Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/20/12 04:02 AM
Really?? Siiiiiiggghhhh. I just don't understand. You're either really broken inside or you think way too much of yourself. It could go either way.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/17/12 10:10 AM
Just the reminders that I get thought of during the day. That's enough for me.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/17/12 10:06 AM
You and me both!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/17/12 09:08 AM

begining to get used to bein baldohwell

Do I need to start naming all the hot bald guys that you just joined the ranks of? Hellooo...Vin Diesel?

:cry: tears

Don't cry. Come here and lemme rub your head. smooched

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/17/12 07:43 AM
What???? I guess I'm going to Tulsa then! It's the closest one to me.

Thanks for posting this! One of my favorite books.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/17/12 07:39 AM

begining to get used to bein baldohwell

Do I need to start naming all the hot bald guys that you just joined the ranks of? Hellooo...Vin Diesel?

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/17/12 07:37 AM
Just realized I've been on mingle a year today. :banana:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/17/12 07:31 AM

i jerk off too much to notice if i get ignored or notbigsmile

laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/17/12 07:27 AM
My friend is coming for the weekend, so I suppose I'd better make sure the house is pretty. Tonight we will take the kids out to dinner and a movie, and then drop them with my mom so we can go have a few drinks. drinks

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/17/12 07:23 AM
Meh. I get ignored here all the time. So I just go to the mirror and spend about fifteen minutes telling my reflection how pretty she is and get over it. laugh

Kidding. But I think everyone gets ignored on here at times. Don't take it personally. There's a ton of people on this site. It's easy to get lost in the mix. :wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 02/16/12 05:16 PM
I usually think I need someone when in reality I just want them. And by the time I figure that out, My pride kicks in and I stick it out waiting for the needing them part to kick in. But then it doesn't and I feel bad. Vicious cycle. :)

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 02/16/12 02:04 PM

A broken heart takes an eternity to heal believe me!!!!

flowerforyou (((Boonsie)))

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 02/16/12 12:11 PM

Well butter my butt and call me a bisquit. This is going to be fun........smokin
ok ur a bisquit lol

But I'm not gonna butter your butt. Sorry. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/14/12 12:17 PM
I personally don't see a problem with it. I send happy Valentine's greetings to friends, family, guys that I'm getting to know..but I don't see Valentine's Day as exclusive to just the one you feel romantic about. I send flowers to my mom, give presents to my children, cards to my friends...for me it's about the ones I love..not just the one I'm in love with or whatever. I think it's a nice, friendly gesture. Like you said, just keep it low key, don't go overboard and I don't think he'll freak out. In fact, it'll probably be nice for him to know that someone is thinking of him today, since he's just gone through a divorce.

But I'm not a guy and hold no pretenses on thinking I know how they feel about things. So take what i say with a grain of salt.

Hope it all works for you! Happy Valentine's Day! flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/14/12 11:49 AM
Stalker much? Geez.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/14/12 11:48 AM

I'm feeling wicked hungry...I have no idea what I want to eat. laugh
i have a suggestionbigsmile

Oh, I just bet you do!! laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/14/12 07:52 AM
I'm feeling wicked hungry...I have no idea what I want to eat. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/14/12 07:14 AM
Happy Valentine's Day, my loves! And remember, although the chocolate and flowers are fantastic, it's really about all the love and laughter that remains after all those chocolate and flowers are long gone! Love you all! flowerforyou :heart:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/13/12 02:00 PM

I'm thinking about the Lemon Bars in the oven. :heart: tongue2

Im thinking I can't remember what time Mach told me to come over for lemon bars and Margaritas?? laugh laugh

Shannon,
Get your butt over now, Lemon Bars and Margaritas!!! YEAH!!!

I'm on my way, babe!!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/13/12 01:59 PM

"What are you doing with my daughter?"
- The last thing I hear before I jump out the window

Huh. and here all that time I assumed it would be. "Why are you eating the cat?"

You learn something new from a Melmacian every day!!