doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:53 AM
hi

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:51 AM
Me in ma pink shirt lol......wanna see what you guys think.....they were taken today like 5 mins ago. lollaugh

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:41 AM
I have to let you go,
you seem so far away.
The cold closes in,
as this ends another day.

I forgot it was as simple,
as a beginning and an end.
And as these days flew by,
it was gone before it began.

Our relationship has suffered,
beyond what anyone could know.
I'll cherish the memory forever,
and never let it go.

But as for you in person,
i'm afraid this is goodbye.
Please dont let the pain of my love,
torture you inside.

Move on with life,
as if everything were ok.
And we will eventually meet again,
I hope......someday.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:01 PM

I don't know how I missed this one. Awesome write girl, touched my heart down to the core of my soul. It is sad to know what some have lived with. My child hood was not the greatest but nor was it near what you suffered. First and formost keep writing, learn to forgive even tho we never forget one must forgive in order to move on with there own life. Write if it is the anger that comes through then let it never force the happy side out for in order for it to be felt it is what comes from your heart and soul. Let the emontions be written upon the page for others to read.flowerforyou

See I have lived through this, but I also learned that you dont have to live it to write. I've found a happiness in life now that I can spend my time writing over.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sun 01/27/08 08:28 AM
last time........................BUMP LOL!

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 01/25/08 07:27 PM
now now u 2 lol......just kiddingflowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 01/25/08 07:26 PM
amen

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 01/25/08 06:48 PM
huh

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 01/25/08 06:45 PM
lol

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 01/25/08 06:44 PM
Let me just say: your profile great and you pictures awsome. I also found humor in the spelling of mot a perfect man, but I woul dlike to say one thing. No one is perfect. You sound a little down on yourself and supprised that someone is willing to get to know you. Well to yourself you aren't perfect, but to one lucky lady you are. Keep that in mind.
Shi

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 01/25/08 06:39 PM
funny how no one even wants to chat

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 01/25/08 03:37 PM
Anyone wanna Yahoo voice chat let me know my mics all ready and i wanna talk.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:47 PM
I call being the director......bravadrinker drinker flowerforyou

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 01/25/08 07:02 AM
I'm going to college there.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:06 PM
Cant find anyone close to me or anyone interested in me. No one will talk long enough. Its like a one day thing then they ignor me.....anyone else having this problem.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:48 AM
Most girls really and honestly just want your opinion. If you are in a relationship where the girl (not jokingly) gets upset when you tell her the truth, then you've got a spoiled girlfriend. Most of us just want to see how others will procieve us, and sometimes the truth hurts and we except that.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 01/17/08 12:07 PM
I understood absolutly none of that.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:47 PM
"The lord gives up on no one, but the person on the Lord."

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:24 AM
You know I still say that it mattered to me at the time, but the more I look at it the more I see that I have friends on here and for now if someone wants to put me down, all I have to do is talk to one of you. God will take care of the rest.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:23 AM
Edited by doesnt_play_well on Tue 01/15/08 06:32 AM
There are reasons for the way people are.

The way they wear there hair. The way they act. The way they dress.

People who judge someone merely on this can no be a credible subject to base your feelings on. I've recently notices, that not everyone wants look.

So please, judge me and my profile,not upon what I have made of it, but what I have grown to be myself.

Shiann

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 18 19