Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:06 PM

I'm hungry for tacos, can't wait for lunch!

I'm getting home made empenadas for dinner. bigsmile

I made empanadas last night!! So I take it you got my expressed Empanada care package then!! laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:03 PM

I'm thinking there's a hundred million more things I'd rather be doing right now than cleaning my house.
You mean like me?:heart:

(Hey, it never hurts to ask!)laugh laugh

I was hoping you'd read between the lines!! Did I say a hundred million things? I meant just one..you. :heart: laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 11:57 AM
I'm thinking there's a hundred million more things I'd rather be doing right now than cleaning my house.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 11:47 AM

But my Fav was taking a chopper ride and having lunch at the bottom of the Grand Canyon with the buzzards surprised pricey but priceless!

No, Brady Bunch style on mules.

laugh :thumbsup:

I don't care for Las Vegas. Possibly because I got married there too many times.

That'd do it! laugh

I love Vegas....but i tend to love everything gaudy and over the top. I mean, I love the Hoff and all his cheesy schmutziness for crying out loud. Hahahaha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 11:42 AM

But my Fav was taking a chopper ride and having lunch at the bottom of the Grand Canyon with the buzzards surprised pricey but priceless!

No, Brady Bunch style on mules.

This! It might require packing real shoes instead of just sparkly Hooker heels, but it'd be worth it! laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 11:40 AM

Hi Shannon,flowerforyou

I'd suggest Cirque du Soleil... Mystere or "O" if you're taking in a show. But my Fav was taking a chopper ride and having lunch at the bottom of the Grand Canyon with the buzzards surprised pricey but priceless!

I was just looking at shows last night, and O was at top of my list! I was hoping there somebody doing a headlining show that we'd be interested in, but I didn't see anything. flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 07:02 AM
Crashing Down

Sugarcult

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/27/12 10:02 PM
I've been to Vegas several times before, it's my absolute favorite place...but i'm going back with my best friend at the end of May, and she's never been. It's been forever since I've been a Vegas newbie...what are the absolute must see/do things for someone who's never been there do you think? Help me make sure she doesn't miss out on anything? flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/27/12 09:08 PM

My 11 year old telling me before she went to bed that she had "youtubed the HECK out of Green Day". No clue what she meant, but it cracked me up. Lmao

Like Totage said Good taste in music :)

Hahaha...I wouldn't give her TOO much credit, you two! She's been known to pop in a Taylor Swift CD before also! laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/27/12 08:31 PM

Thinking ... Coffee love

Come pick me up and we'll make a Dunkin run! You get a coffee, I'll get a Boston creme and coffee milk. Deal? laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/27/12 08:28 PM

Thinking I'm so effin bored its ridiculous.

That's because you forgot about me. bigsmile

Psssshhh....how could I forget about Mingles resident alien! Can I watch you chase cats?

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/27/12 08:15 PM
Thinking I'm so effin bored its ridiculous.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/27/12 07:59 PM
My 11 year old telling me before she went to bed that she had "youtubed the HECK out of Green Day". No clue what she meant, but it cracked me up. Lmao

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/27/12 02:06 PM
Acing my first test and finding out the other was postponed till Wednesday! :banana:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/27/12 01:50 PM
I don't particularly want to get married again, but I'd be open to it I guess. It would depend on the relationship. I'd be down for a Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn type relationship. They seem to make it work without marriage.:wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/27/12 08:17 AM
What you see here is what you get!I'm a dork in all areas of life! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 02/27/12 05:22 AM
I can take a hint. Good luck to you! :wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 10:59 PM

Oh, and I'm a kick *ss cook. :wink:

You can cook????? Marry me!!!!! love laugh

I can cook AND serve up a pot of coffee while I do it!! Not to brag or anything. laugh laugh

Coffee too?????? love :tongue: ... Damn! where ya been all my life? sad laugh

Oh...about an hour away. laugh laugh laugh

I knew you'd say that!!! laugh

laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 10:46 PM

Oh, and I'm a kick *ss cook. :wink:

You can cook????? Marry me!!!!! love laugh

I can cook AND serve up a pot of coffee while I do it!! Not to brag or anything. laugh laugh

Coffee too?????? love :tongue: ... Damn! where ya been all my life? sad laugh

Oh...about an hour away. laugh laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 10:30 PM

I get "dolled" up almost every day, but I don't have fake boobs or any surgical enhancement. Does that make me "fake?" ohwell

This is me exactly. laugh

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25