions about having children or not?

dae11x's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:45 AM
Glad to have you here! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25