doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:26 AM

Who invited Mr. Negativity.

Why point out my flaws in misspellings and whatnot. I find you just as low as the others.

DILLIGAF What you think? noway

Besides, I wasnt pointing out your spelling errors. You spelled "witch" perfectly correct.

Im sorry, Im just hurt that Im not your type and you wont accept e-mails from me. grumble grumble grumble

Maybe I should start my own thread.

Lighten up, the worlds a much prettier place! Uh, and lighter!

First of all....I never set anything on my site to not accept email. Sencond if there is something on there I have no idea how to change it, so instead assuming you know everything, why dont you just tell me how to change it.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:37 PM
Who invited Mr. Negativity.

Why point out my flaws in misspellings and whatnot. I find you just as low as the others.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:44 PM

if you cant say anything nice, dont say it at all.

lol but i usually dont follow that rule.

and sweetie, i can't work wit short hair, but you sure can.
there are guys out there who will love you for who you are.

be you. dont conform to what some guys fantasy girl is.
The thing is I have a reason for short hair, but instead of finding out what it is people like that just automatically judge me.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:41 PM
Thank you all.

I wont say his name. God will take care of his heart. All I can say is i pity him. SOmeone with that much hurt needs help.

But hinestly I'm not cut out for the dating world and I think im done with it.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:34 PM
I didnt know that i could hurt so badly. My feeling, my heart everything. I recieved this message from someone just a few moments ago amd I really dont know how to take it. I refuse to just blow it off, and I think I'm done now with trying to not be alone. No one likes the way I am, and I accept that now. Here is what the message said:

"your not my type. and I know why nobady wants you. damn near every guy out there likes long hair, to be honest if you lost the glasses and dropped about 50 pounds you would be smoking hot and be able to get any guy of your choice."

Well, I'm done I give up.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:58 PM
Happy birthday!drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:16 AM

doesnt_play_well

still no one tell me who to emailsad

I did I think it was whatupgangsta e-mail him.........never hurts...lol
what page?

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:23 AM
still no one tell me who to emailsad

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 01/11/08 03:01 PM
just a couple

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 01/11/08 02:58 PM
what about me what guy do i email?brokenheart

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:14 PM
Maybe ill just spend a few mins a day and write something happy. Maybe it will take my mind off of the stresses of everyday life.flowerforyou

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:59 PM
Ill be working on getting poetry to come out when im happy. I just have an anger issue.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:02 PM
again

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:00 PM
Wow i actually kind of met someone who's nice an actually talks to me. Thank you guys for all of the stuff you've done, I actually have a friend who talks to me and accepts me for me and may end up becoming more.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:50 PM
i dont want to just sit back letting my life waste away though

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 12/22/07 11:00 AM
so ive been looking for months and im tired of waiting for him....does anyone know anything i could try besides waiting.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:43 AM

Well...I think she is a hawttie, hehe! Keep yer chin up hon! Its a struggle for everyone, but self confidence definately helps, so see yourself as you are and that is...beautiful!flowerforyou

thank you

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:20 AM
this freaking sucks still no one answers my ims......damn love is hard

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 12/21/07 03:59 PM

If anything hot girls have more flaws then not so hot girls because they think they're all that and generally are not as nice nor as interesting because they think their looks will get them everywhere in life.

I wish to dear God you lived next door.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/20/07 08:52 PM
Im from lancaster....that close enough?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 18 19