Community > Posts By > papersmile

papersmile's photo
Sat 02/27/10 03:17 AM
Edited by papersmile on Sat 02/27/10 03:18 AM
Most people won't get that joke. It's a math geek joke and if you haven't studied higher math it's just not for you.

<---- english major. can you let me in on the joke?

papersmile's photo
Sat 02/27/10 03:15 AM

It would be so nice to get them in trouble with their spouse for their transgressions, wouldn't it? Maybe then they would learn that is unwise to cheat.

it'd be much nicer to just mind my own business and get on with my life and not worry about how other people deal with their own issues.

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/26/10 04:45 PM
ummmmm i don't think you got my point.

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/26/10 04:39 PM
hell there is always someone, somewhere, taking offense at something. can nothing be joked about anymore? whoa

wait .... ya'll can make fun of the big zit i have on my forehead. i can take it.

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/26/10 02:42 PM
what WAS the topic anyway? another witch hunt, character assassination?

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/26/10 02:35 PM
Edited by papersmile on Fri 02/26/10 02:39 PM
But to use the 'public' domain pretext, as a way of opening a modern day character assassination and racial 'witch hunt'

now THAT is the funniest thing i've heard today.

all i've ever seen on these threads is the character assassination of george bush and now barack obama (and affiliates).

if you can all diss your presidents, surely i can chop a down a mere golfer, no? bigsmile

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/26/10 02:27 PM
i don't know what would possess a young(er) one to do it either.

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/26/10 02:13 PM
i never put that much thought into it and rather just base if i'd date someone on whether we have a good rapport or not.

however, if a man i were interested in had kids, it'd be much easier on us if his kids were the same age/gender as mine so that we'd also be able to do things together when we each had our children with us. a friend of mine once said that blending families was the hardest thing he's ever done (and this from a man who has battled cancer and lost an infant).

~~~~
if a man had never been married before, i'd wonder why.

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/26/10 02:09 PM
i'm too tired to date. a date for me consists of renting a movie and staying awake for at least half of it. after cooking, cleaning, and working all day, i'm spent.

when i was young and lived at home, i had a mom who cooked for me and cleaned for me and all i had to do was come home and ready myself for a night out.

~~~

as far as finding a compatible partner, i find that i am much less selfish and demanding than i was when i was younger and am far more accepting and tolerant of characteristics that might have been deal breakers years ago. i tend to just appreciate and accept people for who they are, and what they have to offer to the relationship at that particular point in time.

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/26/10 03:03 AM

how do you tell your gal or guy that they should try to loose weight for health concerns? first you tell them you love them then you tell them that if you didnt care about them you wouldnt step up to the plate to express the fact. it is a team effort in a relationship and it is not too late to start now. the truth may hurt but health can lesson the chance of being sexually active and stricken the motivation. Act out follow up on the issue and do somthing

i am sure every semi-intelligent person knows that too much weight is unhealthy. do you think she doesn't know that already?

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/26/10 02:38 AM
i guess married people have the right to seek other relationships too if they so desire, but i think they should at least be open and upfront about it. i'm sure they'll find someone else who's in some sort of relationship with similar issues.

papersmile's photo
Thu 02/25/10 06:04 PM
Edited by papersmile on Thu 02/25/10 06:05 PM

what i've always felt is crappy about olympic hockey is that the winners of the bronze medal are always so happy, yet the silver medalists have just lost their game and are so disappointed. it doesn't quite seem right.

Oh!absolutely.I completely agree.They weren't joking when they said"The Thrill Of Victory And The Agony Of Defeat.Hey! what about making it to the final round in the Stanley Cup Playoffs only to be defeated in Game#7.How deflating is that?All hopes & dreams dashed in that final moment.And tradition calls for you to shake the opposition's hands & watch them lift the Cup & become IMMORTAL.ohwell

yeah, but what i'm getting at is that the 3rd place team is more happy than the 2nd place because they won their game.

i know there's always a winner and a loser; it just seems odd that the bronze medal game result is a win, whereas the silver medal is a loss.

papersmile's photo
Thu 02/25/10 05:48 PM
what i've always felt is crappy about olympic hockey is that the winners of the bronze medal are always so happy, yet the silver medalists have just lost their game and are so disappointed. it doesn't quite seem right.

papersmile's photo
Thu 02/25/10 05:41 PM
the way the canadian men played against russia last night, i expect a heckuva fantastic game.

papersmile's photo
Thu 02/25/10 05:33 PM
so how about them canadian women hockey players? bigsmile

papersmile's photo
Thu 02/25/10 05:20 PM
i can just imagine the amount of 'let's rob a bank' emails that will randomly be sent out over the course of the next few days. laugh

papersmile's photo
Thu 02/25/10 04:43 PM
well i don't just smile and wave randomly at people; they might lock me away.

however, i do make nice to those with whom i'm interacting, such as grocery clerks, bank tellers, etc.

papersmile's photo
Thu 02/25/10 04:31 PM
this is getting good now. bigsmile

papersmile's photo
Thu 02/25/10 03:43 PM

Anyone here, ever break a bone? How long did it take? Anyone, anyone? Bueller? Bueller? laugh

i have a broken middle toe, on my right foot

when i got it xrayed the doctor said it'd take about a month to heal.

papersmile's photo
Thu 02/25/10 03:02 PM

What happens when you swallow it?

for a moment, i forgot the topic and was gonna say 'i hear it's good for the complexion'. blushing

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25