Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 09:16 PM
For me a real man is a man who never makes me doubt his love for me. Who doesn't let me walk all over him, but is ok with letting me get my way over something completely ridiculous now and then. Who isn't afraid of hard work, but understands that money isn't really what it's all about. Who doesn't particulary like to fight and in general respects all others, but will knock somebody out if they really disrespect me or someone he loves. Who lets me have control of all the mundane household stuff, but will roll up his sleeves and mop a floor if he knows it needs done. He's a guy who always has my back and wants nothing more than to make me laugh and smile.

But that's just me. Maybe I expect too much. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 09:02 PM

I don't know that I made anyone smile

You made me smile a couple times!!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 09:01 PM

I'm thinking I should be out with my friends who've been bugging me all night. But I must be getting old and boring, because I just want to hang out at home tonight. sad2

we all have those nights

I don't go out as much any more but I mostly think it's because I don't know anyone around here - and I have been trying to save money

Yeah, and I've been sick this week. I think I'm still kind of drained from that. And I am trying to watch my money also...I've got a couple trips coming up I need to save for. lol

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 08:55 PM
I'm thinking I'm miffed because Undercover Boss was in my hometown tonight and I missed it. Hope they put it online soon so I can see it! mad

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 08:48 PM
Probably more than I normally do since I walked into what I thought was an automatic door, but turned out not to be. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 08:46 PM
I'm thinking I should be out with my friends who've been bugging me all night. But I must be getting old and boring, because I just want to hang out at home tonight. sad2

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 04:05 PM

I forgot my original thought after reading what Shannon wrote....

Now I'm thinking about The Rock cooking bacon and eggs and serving them shirtless

Sorry about that. I'm mad good at distracting people. Hahaha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 04:03 PM

I always thought he was cooking cabbage soup.

I'd prefer pancakes. But really, as long as he's shirtless and I can drool over those wicked awesome arms, I don't care what he's cooking.

I'm shallow like that. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 03:52 PM
I'm thinking that one day I really WOULD like to smell what the Rock is cooking. And I hope it's pancakes and bacon. That he's going to serve shirtless to me in bed. Yummmmmy.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 02:04 PM
Anything, really. Maybe it's not really so much pushing away for lame reasons, but just not looking for reasons to fight for someone . If I feel like your attention or attraction has decreased, I just let it go and dont bother to work on why. I've fought to keep guys all my life and I'm done. Now I want a guy who will fight to keep me. ;)

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 12:58 PM
I used to be stubborn and hang on to a broken relationship way past its expiration date...now I push people away and give up too quickly and for the lamest reasons. I have no effin middle ground, apparently. Lol

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 12:12 PM
Thinking about getting my hair cut. It's a deep thinking kind of day over here.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 12:07 PM

Just how good am I about keeping secrets? I know all 12 special ingredients in the Colonels chicken recipe...

Oh yeah? Well, I know what all is in the secret Big Mac sauce. Beat THAT!

Or we could just whip up a big batch of both and have a feast. Whatever works.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 11:58 AM
I'm like Vegas. What happens in my world, stays in my world. I don't tell the secrets of those i love and care about. ;)

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 11:10 AM

ShannonMarie21

I concur, she's my New Bevfa homey!

Awwww....Thanks!! Us Mass brats gotta stick together , ya know! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 09:10 AM

Oh, it's definitely not a gender specific issue. Woman lie just as much as men do. I'd never deny that. Lol
thank you :wink:

You're welcome! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 09:10 AM

I don't understand. Was lying supposed to end in 2012?

Yup. That's actually what the Mayan calendar said..that LYING not the WORLD was supposed to end in 2012. But some jerk who translated it decided that wasn't exciting enough, so he lied about it. laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 03:24 AM
Oh, it's definitely not a gender specific issue. Woman lie just as much as men do. I'd never deny that. Lol

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 02:05 AM
Thank you, Europe, for being so far ahead time wise, so when its 4 am here, and insomnia has me in its nasty grips, I can chat with all my European friends. <3

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 02/24/12 01:38 AM
Bless the Broken Road

Rascal Flatts