doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:51 AM
Did you even bother to ask him what he was thinking? Maybe something was wrong. Find that out first and if hes still an @$$ then move on.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:48 AM

Was it Mystery Sience Theater 3000?

thank you !!!!! you da man!!!!!!!!!happy :smile:

I hope you mean that in a metaphorical way........im a girl.......but it seems im so effing ugly no one can tell!!!

Thank you

not true, when i first saw that post i was thinking, ok, she's a girl...u r not effing ugly and you should never think that u are

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:47 PM

thank you !!!!! you da man!!!!!!!!!happy :smile:

I hope you mean that in a metaphorical way........im a girl.......but it seems im so effing ugly no one can tell!!!

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:42 PM

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:01 PM
easier than you think

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:44 PM
Id love to teach you keyboard.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:34 PM
I play guitar bass drum then i play piano or keyboard....and I was in honor chior durring high school so i sing too.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:09 PM

datehookup.com
plentyoffish.com
you can find me on those too lol. but for some reason i still cant find a girl lol.

If only I was older you'd have one. lol

doesnt_play_well's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:07 PM
Anyone know any other sites other than this one that are just as free. I wanna meet more people. And get more friends.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:02 PM

Met this new guy on another site, I really liked him, and he seemed to really like me, only one date however. He told me that he was coming to a singles dance on Valentines day, so I figured I would see him there, then found out just last night, he told me he won't be there cause he has "other Plans" I figured it must be a girl, so I texted him back, that she was a very lucky woman and that she must be pretty special to him if he is taking her out on Valentines day and breaking the plans we had, mind you I only went out with him once, he says he still wants to see me, but I told him to forget it. We had been texting each other back and forth all week and I figured he was a free man. Should I see him or let him go??? Help!!!!noway

What site did you meet him on?

doesnt_play_well's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:43 PM
Agreed!

doesnt_play_well's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:42 PM

((((Peccy)))) You are so bright and cheery on Valentine's Eve!:heart: Stalkers, suicide, multiple lovers....

laugh laugh
It's a gift I wanna share!

I do not support assisted suiside no matter the reason.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:36 PM
Edited by doesnt_play_well on Wed 02/13/08 04:36 PM
Oh ok i get it now.....and no its not ok.....i'm fat and if any government person tries to stop me from getting my McDonalds fix, God help them. I'll rip there ******* eyes out.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

doesnt_play_well's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:32 PM

is it ok to stop obese from eatting out is these bill that thay are trying to pass ok are is it not

What the hell did you just say?

doesnt_play_well's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:28 PM

Well as alot of you hotties out there know..I am starting a Rock Band..and I want your Input..let your creative juices flow..and let me know what I should name my Band..

Absolute Vitality......Means like indefinate life.....

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:42 PM
I flip em.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:11 PM
It may be tought now, but who invented what was right and wrong?....Honestly that could only be answered with how you are raised...you know someone people let their do whatever they want and others are more protective. Who's right? Who's wrong? I think it orriginated in the beggining. Everyone has an opinion on whether ir not anything is moral.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:08 PM

Do you tend to take somebody less seriously on this site if they have an extensive amount of friends and comments left by people of the oppisite sex?? Or am I just looking to deep into this?

If this bothers you how are you going to get past friends in real life. If you like them and they give you a chance got for it.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:38 PM

never mind..sometimes Madam and the girls and I have to keep some guy in line on this site..teach him some discipline.

It's all in good fun and the boys just love it. flowerforyou

Oh wait I know what you mean.....and no.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:37 PM

so whats with the yum yum?

Its mirror.....just dont ask.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19