Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 08:35 AM

Hmmmm...what kind of percentage are we talking for me?

"Give" means it's a gift, but if you insist on recompense, I'm sure I can arrange say...2%?

And it doesn't involve me getting sawed open in a bathtub for of dirty ice, does it?

Details details.

Wow...a whole 2%?? I was really only hoping enough to buy a a few dollar menu items at McD's, but I'll take the 2%! Golden Corral, here I come!! laugh

Details ARE only details, I suppose...but if I'm gonna be in a tub fully of nasty ice getting my kidney hacked out of me, I'm gonna have to insist it's done in the jungles of Colombia or Costa Rica or something..make it a real vacation. None of this eastern Europe hack job crap.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 08:29 AM
I agree with Sing...who said it wasn't appropriate? Older guys date younger girls all the time.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 08:09 AM

can you fall in love with someone outside your country?

Yes, the heart is crazy. You have no control over who you fall in love with or who loves you.

Not me. I fall easily into lust and even infatuation but not LOVE. Love for me is I would give that person my kidney to save them and that is rare rare rare rare. I have to KNOW you in person I MEAN REALLY REALLY REALLY KNOW YOU.

I'd give my kidney to a stranger if they really really needed it. Heck, I'd give it to my cat if I thought it'd help her. I'm kind of a sucker I guess. laugh

Well,not a sucker. I'm pretty good at telling when someones feeding me a crock of $h!t. But I am a softie for someone with a good heart. :wink:

Would you give me your kidney? I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who can get me like 40K for a good working kidney, no questions asked.

Hmmmm...what kind of percentage are we talking for me? And it doesn't involve me getting sawed open in a bathtub for of dirty ice, does it?

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 08:08 AM

August is so faaaar away!!

I know! But we've been talking for a really long time, so a little more of a wait won't hurt. laugh Plus I'm going to try and see him in May when I'm in Italy, even though I'm going nowhere near where he's at. We'll make it work. :wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 08:05 AM

Yes, the heart is crazy. You have no control over who you fall in love with or who loves you.

Not me. I fall easily into lust and even infatuation but not LOVE. Love for me is I would give that person my kidney to save them and that is rare rare rare rare. I have to KNOW you in person I MEAN REALLY REALLY REALLY KNOW YOU.

I'd give my kidney to a stranger if they really really needed it. Heck, I'd give it to my cat if I thought it'd help her. I'm kind of a sucker I guess. laugh

Well,not a sucker. I'm pretty good at telling when someones feeding me a crock of $h!t. But I am a softie for someone with a good heart. :wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 08:00 AM

:thumbsup: One of my favorite people in the world is someone I met on here who lives in Italy. Granted the "in love" feelings never developed, but had they done so, I wouldn't have dreamed of turning him away just because he's across the water. And he's coming to visit the States in August, so I'm super excited to meet him face to face, not just on Skype or messenger or the phone. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 07:51 AM

I'm thinking I feel kind of lonely today...and I have absolutely no reason to feel that way. At all. ohwell

For (((((((((((((((Shannon)))))))))))))).....who is beautiful and should NEVER feel lonely!!!flowerforyou

Thank you. flowerforyou flowerforyou Just one of those days, I guess. I need to go steal somebody to have lunch with. That always makes me feel better. laugh laugh

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. A BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR A NEIGHBOR. WON'T YOU BE? WON'T YOU BE? WON'T YOU BE MY NEIGHBOR??

Hahaha..I'd love to be your neighbor. Besides all the fun we'd have, I bet it's not snowing where you're at! laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 07:43 AM

I'm thinking I feel kind of lonely today...and I have absolutely no reason to feel that way. At all. ohwell

For (((((((((((((((Shannon)))))))))))))).....who is beautiful and should NEVER feel lonely!!!flowerforyou

Thank you. flowerforyou flowerforyou Just one of those days, I guess. I need to go steal somebody to have lunch with. That always makes me feel better. laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 07:20 AM

Oh, and PS and THIS IS FOR RUTH if you are reading.....I love you, I trust you, you can flirt with ManO any time you like:heart: ...If you don't, he will pout......and I hate when he does that!laugh laugh

He's such a baby. laugh

Actually, I recently had someone get hurt because of a misunderstanding with my flirting in the forums when he thought I was being serious. So, I am rethinking this whole thing.

flowerforyou I feel ya. flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 07:20 AM
I'm a wicked bad flirt. And by bad I don't mean I'm terrible at it...just that I do it a LOT. lol But I have learned that I have to be super careful with my flirting, because I do tend to go overboard. It's hard to gauge at times if people really understand that I'm just flirting for flirtings sake...sometimes when I think people are just joshing around with me, I find out that they thought I was serious. And then it gets kind of awkward. And if there's one thing I hate, it's unecessarily hurting someone's feelings. So yeah...I love flirting, but I'm trying to put a handle on it. I'm a flirty work in progress. laugh laugh

And do I think it's an art form? Absolutely. flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 06:58 AM

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 06:55 AM
"The History of Everything" Barenaked Ladies

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 06:51 AM
Adam Levine....watching you on The Voice makes my breakfast so much sweeter. Yummy. love love

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/06/12 07:56 PM

laugh At least no one has to wonder if they p*ss you off or not.

Yeah...I usually make it pretty well known. But it normally has to do with driving...I have mad road rage. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/06/12 07:54 PM

finding LTR begins with meeting people

the internet provides the same opportunity for that INITIAL action, as any other venue or location does,,,

whether and how people follow up on that opportunity is another question

Agreed. It's what you do with that relationship after it leaves online that counts. You have to work on a relationship that started online just like you have to work on a relationship with someone you met at the gym or church or whatever.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/06/12 07:49 PM

Please don't....

is it flatterng...?

Oh yeah...

Still..I would feel the need to kill myself to not dishonor my dogs.

...cause I feel ashamed to admit....I have been drunk enough in the past to have probably have done the Finkel...

God...I feel so dirty now.

laugh laugh laugh

I'm sure we've all been that drunk. But now that I think about it..I don't really WANT to know how freaky people have gotten with the Finkel...which I'm sure I'd find out if I wore the shirt. So maybe not. WHEW. That was a close call!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/06/12 07:39 PM

"To date, there is no compelling evidence that any online dating matching algorithm actually works," said Eli Finkel, a social psychology professor..........

STOP!!!!

Right there! How the hell this thread made it beyond that line just blows my mind.....

What the hell would a man named "Eli Finkel" know about going out and getting freaky....(how freaky would you get with the Finkel?)

I may as well get circumsized again.

laugh laugh I don't know about the statistics of online dating..but I may well get a t-shirt made up that says "How Freaky Would You Get With the Finkel?" Hahahaha...all t-shirt credit to you of course. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/06/12 07:36 PM

laugh I must admit though I was very tempted when this kid tried to mix up parts from two different transmissions... AGAIN. noway

I yelled at a guy the other day for cutting me off and then taking up two parking spots. I called him some not so kind names and asked him if Helen Keller taught him to drive. But he then called me a very bad name in return, so I guess we were even. laugh laugh

I do that all the time, never had anyone exchange words, but if they ever heard some of the names I call them, I probably wouldn't be able to post this. laugh

I must be pretty loud, bc I get responses a LOT! But being a girl saves me I think..because if I wasn't, I probably wouldn't be able to post this either! laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/06/12 07:26 PM

laugh I must admit though I was very tempted when this kid tried to mix up parts from two different transmissions... AGAIN. noway

I yelled at a guy the other day for cutting me off and then taking up two parking spots. I called him some not so kind names and asked him if Helen Keller taught him to drive. But he then called me a very bad name in return, so I guess we were even. laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/06/12 07:20 PM
I've smiled too many times today..I can't name just one. :heart:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next