doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:58 PM
thanks

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 12/16/08 11:03 AM
This site does work. I left it alone for a while and then i started getting messages from this guy. Well today he asked me to be his g/f and I said yes.....never thought i'd be the one saying that......this does work when u least expect it. Thanks guys for putting up with me and keeping me going.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:55 PM
Done!

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:51 PM
lol.....hey....im back!

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:31 PM

how do i clear mutal matches out i dont know how please help girlfriend thank u sandra:frown

click view mutual matches then when they show up click the [x] box in the top right ccorner of their box

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:24 PM

Heck yeah. Go here ---> http://www.justsayhi.com/welcome/home

lol ya there is a lot of games on that site flowerforyou

good games

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:22 PM

Heck yeah. Go here ---> http://www.justsayhi.com/welcome/home

lol

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:21 PM

idk...i say i want a nice guy and all these sex hungry....perverts show up.....wait nvm thats alomost all guys

Beleive me when I say I know plenty of sex hungry women as well drinker

drinker touchedrinker

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:19 PM
idk...i say i want a nice guy and all these sex hungry....perverts show up.....wait nvm thats alomost all guys

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:18 PM
anyone know of any online mmorpg games beside runescape and WOW....good ones?

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:15 PM
ouch

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:24 PM

That is wonderful!!! Have you got it put to music yet? I would love to hear it if there is a way...flowerforyou

When I get my keyboard im gonna edit my electric guitar and keyboard together and sing to it.....so it shoulf be cool.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 03/27/08 07:15 PM
its ok if its moved.....and thank you

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 03/27/08 07:14 PM

I'm gonna start a quote of the day.....everyday im gonna try to log on and give you a new quote. Most will be mine, but some wont.....let me know what you think....

Today's quote: "All that is nessesary for evil to triumph is that good people do nothing."
noway noway I think your arful YOUNG looking and that we have one person here who is doing a great job at THAT.
And YOU nay hurt his feelings a bit if you wanted to compete in that catagory??
just MY THOUGHTS...
But that decision is ALL yours....Good luck with that.smokin

So I cant make up quotes, or say my own and get thoughts on them because someone else wants to? Who said I was competing....I want to write a book someday and no one would be able to better my writting more than the people who would read it. All I asked was how it was. I never said I wanted a competition....oh and what does age have to do with anything???

:heart: Its ok man,,,I was just seeing if your picture was real,,,and it is....noway
So,,,HAVE a great time on here and take nothing I said as much of anything,,ok.
And Our quote man won't mind you a bit...

So be good and write well and have fun in these pages.
BUT, don't stay up all night and fall asleep in school.
We want you at your best..
Good luck and GREAT SUCCESS ON YOUR BOOK..:heart: drinker

Im a girl.....and....why would my picture not be real.....what made you think that?

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:53 PM
Since I got bashed for writting wuotes then ill put in some of my songs and see what you all think.

My courage starts to fade:

Waitin' on my porch again
for the nightly argument
and now that it has come and went
I have to let this anger vent
now
holding onto catastrophy
hoping to be the nominee
the next one who is forced to leave
and wave goodbye to my family

Chorus:

Waiting for the day
that my dreams are pushed away
and im left in dissmay
as my courage starts to fade

Verse 2:

Yeah im not gonna be the one
the one who ruins all the fun
and i refuse to overrun
anything ir anyone
yeah
now im just gonna make-believe
and never let my spiri grieve
the soul i lose when im decieved
and nothingness i will achieve

chorus:

Copyright Shiann Bay

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:14 PM
Edited by doesnt_play_well on Thu 03/27/08 06:15 PM

I'm gonna start a quote of the day.....everyday im gonna try to log on and give you a new quote. Most will be mine, but some wont.....let me know what you think....

Today's quote: "All that is nessesary for evil to triumph is that good people do nothing."
noway noway I think your arful YOUNG looking and that we have one person here who is doing a great job at THAT.
And YOU nay hurt his feelings a bit if you wanted to compete in that catagory??
just MY THOUGHTS...
But that decision is ALL yours....Good luck with that.smokin

So I cant make up quotes, or say my own and get thoughts on them because someone else wants to? Who said I was competing....I want to write a book someday and no one would be able to better my writting more than the people who would read it. All I asked was how it was. I never said I wanted a competition....oh and what does age have to do with anything???

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:02 PM

doesnt_play_well's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:50 PM
I would never date myself.....I would get on my own nerves, but would realize I was because I'd be on a date with myself. So I'd be annoying me but not knowing I was so the date would be bad but good and I would have a second and tird and evetually be married to 3 people at one my husband me and me.....and well i guess we would be in love.......yup yup.....so unless 3 person marriges are legal.....then......no!

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:27 PM

how did it goflowerforyou

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:22 PM
So i'm sitting at my computer one day. On this site here just talking to some friends. This guy starts chatting to me and we hit it off right away. We talk for hours and then on the phone. We deside we're going to meet. He's the kicker.....without either one of us knowing it.......he lives a few houses down from me!!!! insanity!!!! Sound like fate???

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19