Community > Posts By > dae11x

dae11x's photo
Thu 08/21/08 03:26 PM

a women that knew elvis has a phone conversation with a man talking that sounds just like elvis and she says it is

he is saying i am living i am far away i had to go away because the men that i went to court against is trying to find me, i look different so different that you cant even tell who i am even if your looking at my face
Where did you find this?

dae11x's photo
Thu 08/21/08 02:51 PM

Did you know the song "Sweet Caroline" is about his love for a 13 year old girl? He was a kid at the time too though.
I thought he wrote it about Caroline Kennedy. Either way, it's an awesome song.

dae11x's photo
Thu 08/21/08 02:36 PM

why do guys always avoid dumping girls to try not to seem the 'bad guy'?

They just leave in the middle of something if they want. no closure. no explanations.

Are you men really that scared to confront us and communicate?
I'd also like to know why, after they've done that (disappeared from the face of the Earth for 3-4 months) they come back some time later and act like nothing happened.

dae11x's photo
Thu 08/21/08 12:56 PM

roflmao rofl

just dont read the lol's, the lmao's, the roflmao's et al.

:laughing:I use quite frequently and now that I know it bothers some, will continue to use rofl

lmaoooooooo
Fran, are you my ex in disguise? Once he knew something that bugged me, he would do it on purpose.

dae11x's photo
Thu 08/21/08 10:56 AM

Or the guy that types EVERY few words in every post WITH capitalization FOR no real reason. The words HE seems to choose , do not really seem TO be words one would SELECT to capitalize and I HAVE never really understood WHEN trying to READ, why they ARE like that. laugh laugh laugh laugh
Now that just gave me a headache. laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Thu 08/21/08 10:07 AM

there's a war, there are babies working in factories for a quarter a day and getting carpal tunnel at age 9, there are hate crimes, there are governments killing and raping it's own citizens, there is intolerance of race, creed, color and religions, there are babies having babies, there are homeless peole, there is domestic violence, there is a declingin economy, there are people without health care....so No an inappropriate LOL isn't going to bother me so much.

I understand that it's an inconsequential thing. I wasn't asking Congress to pass a law to ban it.

Maybe we should, that might actually get passed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Sad, but true! laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Thu 08/21/08 09:59 AM

there's a war, there are babies working in factories for a quarter a day and getting carpal tunnel at age 9, there are hate crimes, there are governments killing and raping it's own citizens, there is intolerance of race, creed, color and religions, there are babies having babies, there are homeless peole, there is domestic violence, there is a declingin economy, there are people without health care....so No an inappropriate LOL isn't going to bother me so much.

I understand that it's an inconsequential thing. I wasn't asking Congress to pass a law to ban it.

dae11x's photo
Thu 08/21/08 09:47 AM

just you
I give up. explode explode explode

dae11x's photo
Thu 08/21/08 09:47 AM

dae, Lookin says I have to be nice to you or she'll kick my a$$. And I really am afraid of her. So I change my answer to "Yes, I completely agree!".
Gee, thanks. An agreement by coercion.

dae11x's photo
Thu 08/21/08 09:38 AM

Guilty of that at times... but I use the "ha ha ha" thing...

Krap.. I will try better now not to.. ha ha ha
I'm not saying you can't laugh! It's the useless filler thing that makes me insane.

dae11x's photo
Thu 08/21/08 09:31 AM

Oh, there's one guy I just couldn't stand anymore with the "LOL" crap. I could write "I broke my leg", and he's write, "LOL". Everything had "LOL" attached. Was he really that freakin' jolly, a Santa Clause? I think not. I think he didn't know how to communicate at all.
laugh laugh laugh

Finally, someone relates. flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Thu 08/21/08 09:29 AM

Oh dae, dae, dae...... you're gonna get every LOL joke there is now.

btw, when I write LOL I generally mean that it made ME laugh. But I'm easily amused....
I get it when people respond with it, but when they're telling me a story??? noway noway noway It's like canned laughter in sitcoms.

dae11x's photo
Thu 08/21/08 09:26 AM

That drives me nuts....LOLOLOLOLlaugh
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

dae11x's photo
Thu 08/21/08 09:22 AM
When people fill their writing with "LOL"? For example, I went to the store, lol. Bought some milk, lol. Got home and it was sour. LOL!!

Number one, I'll determine what is funny, thank you very much.
Number two, it's not as if there are awkward pauses to fill.

dae11x's photo
Wed 08/20/08 03:59 PM

Do you get double the mileage if you do someone on a plane?:tongue:

I think that only applies if you do it on a round trip ticket both times!laugh
Did you get this information from the Wright Brothers?laugh laugh laugh laugh

I aint THAT old.grumble laugh grumble laugh
I was just guessing it's been a long time since you've "flown". laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Wed 08/20/08 03:01 PM

Do you get double the mileage if you do someone on a plane?:tongue:

I think that only applies if you do it on a round trip ticket both times!laugh
Did you get this information from the Wright Brothers?laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Wed 08/20/08 02:53 PM
Prayers and positive thoughts for all. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

dae11x's photo
Wed 08/20/08 02:28 PM

The answer to that would be never. I don't text.
ditto

dae11x's photo
Wed 08/20/08 02:27 PM
I think it will be more hurtful to you if you continue to stay in touch with him, especially if you have strong feelings that are unreciprocated. But, if you can handle it, then by all means go ahead and stay friends with him.

dae11x's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:32 PM

lol th one thing that has always bother me is a woman kissing her dog in th mouth,,,,,,then a few minutes later he's on th floor licking,well u no,,,,,,,,,an i think to my sel,,,,,,,,,do i really want to follow this,,,,,,,,,not
noway noway noway noway noway

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25