doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 12/10/07 04:33 PM
:smile: :smile: :smile:

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 12/10/07 04:33 PM
:smile:

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 12/10/07 04:29 PM
Rule: look at the person above yopur post and match them with one person from this site who they would make a great couple with.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:49 PM
Let me end this the easy way......Ill guess well see whose right come judgement day.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:47 PM
Let me end this the easy way......Ill guess well see whose right come judgement day.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:40 PM
what do you mean whats my problem....i know i have problems, but not with anyone here i just cant understand y people are telling me things are my fault that i had nothing to do with.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:38 PM
Whats everyones problem with me? if you all really want me to stop coming here honestly then tell me and ill be gone....or at least stop posting.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:36 PM
about me?

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:33 PM
what?

doesnt_play_well's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:31 PM
back for anyone that needs the help

Shi

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:07 PM
im leaving for now and im going to my moms house to spend time with her .....ill be back later to help you all.....
Shi

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:04 PM
thank you very much

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:02 PM

I actually find it a little offensive when someone automatically puts down a young person who simply wants to try to help others. What is there about "age" that is so sacred? I've run into a lot of 40- and 50-year-olds who I wouldn't take advice from if you paid me --

Sometimes, a fresh perspective, an "outsider's" perspective, can be really helpful, never mind the age --

Me, I would listen to anyone, regardless of age or gender or height or shoe size or where they were from -- and FIND OUT if they have something useful to say -- before I would go making blanket judgments.

I'm a hell of a lot more impressed by someone saying, "Hey, I'm here, I want to try to help," than I am with someone saying, "Oh shut up, you're too young to know anything."

I know which one I would rather talk to, if I needed advice....

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
ty Lex that means a lot to me you honestly have no idea...im glad someone finally stands up your a great person dont forget that.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:59 PM
Edited by doesnt_play_well on Thu 12/06/07 02:00 PM
know u did....
this was ment to be an advice thread for people who seek help
not a thread for you to come and read about others problems and watch someone struggle to help them
i never claimed it to be interesting

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:55 PM
i already did.....now if you would read correctly...i said i would email the answers to them

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:52 PM
well then for that ty

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:50 PM
"younger views"?

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:42 PM
I just love how auotmatically people think I cant give out advice because of my age. Age is just a number. experience is what counts.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:36 PM
Edited by doesnt_play_well on Thu 12/06/07 01:38 PM

Hello, I don't want to sound rude or anything but I have to say this to you. You are only 18 yrs old right??????????? How do you think you can give ppl advice or help someone at your young age???????????????????? I'm sorry, plz, don't take offense to me saying this. I honestly don't see it happening. You have to get a few more years on ya first honey. OK??? I'm 46, and still don't know everything. But, I'll help someone if i can. The point I'm trying to make is this: I just think your WAY to young to give advice. But, maybe to ppl your age, it might work. Who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no offence to you, but ive dealt with a lot more in my short life than a lot of 50 year olds can say they have. Plus I just have a gift for helping people. Im not claiming to be perfect nor am i trying to offend anyone with the "wise" years upon them, but i have this to say. "Some can live 100 years and still not see life in the way of a child"

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 18 19