Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 02/29/12 08:13 AM

is an apple just an orange?

They're both fruit! And they taste wicked good combined in a fruit salad together!! :wink:

Yep. I like em both but for different things. an orange can curdle milk which is neat, and an apple can make a cool pie, which is also neat. Ive never seen an orange pie. I spose if ya gotta solve that you could.

Ew. No desire to make an orange pie. Hahaha

So I guess I'll just say that to ME that orange pie is just that one particular 50 year old guy that I don't mesh with at all while the fruit salad is that one 25 year old guy I would date. Man, I love a good food analogy. Lmao

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 02/29/12 08:03 AM

is an apple just an orange?

They're both fruit! And they taste wicked good combined in a fruit salad together!! :wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 02/29/12 08:00 AM
And it doesnt bother me if someone doesn't agree with me. Everyone has the right to feel how they feel. And even though I wear my bossy britches a lot, I'm technically not ruler of the world. So yeah. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 02/29/12 07:58 AM
It's not about physical age but emotional age and maturity. Even just with friends...one of my best friends is 22....another is 49. It's the same with relationships/dating. I dont look at age, but at how we mesh together and get along. You can be at the same Place in your life as somebody who is way younger or way older..it just depends on the person. Is prefer to keep my options open and concentrate on how they make me feel rather than what the number one song was on the radio the year they were born... Ya know?

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 02/29/12 05:54 AM

yay, vegas. lived there since '98 so lots of things to do. yes, take walking shoes because it should be about 85 degrees at night at may's end.

i prefer concerts at hard rock or palms, shopping is fun.

last thing i saw was phantom of the opera but who knows what you two will decide.

its all good. hey get a tattoo...

So comfy shoes and a swimsuit then!!! Lol

We have already been discussing tattoo options. Lmao

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 02/29/12 05:50 AM
School. Siiiiiiggghhh.....I don't wanna.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 02/29/12 05:48 AM

I just laughed when I checked your profile and saw you were from Kansas. Just because you mentioned tornado warnings and my last name is Toto.

I hope you don't get any tornadoes, and everyone stays safe where you're at.

You know opens up a whole barrage of Wizard of Oz jokes for us, right? laugh laugh

It turned out that the sirens went off, we got some crazy winds and rain and golf ball sized hail, and then it all died down. Welcome to Kansas! Hahaha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 02/29/12 05:44 AM

I'm working next to a bakery that makes the most incredible doughnuts! Pastries are on me this morning. flowerforyou

where is it? Maybe I know it too.

Right in the heart of Chicopee! I forget the Portuguese name for it but the fruit filled pastries are outta this world!

All I see is blah blah blah I'm bragging bc I have a real portuguese bakery near me and got to have Malasadas this morning nom nom nom blah blah blah laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 02/29/12 05:27 AM
So apparently at some point my girls have seen Sixteen Candles. Bc this morning, one of them got up on the couch and waited for her sister to walk around the corner, then jumped out at her yelling, "oh sexy giiiiirrrrrlllllfffrrrriiireenndd!" I should have been like this --> noway mad But it surprised me so much I was like this ----> laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 04:43 PM
Edited by ShannonMarie21 on Tue 02/28/12 04:45 PM
I'm thinking February is too effin early to be under our first tornado watch of the year!

*correction...tornado warning*

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 03:38 PM

Ya know...I don't know that I ever reAlly have. Huh. I bet it's an awesome feeling though. I'll have to try it one day when I'm feeling brave. Hahaha

I am not brave at all which is why a part of me is shocked I said anything. I've gotten so good at hiding it, running from people, almost routine.

That's me exactly! :wink:

:wink: Yeah, you're cool officially.

It's almost like I just won a Grammy or something. flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 03:23 PM

Ya know...I don't know that I ever reAlly have. Huh. I bet it's an awesome feeling though. I'll have to try it one day when I'm feeling brave. Hahaha

I am not brave at all which is why a part of me is shocked I said anything. I've gotten so good at hiding it, running from people, almost routine.

That's me exactly! :wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 03:06 PM

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 02:14 PM

Undercut as is long or short and buzzed underneath in back !

No. Not something I would do. Even when I have short hair I like to look feminine.

:thumbsup: that's pretty much how I feel. It does look good on some girls, I'm just not one of them. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 02:11 PM

Reminds me of that whacked scene in Parenthood. surprised

Yes, but even in that whacked out scene, I loved me some Keanu. smitten

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 01:48 PM
Mine almost touches my butt and its a big, wavy fro. So it's definitely not undercut!! laugh

I hate myself with short hair. Long hair is kind of a security blanket for me. I love it. :wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:58 PM
What???? Hahaha. I don't remember those! But I'm sure gonna check it out!! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:56 PM

A few things are at the top of the list.

First and most importantly, seeing my friend and I walk away from being pushed off the road and turning his truck over. It sucks that his truck was damaged, but things could have been much worse.

Secondly, I got the money put back into my account that was stolen from me.

Thirdly, sitting at home right now and relaxing from all the excitement of today.

Holy geezums!! Glad you're ok! flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:55 PM

My 11 year old telling me before she went to bed that she had "youtubed the HECK out of Green Day". No clue what she meant, but it cracked me up. Lmao

Like Totage said Good taste in music :)

Hahaha...I wouldn't give her TOO much credit, you two! She's been known to pop in a Taylor Swift CD before also! laugh laugh

Could be worse though. lol She could be into Bieber. scared

True! Thank GAWD she hates him. Hahaha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:10 PM

If all else fails.... Wayne is sure to be there! :thumbsup:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

How could we not go see Wayne? Hes like the Godfather of horrid orange tans and hairpieces so great they deserve their own name!! laugh

Danke schoen!!

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25