Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 10:30 PM

Damn I just realized the Kentucky Derby is in like 3 weeks. This town will be crazy by next week. I need to start my research on the ponies......smokin

I miss living in Kentucky. I need to make a trip back to Louisville sometime. I loved it there.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 10:16 PM

):
where are you?

Hiding in the basement. Avoiding... "them".

Are you at least wearing your foil helmet? Got a baseball bat ready to swing away??

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 04:16 PM

laugh laugh

now I am in double trouble!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure that breaks your heart! laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 04:15 PM

If thoughts were incriminating I would be in trouble.....

You and me both! laugh
yep...the both of u are in trouble now...cos thoughts are incriminating

Ah well...If that's the case, I've been in trouble all my life! Haha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 03:55 PM

If thoughts were incriminating I would be in trouble.....

You and me both! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 03:15 PM

Imagine....a workplace with no idiot corporate managers!!rant mad They're just like the Lieutenant fresh out of OTC, leading you into a war zone. Hell, give me the seasoned career sargeant that's been busted a few times to lead!

I've always said that I think every officer in the military, no matter what route they come in, should have to serve at least two years as enlisted before taking command in any way. I Was a military wife for 12 years and in my opinion, the best officers were prior enlisted.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 01:15 PM
Hang with my babies, read some more Hunger Games, and watch Big Bang Theory. Yes, I understand there is absolutely no productivity there. And I'm ok with that.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 12:05 PM

What the heck kind of grilled cheese do you guys eat? You have to fry that thing in butter, otherwise you are just wasting everybody's time.

Exactly. And if you want to make it the super best ever, you line that sucker with sliced velveeta.

Velvetta is the chit. It just melts better......smokin

Yup! And you sprinkle a little bit of garlic salt on the butter before you fry that sucker up and mannnnn. Good stuff

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 11:47 AM

Exactly. And if you want to make it the super best ever, you line that sucker with sliced velveeta.

i just threw up a little.

I knew you'd like that.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 11:45 AM

You got to use real butter. You also have to cut the sandwich diagonoly. This ensures better dipping in the tomato soup. Which is a must..........smokin

That's exactly right. Well said.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 11:44 AM

What the heck kind of grilled cheese do you guys eat? You have to fry that thing in butter, otherwise you are just wasting everybody's time.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 11:08 AM

I just found out it is National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day. I was not aware of this and this makes me very happy. So come on people get your cheese on.........smokin

:thumbsup: Ain't much better then a grilled cheese!!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 08:25 AM
Your, not you're. Geez laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 08:22 AM

What do I have to do to get you to STFU and to stop pretending like you know what you're talking about? Because you don't. And it's annoying. Seriously. I'll pay you.

I need about tree fiddy.

Would you prefer expired credit cards or Monopoly money?

A bit of both, my money launderer told me I should diversify.

You're money launderer is a smart person! Look...because we're friends, I'll even through in some gold painted Connect Four pieces. People will think you've discovered a treasure chest! You'll be rich AND famous!!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 08:14 AM

What do I have to do to get you to STFU and to stop pretending like you know what you're talking about? Because you don't. And it's annoying. Seriously. I'll pay you.

I need about tree fiddy.

Would you prefer expired credit cards or Monopoly money?

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 08:03 AM

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/12/12 07:48 AM
I'm thinking that sometimes the doors that open when you slam and lock another one behind you are some pretty fantastic doors.

All I can do is thank God for giving me the keys. :heart:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 04/10/12 01:03 PM

My unwillingness to overlook his d*uchiness.

Hmm, doesn't sound so unreasonable. Less of a barrier and more of a valuable trait for you to have.

It usually works out quite well for me. Haha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 04/10/12 01:02 PM

At 22, I don't see why it matters if your parents accept her or not. If you really care for her, keep that in mind.

It's whatever you and her decide is cheating. I wouldn't exactly call browsing inherently cheating, but if it gets to doing things with others behind a S.O.'s back with the intent that she doesn't find out or maintaining dishonesty... that leans toward cheating.

Bingo! That's it exactly. If you feel the need to lie or hide something, then it's probably something ya shouldn't be doing. That's when it becomes a problem. When you lie about it.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 04/10/12 10:39 AM
My unwillingness to overlook his d*uchiness.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25