Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 10:57 PM

Yup, that was it. I thought she was awesome and hott as hell! bigsmile

I like your memory for random crap! blushing

I'm a chick and even I thought Brynn was hot! And she's feisty...I like feisty. lol

And my memory may not do me any good in real life, but I'm a GREAT partner to have for Trivial Pursuit! Lmao

It's ok for chicks to think other chicks are hott! bigsmile Most guys actually really like that! :angel:

Ya know, I've heard that before! laugh

Gina Gershon is my girl crush. She's smoking hot. I also like Drew Barrymore. :wink:

Drew Barrymore before or after the drugs? Oh wait, I don't think there is an after..........laugh

Drew Barrymore in any of her forms! I gotta say though, my favorite stage of Drew was probably her standing on Lettermans desk and flashing him for his birthday stage. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 10:54 PM
drinks

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 09:29 PM

noway laugh laugh noway

:banana: <-------that's the emoticon/Internet mime version of "trapped in a box".

laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 09:25 PM
Are y'all practicing to be Internet mimes, or what? Hahaha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 08:18 PM

I'm a chick and even I thought Brynn was hot! And she's feisty...I like feisty. lol

And my memory may not do me any good in real life, but I'm a GREAT partner to have for Trivial Pursuit! Lmao

It's ok for chicks to think other chicks are hott! bigsmile Most guys actually really like that! :angel:

Ya know, I've heard that before! laugh

Gina Gershon is my girl crush. She's smoking hot. I also like Drew Barrymore. :wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 08:10 PM
laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 08:07 PM

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 07:41 PM
My type has changed so much over the past few years it's ridiculous. I don't even know what my type is anymore. Which is probably a good thing, because my type used to be very specific. Now, I have a whole new pool of men to fish in!! laugh

I'm still a sucker for a good smile, a good sense of humor, and bit of mischief in his soul. :wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 07:35 PM

Love that movie!! Me too - lol.

Me - just yawn tired

I forgot about Harry Connick Jr! Hot and he can sing!!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 07:30 PM

OH! And Sean from the Real World Boston is on the House of Representatives, from Wisconsin.

I'm done spouting useless facts about reality tv stars now. laugh laugh

He was also a District Attorney for years. His wife was also on the Real World and Road Rules where she met Sean. They are also good Republicans! :thumbsup:

Yup! Rachel from real world Seattle. They have about a gazillion kids together. :wink:

I never followed that show. I only watched the first season and the one in Las Vegas(Because one of the girls I was in love with :heart: )............

Actually, she wasn't even on Seattle. It was San Franciso. I dunno why I said Seattle. laugh I haven't watched it for awhile...I actually think Las Vegas was the last one I watched. My love is CT from Real World Paris. I'd marry him in a heartbeat. Tall, strong, pretty eyes, Bahstun accent, total smarta##....LOVE that kid. :heart: :heart:

Was the girl you loved Trishelle??

The one who got kicked out of the house for hitting one of the guys and was allowed back in. I don't remember her name since it's been years.............

Oh yeah...I think that was Brynn. I've got a fantastic memory for stupidly random crap trivia that will never get me anywhere in the world. Hahaha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 07:19 PM
Fantastic. Having a girls movie night, right now getting ready to watch PS I Love You. I'd take either one of those sexy guys..Gerard Butler or Jeffrey Dean Morgan. love love

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 07:07 PM

OH! And Sean from the Real World Boston is on the House of Representatives, from Wisconsin.

He was also a District Attorney for years. His wife was also on the Real World and Road Rules where she met Sean. They are also good Republicans! :thumbsup:

Yup! Rachel from real world Seattle. They have about a gazillion kids together. :wink:

I never followed that show. I only watched the first season and the one in Las Vegas(Because one of the girls I was in love with :heart: )............

Actually, she wasn't even on Seattle. It was San Franciso. I dunno why I said Seattle. laugh I haven't watched it for awhile...I actually think Las Vegas was the last one I watched. My love is CT from Real World Paris. I'd marry him in a heartbeat. Tall, strong, pretty eyes, Bahstun accent, total smarta##....LOVE that kid. :heart: :heart:

Was the girl you loved Trishelle??

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 07:02 PM
Now let's do it in a round! I'll start..

Soft Kitty..Warm Kitty....Little ball of fur...laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 05:18 PM

Who would not want to talk to you? I don't think that's possible.

Aww you're so sweet ((totage))

But there are a few who don't like me out there

Well, you're quickly becoming one of my favorite late night Minglers! We need to form a club! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 05:13 PM

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 07:18 AM

Bloody hole day was horrible.

Day started disastrously by witnessing accidental death at work place.

Hole day went hectic & tense.

Still I managed to smile though,may be 2 to 3 times during hole day.

& just now,when my 3 years old child ran ( As he usually does ).

The thought that 'human being runs for the reason which they thinks latter as not necessary' made me smile.
laugh

Sorry your day was horrible! Terrible About the loss of a life. sad2

But here's to a better tomorrow for you...one that is filled with lots of smiles! flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 02/25/12 06:59 AM

For me a real man is a man who never makes me doubt his love for me. Who doesn't let me walk all over him, but is ok with letting me get my way over something completely ridiculous now and then. Who isn't afraid of hard work, but understands that money isn't really what it's all about. Who doesn't particulary like to fight and in general respects all others, but will knock somebody out if they really disrespect me or someone he loves. Who lets me have control of all the mundane household stuff, but will roll up his sleeves and mop a floor if he knows it needs done. He's a guy who always has my back and wants nothing more than to make me laugh and smile.

But that's just me. Maybe I expect too much. laugh

he shouldn't make you feel anything because you have to resolve who you are in the first place. his love tends to be foolish, as you state you expect and respond to, it proves to be so. a man's work ethic serves his cause well enough without a female standing aside and assessing his productivity. why would he have to knock someone out if you weren't being silly in the first place? are you certified in managing the mundane or just certified? idk... everyone loves laughter, that connectivity we crave but it's easily attained via our social circles without a woman feeling she is owed this or that. how many times does a guy say, "baby, i'm sorry i cheated on you but you never made me laugh."

your attitude reminds me of my ex, who drove her new audi into the stadium lot and made it a big deal after i bought the tickets for her and her new hubby to attend a football game. after the game she flipped this MMA fighter off upon exit and got me on video pushing the retard back into his SUV because her new hubby would have gotten his azz beaten.

the one thing i remember about our 12 year marriage is me photographing her on her hands and knees hand wiping our kitchen floor. although she has no problem finding desperate men to want to help her with the bills, she knows who's her daddy. I sent that woman all over the world alone because i am a real man. to hear the excitement in her voice, shopping in paris, spain, amsterdam, tokyo, was bliss.

money creates happiness.

Sorry you have ex issues, but I'm not her. So I'd really appreciate it if you don't take it out on me. There's much I'd like to argue with what you said, but it's pretty obvious that you've been really hurt and Are bitter towards women, so I dont think arguing will do any good. So I'll leave it at God bless and I hope you find peace and healing. Oh, and I will say one thing...I resolved who I was a long time ago. I'm very secure in who I am and happy with that person. So I may not need a man to make me feel things, but I definitely want one who knows how to feel things other than anger and scorn. Have a good day. :)

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 10:03 PM

I don't know. I'm waiting on the letter I sent to George Clooneys publicist to be Answered. Once George checks yes or no and mails the letter back to me, I'll be able to answer this question!

You're waiting on one of those too?

I'm waiting to hear back from Tim McGraw's.

Honestly..Iike they don't have anything else better to do than answer us! I even folded the note up into a pinwheel shape and decorated it with little hearts and G+S=4-Ever in pink sparkly gel pen. You'd think the decoration alone would have made it top priority for him!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 09:56 PM
I don't know. I'm waiting on the letter I sent to George Clooneys publicist to be Answered. Once George checks yes or no and mails the letter back to me, I'll be able to answer this question!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 09:18 PM

The nerds are taking over!

Thank gawd! It's about time!! :wink: