Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/13/12 12:59 PM

I'm thinking about the Lemon Bars in the oven. :heart: tongue2

Im thinking I can't remember what time Mach told me to come over for lemon bars and Margaritas?? laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/13/12 12:32 PM

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. :heart:

flowerforyou Love this! :heart:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/12/12 09:10 PM
Lets see...I've recently seen Woman in Black, One For the Money, and The Vow.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/12/12 09:06 PM

Someone told me not too long ago that I look like Julia Louis Dreyfus...but I can't ever get pics to post on here right, so I'm not even going to attempt it. lol

When I was younger, I used to get Brittany Murphy sometimes. Never saw that one either. lol

you look more like my future ex-wife smokin

esebulldog, do you want to give her half of your wealth now or wait until the divorce?

like it makes a difference drinker

Smoooooth, Tio Dogo! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/12/12 09:03 PM
Sure I have a Valentine! And as soon as the restraining order is removed and I can tell him face to face, Bradley Cooper will know it too! love love :heart: :heart:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/12/12 06:06 PM
Someone told me not too long ago that I look like Julia Louis Dreyfus...but I can't ever get pics to post on here right, so I'm not even going to attempt it. lol

When I was younger, I used to get Brittany Murphy sometimes. Never saw that one either. lol

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/12/12 06:04 PM

amaeb22 reminds me of drew barrymore

YES!!! I thought that when I saw her too!

Well, actually, my first thought was how much I thought she looks like my cousin...but my cousin has always reminded me of Drew Barrymore. lol

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/12/12 07:43 AM
First off..welcome, fellow resident of the great state of Kansas! There's not enough of us around these parts! flowerforyou

And I'm sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine how hard that is to deal with. However, I personally think when dealing with dating, less is more at first. I appreciate you wanting to be honest up front, so few people are, but I also think that subject is something that doesn't need to be thrown out immediately. I don't remember who else said it, but I think the phrase "recently single" is just about right. If they press the issue, then obviously explain. But most women won't on the first few dates. I think that subject, that particular heartache, is something that doesn't need to be shared with just anyone. Save it for the ones that truly seem interested in your heart. Ya know?

Good luck! :smile:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/12/12 07:31 AM
I'm thinking..meh. I don't even know what I'm thinking right now. And that's ok by me. :heart: :heart:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/11/12 07:41 PM
I''m thinking the words "I just wanted to hear your voice" are seven words that will always put a huge smile across my face, no matter who is saying them. :heart:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/11/12 12:19 PM
Massachusetts. Im incredibly homesick today. I'd give anything to be there right now.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/10/12 05:58 PM
I'm thinking this cold can kiss it. I'm ready for summer! Bring on the beach!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/10/12 05:55 PM
Happy. The rest is really just details. :wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/10/12 05:52 PM
I've said the following words (or similar) to about three different friends today. So I'm just gonna post it here. Because I don't want to have to say it anymore. laugh laugh

An ex is an ex for a reason. Nobody changes enough to make that second or third or fourth chance end up any different than the first try did. That friction, no matter how well hidden is still gonna be there. Whatever missing piece between you two that was missing the first time around is still gonna be missing if you try again. And when your heart breaks the second or third time, it's gonna hurt even worse. Quit worrying about the one who didn't care enough to be part of your future and enjoy yourself till you find the one who wants nothing more than to be your past, present AND future. It'll all be ok. It won't always hurt this much.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/10/12 01:26 PM

A phone call. A gazillion texts. A new pair of Adidas. A falafel pita. And now a movie. Life is good. <3
sup shortie hows it goin?

Excellent! Hows you?

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/10/12 11:44 AM
A phone call. A gazillion texts. A new pair of Adidas. A falafel pita. And now a movie. Life is good. <3

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 02/09/12 10:13 AM

The sure peace of mind that I have no expectations of anyone nor does anyone of me. That way there is no disappointment on either end.

PLUS...the knowledge that if Bradley Cooper ever spontaneously shows up and asks me to marry him like I know he wants to, there are no messy strings to cut loose first!! laugh

laugh I'm waiting for Aaron Hernandez!! :tongue:

Ooooohhhhhh....I'd wait for him too! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 02/09/12 09:58 AM
The sure peace of mind that I have no expectations of anyone nor does anyone of me. That way there is no disappointment on either end.

PLUS...the knowledge that if Bradley Cooper ever spontaneously shows up and asks me to marry him like I know he wants to, there are no messy strings to cut loose first!! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 09:16 PM

Thinking ... Watching a movie sounds good and some coffee love

Wanna come watch Bad Teacher with me? I'll brew you up a pot!! laugh

Bad Teacher is awesome! I love Cameron Diaz! the movie is hilarious

OMG..that movie cracks me up. I love Justin Timberlake too. He looks like he's be a lot of fun to hang out with! laugh

but a bit of a prude:wink:

In real life? Or in the movie? I meant real life...his character in the movie is a putz...but he plays it well. Hahaha

Oh i am sure he's prolly fine in real life - isn't he married?

but in the movie ya...he;s such a wuss I just wanna slap him sillylaugh

I think he's engaged..or was engaged...or...something. lol

I love the part where they're in the hotel room. GAWD....I die laughing everytime I see it. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 09:11 PM

Thinking ... Watching a movie sounds good and some coffee love

Wanna come watch Bad Teacher with me? I'll brew you up a pot!! laugh

Bad Teacher is awesome! I love Cameron Diaz! the movie is hilarious

OMG..that movie cracks me up. I love Justin Timberlake too. He looks like he's be a lot of fun to hang out with! laugh

but a bit of a prude:wink:

In real life? Or in the movie? I meant real life...his character in the movie is a putz...but he plays it well. Hahaha