Community > Posts By > Mimx

Mimx's photo
Mon 11/19/07 10:56 AM
Being supportive has many sides to it. In most cases when the person has lost it or they are at their wits end, the first thing you don't need to do is give them advice on anything. They don't want that, they just want someone who is gonna listen while they vent and get all that frustration out. Then at some point in time you need to let them know that they aren't alone in what they feel. Have to let them know that you have been there, and let them know how you dealt with it.

Mimx's photo
Sun 11/18/07 07:23 PM

When you decide it will last.......everything is a choice including Love!flowerforyou

Couldn't of said it better myself happy

Mimx's photo
Sun 11/18/07 02:07 PM
There is nothing past black and white.

If you view things in shades of Gray. With that you bring in justification, and self compromise, and then one day your gonna look back and see that you have changed and justified yourself for other people so much that your not the same person anymore.

Ill stick with black and white, at least that way I know im being honest with myself.

Mimx's photo
Sun 11/18/07 02:03 PM

I think love is when you can look at that person, think about all their flaws, everything about them that's not really your "type", and everything they do that gets under your skin from time to time, and still smile and wonder how you ever found anyone so perfect.

I agree, its like I said you fall in love with the goodness that person has within them, so all the flaws and such just don't matter.

I think so too... but I'm still worried... the girl should NEVER say it 1st, should she?frown

I cant really give a good answer on that one. What I can tell you though, is if your in a good committed relationship, when she tells you she loves you, its gonna be mutual.

Mimx's photo
Sun 11/18/07 02:00 PM

I think love is when you can look at that person, think about all their flaws, everything about them that's not really your "type", and everything they do that gets under your skin from time to time, and still smile and wonder how you ever found anyone so perfect.

I agree, its like I said you fall in love with the goodness that person has within them, so all the flaws and such just don't matter.

Mimx's photo
Sun 11/18/07 01:58 PM
Oh well then what you need to do is start looking at other people then. Thats fine that she doesn't really know what she wants, doesn't mean that you need to put your life on hold till she makes a decision.

Mimx's photo
Sun 11/18/07 01:55 PM
Well the honest approach is always my favorite. First rule to any relationship that you may be in. Honesty and communication are key. Just ask her. Simple and straight forward.

Mimx's photo
Sun 11/18/07 01:54 PM
I don't have a wild side. I don't think the two can exist in the same person.

I only see in black and white. So theres only nice guys or typical guys. There is never an in between.

Mimx's photo
Sun 11/18/07 01:52 PM
Love is knowledge of the person you are with, its never an emotion.

You fall in love with the goodness that person possesses.

Do you feel like you love someone? or do you know you love someone?

It just goes down to the question of which.

Mimx's photo
Sun 11/18/07 01:50 PM
A nice guy with a wild side?.....am I the only one who sees this as an Oxymoron?

Thats like saying you can lie and still be an honest person.

Mimx's photo
Sun 11/18/07 11:01 AM
Well it all depends. The guy is paying for everything cause he is seeing you two going out on a date, in hopes that it will be more sometime down the road. So he is doing the proper thing and paying for everything.

If your just casually hanging out with no means of becoming more, then you need to start paying your half, that way he will know what your intentions are.

Mimx's photo
Sat 11/17/07 08:41 PM

We don't all want "Bad Boys"

Gurls just wanna have fun!!!

I rest my case :tongue:

Mimx's photo
Sat 11/17/07 08:33 PM
With girls there is always the "friend zone" that if your not careful you can get placed in and never be able to make it out.

When a girl meets you or starts talking to you, in her mind she has already decided what she is gonna do with you. So all you can do is be yourself and if you get placed into the zone, just move on and find someone else.

Mimx's photo
Sat 11/17/07 08:30 PM
The bad boy image is what most girls go after. Its almost like a challenge to see if they can either change him or find the good in him.

Unfortunately it always ends up badly with the girl getting attached and the guy dumping her. Then it all repeats over again.

Theres not a thing us guys can do about it, we just have to keep moving on until we find something else along the way.

Mimx's photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:47 AM
Unfortunately all of my girlfriends left me. The excuses I was told was "Our personalities are too different" or "I just don't love you anymore"

Mimx's photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:39 AM
If I poke it with a stick, gnomes will invade your room.

Mimx's photo
Sun 11/11/07 01:23 PM
Its quite simple. No one would cheat if they would just be happy with what they have, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

With a woman, its the idea of "She wants what she cant have" The idea is, the less obtainable something is, the more she must have it, and no matter how big the obstacle, she will do anything to get what she wants. Usually once a girl gets what she wants, she doesn't want it anymore, and then moves on to someone or something else.

With a guy, its the "What if" scenario, Hes with a girl, and sometime down the road meets another girl whom he finds to be very attractive, and he thinks to himself, "What if I was with her instead of my current girlfriend?" Granted that sounds stupid, but its true. Its basically like a child, wanting everything that he sees in sight.

Mimx's photo
Sun 10/28/07 07:31 PM
Age is only a number, if you don't give it any power, then there cant be any problem.

Mimx's photo
Sun 10/28/07 07:28 PM
Oh yeah its great, no actual plot, just epic comedy from Christopher Walkin and of course Ping Pong :-P

Mimx's photo
Sun 10/28/07 07:20 PM
That movie was great, it was a lot like Balls of Fury. Just random stupid comedy. Always a plus. :-)