doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:35 PM

so..are you a dominatrix? WE need some new ones....

A what?

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:33 PM
Welcome to JSH

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:30 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:27 PM

So many guys on my search results and even online, and not one wants to talk to me......WTF lol.....im growing my hair out btw...this is to all the people who are my friends and wanted to know. Im letting it get longer....im finally over my past and the abuse guys and im moving on.

we'll all talk to you here in the forum.

Hell, we talk to anybody! flowerforyou

smokin drinker well then lets get the party starteddrinker smokin

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:23 PM

:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: DOESNT PLAY WELLflowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou
drinker flowerforyou

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:20 PM

So many guys on my search results and even online, and not one wants to talk to me......WTF lol.....im growing my hair out btw...this is to all the people who are my friends and wanted to know. Im letting it get longer....im finally over my past and the abuse guys and im moving on.

Shi, it's the same here -- I get e-mails here all day but nothing from anyone in my own solar system....it's just weird....

And it's good to hear you're moving away from the past stuff....there's a time when we all have to do that, as difficult as it can be sometimes....

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Your my hero.flowerforyou

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:18 PM

Good job don't let nothing bite you on the butt.

If it was biting I was running from I would have done this years ago lol.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:17 PM
I dont honestly know how old is too old, but for some reason i only look for people close to my age....

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:16 PM

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 02/12/08 03:49 PM

Oh No I missed your Birthday! blushing

Hope you had a really great day!!!
Happy Belated Birthday!

Thats ok...to me it just seemed like any other day.:wink:

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:43 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sending you the most awesome Birthday wishes,,, Hugs to you flowerforyou flowerforyou

TY!!!

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:47 PM

happy birthday!

Thank you.:smile: drinker

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:43 PM

Happy Birthday to you!!! My dad'sdrinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou is today and a friend of mine

10thers are the best. lollaugh drinker

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:43 PM

Happy Birthday Shi. Now it's my turnlaugh (on the 27th)

I wish you an early one in case I would happen to forget.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:42 PM

Happy Birthday, Shi. You know what? Maybe the next year will be a whole lot better than the last one. That's what I keep telling myself, anyway. The Magic 8 Ball has other ideas, but what does that stupid thing know? It was wrong about Sammy Sosa and his steroid issues, so what good is it?

With you as a friend Lex.....any year would be amazing.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:41 PM
Thank you all.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:40 PM
I know it!!!!drinker

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:38 PM
Happy birthday to me. I understand today just made me one year older, but I would really love to thank everyone for making my life what it is. I also thank God everyday for the chance to live and and meet great people like you guys. So all in all......I had a great birthday today.

Shi

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:37 PM
Im good my birthday was today.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 02/09/08 12:48 PM

If I see one, I will let you know!

But I understand what you're saying. For some of us, it would be easier to build a box girder bridge out of Lucky Charms than it would be to meet a "real" person here....

laugh laugh I should try that. Something to do with the time while I wait for Mr. Right. lol.laugh laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 18 19