doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/20/07 08:50 PM
I really just hate how profiles say "looking for a woman for dating", but no one even gives you a chance.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/20/07 05:57 PM

AND NOT LOOKING FOR LOVE !!!!! CANT STRESS THAT MORE
AND TO ALL U THAT BELIEVE LOVE IS STILL ACTIVE

IT DOES NOT EXSIST

im srry you choose to feel that way, but every day I feel love from God and I know it still exists.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/20/07 05:50 PM

guys tell me all the time that im not girly enough for them. im not a typical girl, i love sports and i dont dress like one either. i dress comfortable and guys dont give me a second look. it sucks that they judge like that. i dont get it how they can do that.

AMENdrinker drinker drinker drinker

im close to giving up on dating all together lol drinker drinker drinker drinker

Ive thought about that too but i would miss having someone to love me in only the way a man can.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/20/07 05:44 PM

guys tell me all the time that im not girly enough for them. im not a typical girl, i love sports and i dont dress like one either. i dress comfortable and guys dont give me a second look. it sucks that they judge like that. i dont get it how they can do that.

AMENdrinker drinker drinker drinker

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/20/07 05:32 PM

BE YOURSELF! NEVER change who you are because you are afraid of not being what someone expects or whatever i get so nervous on blind dates but then i just say hey they don't like the way i look they aren't worth it..... think the same hun flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
i know they arent worth it but when do you find one who is?sad

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/20/07 05:29 PM

screw the ones that don't...right in the neck...
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/20/07 05:26 PM

I ownder how many guys would even talk to me if i changed my profile pic to a fake pic......I'm not going to, becaus eI believe someone should love me for me, but it makes me wonder how many more would even bother??????ohwell

Undoubtedly, some would....! But those wouldn't be the ones who would do you any good anyway....something tells me you're not exactly a big fan of shallowness....!

I dont know it just seems unfair......im just playing the hand God dealt to me.....

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/20/07 05:26 PM

At least you know this, the guy that DOES talk to you, is on a differant level than the others... So don't be ashamed of who you are.
Yeah the guy that DOES talk to me......lol

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/20/07 05:21 PM
I ownder how many guys would even talk to me if i changed my profile pic to a fake pic......I'm not going to, becaus eI believe someone should love me for me, but it makes me wonder how many more would even bother??????ohwell

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/20/07 04:57 PM
needles make me gag

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/20/07 04:54 PM

Very sweet, I like to consider myself a Real Man as well, but it seems Real Men are a dying breed, most people seem too preoccupied with other things in life than enjoying time with their lover.
I wasnt to preoccupied.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:38 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh at Jist

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 12/15/07 10:49 AM
hi and welcome

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:38 PM
well thank you....that a least lets me know someone cares

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:31 PM
well thank you and i dont mean this in a rude way i swear by all means but how do you know me....what i mean is ive never seen you around and ur a great person

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:17 PM

Fri 12/14/07 09:14 PM
doesnt_play_well seems like a very special lady Vanessa....I think you and her would get along very well....

Please don't leave the site, doesnt_play_well, we need caring people like you on this site!!

I'm Eileen, by the way...

where did that msg come from

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:12 PM
i ****ing quit....im leaving this site....im a girl dammit.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!later

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:00 PM
ohwell ohwell :cry: brokenheart :cry: brokenheart ma'ambrokenheart :cry: ohwell ohwell brokenheart

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 12/14/07 08:55 PM

but then i'll have 5 emails from myself, what good is that?
you make me laughlaugh laugh laugh laugh

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 12/14/07 08:53 PM
can i party

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 18 19