doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 02/09/08 12:46 PM

No...but I do chat well!!!

Thats good to hear.....but first impressions are always the hardest. That's why profiles are important.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 02/09/08 12:44 PM
Good, and you?

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 02/09/08 12:40 PM
Has anyone even seen a profile that states...." Hi my name is _______. I live in Ohio and I'm looking for a girl. That;s it a girl. I know no one is perfect and could never meet anyones perfect standards, so where are you. Just chat to me and I promise I'll chat back."

Damit guys where are you?

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:02 AM
whats that for?

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:57 AM
Find two people on JSH that look exactly alike. People who look like twins. The post there names.

Ill start......bucki1303 and moon3008

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 02/07/08 10:14 PM
We used to be different you and I
we used to talk for hours
now even in the happiest of times
barely any words are spoken
What did i do
how do i make it go back
i want the way it was
never the way it is

doesnt_play_well's photo
Thu 02/07/08 09:59 PM
Why couldn't anyone actually answer the only way it was ment.....lol...you people crack me up....you go from one extreme to the next. He did it to try to strive us from him. To make sure he could tell the true believers from the ones who were uncertain. He himself did no such thinkg to confuse us but to make us turn to him.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Wed 02/06/08 04:48 PM
Edited by doesnt_play_well on Wed 02/06/08 04:48 PM
Its really good, but i have one critism if i may....you've used the word "day" exessivly....if maybe you could find another to replace a few of them it would be awsome.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Wed 02/06/08 04:42 PM
so now its not working out lol.....hes going to a different country.....WTF!.....I dont know seems loke fate to me lol...explode

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:23 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:12 PM
This is also the first post I have ever seen from you.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:24 AM

I figured it was only a matter of time before someone saw you for the great person you really are. You really impressed me when you started that thread about trying to help people with their problems. And even when a few jumped all over you for no reason, you never lost that desire to help. Trackman is lucky to know you.

Best of luck!!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Lex I want you to know I wouldnt be anywhere with out you. You are and amazing person with a huge heart. I applaud you.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:22 AM

how can love hurt less it was filled with expectations of what it could do for me, as if it were real love, it was never about the giver, but the reciever, so than how can it hurt if it be real love......my prognosis....fake self motivated love hurts.....real love doe NOT. So than maybe we could learn frojm yesterday instead of continuing down a road with no answer.....if love does not hurt, what would and could this tell society as a whole.....we got something wrong!

Real love doe hurt. Ever been in love. I'm only 18 and I can speak from experience. Just becasue I'm young doesnt mean i dont know. You can stand away from fake love. You can just tell your self its not real and ultimately it hardly effects you. But in real love you hold your heart on you sleve. You give everything that you are to be something someone else wants. What do you do if you can never fully become that person. If because you are not there version of "perfect" or yoor, then you are not good enough. True love does hurt and I stan by that......If they forget to call forget and anniversary or your birthday fake love wouldn't mind, but real love would cry.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:15 AM

there should be a sign like they used to have at mcdonalds...

over 30,000 dates served,
522 couples, 74 marriages, 29,111 no shows drinker laugh

That actually made me laugh.laugh

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:11 AM
Well said my friend......well said.drinker flowerforyou drinker

doesnt_play_well's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:08 AM
The reason I haven't been on in a while: I met someone on this site. He is amazing and we are now a couple. You guys were right when you told me to wait it out, because with no effort he came along and adored me for who I was and even asked me not to change. I'm very happy now. With every breath I take he is in my thoughts. I thank you all for being there for me. His name on here is Trackman......he is amazing.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 01/29/08 01:27 PM

Gorgeous !

thanksdrinker

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 01/29/08 09:13 AM
Welcome to JSH..............I love this place!!!!!flowerforyou

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 01/29/08 09:11 AM

Very heartfelt. To say goodbye is never easy.

tell me about it lol.

doesnt_play_well's photo
Tue 01/29/08 09:06 AM

sometimes letting go is not easy,, yet at times needs to be done in order to move forward in life,

Nice flowerforyou

drinker

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 18 19