UWannaBSpontaneous's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:47 PM
Now this is one I can use for class! Thanks drinker

Mon 12/31/07 12:46 PM
Butter...and a spare woman in case the first one gets tired!

Mon 12/31/07 12:40 PM
All options are open Houston. Land carefully!

The rule is half your age plus seven... In my case it's half my age and minus 7. I'm exceptional though! glasses

Mon 12/31/07 12:29 PM
Just have sex when they are asleep.

Simple as that. 3AM is a perfect time.

I had 2 kids.... Always could sneek it in!

Mon 12/31/07 12:28 PM
Okay these posts are getting pathetic.

How can you say your bored and be here? Just type in a forum that is already got some juice to it.

Stop posting that yer bored!

Mon 12/31/07 12:24 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Mon 12/31/07 12:25 PM

Duct tape, jumper cables, and a nerf bat?

Yep! Been there! btw: Nothing says Love like a roll of Duct tape!

No dude! We've all done the Ghost tours and this tour and that tour. It's the same basic stuff. It's all good. We thought you were talkin about the toys.

Me & one of my ex's would go down to the sex shop every 2 weeks and we traded who got to buy the next toy. Never boring and the follow up was swaaaaaawweeett! glasses

Mon 12/31/07 12:19 PM
laugh

Mon 12/31/07 12:17 PM
You can tell her simply that baby's are born from mothers with the fathers help.

It's as simple as it needs to get. Then move on with another convo.

If she continues to ask then you can tell her that she will learn more about life as she gets older and that you will tell her when she is old enough. Which is 8 cause that's when my kids knew.

Lastly, even at 8ish they don't understand completely everything but accept it until they get to be 10-11 and then fully comprehend. That's why Sex ED starts then.

Mon 12/31/07 12:13 PM
"I am looking for some one who doesnt go by looks but by whats inside and isnt affraid of me!"

This is your profile statement?

How you look is generally a reflection of who you are. "and isn't affraid of me!"

First you need to spell correctly. Second but more important this is not the most inviting opening. I would never tell anyone that I don't want them to be afraid of me. It goes without saying.

I find these posts pathetic anyway. If all you were looking to do was connect with people in your city then yes..... leave.... cause you are going about it the wrong way.

Things take time and you haven't put but even 1% in this site to what others have done.

Your pictures might scare some people off. I know mine do but I DON'T care. So take some nice attractive pictures, take care of your physical self (cause it looks like you'll have COPD in a few years) and then start to connect with people.

Harsh opinion but you started this thread.

Mon 12/31/07 12:03 PM

I looked at your page. Switch to the picture with glasses. It is cuter. You are 20 and the picture in the red dress isn't to clear on your face, you look 40 the way the site is showing the picture. It looks like a smudge or a bit of glare near one side of your face. You have next to no information in your profile about yourself. Talk about yourself a little. Explain your interests more.

I don't think it has anything to do with the children. Just the way you are showing yourself on your profile.

I agree. Get rid of the 2 White washed out photo's. You have a beautiful face so take more beautiful pictures like the first one. Braces is no big deal either.... just the wrong shot makes you look way older and honestly... strange.... when you are not!

Much better profile information now.

Mon 12/31/07 11:59 AM

y is it that i can never find someone that likes me for me. i cant even get people to talk to me on this site what the heck. im not a bad person, i think people are scared b/c i have 2 kids and i am divorced.

You know you have two kids. So do I. My profile is "freinds" because it doesn't really matter to me. I have two kids to be with already.

Why isn't that enough for now? My kids are 11 and 14 and in the next hour we all are goin' out. When they were younger we did the same thing.

Stop pushing to meet someone and I agree with AZ1. Take the love my children as your own??????

Ease into things. You are way rushing it. Spend some time maturing. Married and two kids at 20 is a little young for these types of lifes experiences. Take care of the kiddies and don't expect any relationship.

It's what I do and it works for me.

J

Mon 12/31/07 11:41 AM
Don't anyone respond any further to this one.

His profile says "I'm very independent and more mature than most people my age. ...most down to Earth person."

Yep! Your post shows what you really are.

You'll never see me post anything after you've written.

Mon 12/31/07 11:36 AM

Well I have did that an he is too scared of me I am guessing I have sent him pics of us making out

Dude! Bro's before Ho's. Where is your damn spine? Get an f*ing life. Don't ever step in on another guys woman and taunt him. You'll regret it in the end.

Period!

Mon 12/31/07 11:20 AM
He wants his belly rubbed!

Mon 12/31/07 11:12 AM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Mon 12/31/07 11:13 AM

MY FISH IS DEAD!!!

You didn't clean fast enough!

Hope all is well and the fish is now in Nemo Heaven!

Hey! No faking it!

Mon 12/31/07 11:11 AM
Yep! He's 19 and shouldn't be on here anyway. The youth should be studying or getting outside.

For all the great reasons. Get off the internet and get to your local "club" whatever that is and meet people.

& Just say no to drama!

Best of luck in getting a spine! I really mean that sincerely.

That's my tough love stance.

Mon 12/31/07 02:13 AM
drinker & Stagger drinker & Stagger. No playin' frogger though!

Mon 12/31/07 02:10 AM
Gonna spend my N/Y with the kids. We gonna drink sparkling apple cider and play some games..

It's all awesome. I have a family and I'm okay with enjoying that great gift I have already than to be needing someone right now.

Broke up back in Sept. My ex-gl showed up the other day in one of the groups I hang out with. She was checkin' around for me apparently. Stalker won't ruin my N/Y which is what I think she was up to.

Don't care. I'll think about all the good kisses I've had and the ones I will have in the future. I'm spry!

Mon 12/31/07 01:26 AM
Its their secret double master plan to take over the world starting right here on JSH.

Mon 12/31/07 01:24 AM
Okay how about coming up with some new ones since those are just oldies off the net. I'll go first.

The carpet layer cause he says, "Carpet she wanted, shagged she got!"

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25