Community > Posts By > lilbug

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 06:16 PM

I have noticed many guys have asked in the forums where are the girls and what not, but when boys ask, girls ignore the posts. When a girl posts where are all the guys, they have a ton of replies. In your opinion who is more desperate out of the guys and girls?

Asking this question inherently makes one seem desperate.

The question has been asked million times, usually by folks who have only been on the site a few days or so, and many by folks who are just looking to make a quick hook-up, or otherwise are not on the up and up with what they are actually seeking. I can only speak for myself here, but it's getting a bit redundant.

no photo
Tue 10/07/14 03:40 PM

how do you mend a broken heart when the love of your life dies in your arms

Please accept my condolences on your loss.

Try not isolate. Seek the comfort and caring of friends and family. Talk about your feelings and your loss, allow yourself to grieve, seek the assistance of a counselor if it becomes overwhelming. Best wishes on your journey to a happier heart.

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 07:00 PM
Welcome!

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 07:10 AM
You're both wrong...it's about me!:banana:

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 04:29 PM

Menapause... Men.. Pause... and let her breathe
Hot flashes will come and go,
Mood swings will kick in,
Ups and downs will fill her soul,
Just know this too will pass.

This is a moment (a long) one, of which
This women will discover her inner beauty,
And as she blooms into a new beauty,
Bask in knowing that she is a free spirit,
Sexually, mentally and physically.

flowerforyou

Very well said!

Each woman's experience is different. I think a lot of it depends on your personality. Some women are hypochondrics, are seeking attention, blowing things out of proportion, using it as yet another excuse for bad behavior. When you start menopause depends a lot of when your mother and her mother did, if it is not surgically induced.

Folks needs to get a grip! I did not have the mood swings or irritability. Actually the only thing that changed is my monthly cycles ceased and then came the hot flashes, which I still have periodically, but I haven't grown three heads, nor do I need an exorcism! Unlike when my mother experienced it, there are a multitude of over-the-counter remedies and there still is hormone replacement for folks who medical history does not put them in danger of heart disease. It does not have to be life changing or life altering event unless you allow it to become one.

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 03:57 PM
Nice profile pic..maybe add a couple more and a bit more information about yourself and what you're seeking. Welcome!

no photo
Fri 10/03/14 01:36 PM

I know and am not saying all are same ...but I meets here more then 50 girls... not in real just on email and on another's netwrk through mingle....some hv great story and some are very genious they hv awesome way to convnce ..... after few days allz are saying for money...what u think and share ur experiences?

Please report suspicions of scammers by using the "Report This User" button, top, right on their profiles and Moderators/Admin can look into it.

no photo
Fri 10/03/14 01:10 PM
Perhaps one or two more pics, and absolutely a little more detail about yourself, you're interests/hobbies, etc., and what you're hoping to find. Good luck!

no photo
Wed 09/24/14 06:33 PM
Nice profile. Good luck in your search.

no photo
Fri 09/19/14 08:34 PM

I recently met a guy. We had a descent conversation on Tuesday to which he replied that he would call me later that evening. A call did not come but rather a text -(which I despise due to its impersonal nature). Two days later I received another text from him but I had already deleted his number. Is is wrong to believe that a guy who doesn't call often is not truly interested? Was I wrong to tell him that his interest was not sincere?

Too many variables here. Was your first 'conversation' on the phone, texting, or in person?

If it was in person or text, 'call' many have meant he'd text. If it was on the phone, then I would have expected a call.

Did he know that you despise texting?

Maybe he wasn't quite ready to call and felt more comfortable texting.

I guess if it were me, I wouldn't trip on how he contacted you at this point and not be so rigid, at least he did contact you in some form

no photo
Fri 09/19/14 08:20 PM

I get your point, david_north2013.

I think there are a lot of reasons folks spend time on-line searching...tired of blind dates, tired of the folks friends fix us up with... and wonder if they ever knew us at all, tired of the bar scene, and on and on.

I do think it's important not to become obsessed with finding someone, on-line or otherwise, and to continue living our lives, and developing interests that will provide opportunities to meet folks, and not to be in a hurry to make it happen. As the saying goes, it happens when we least expect it, and often with someone we least expected.

i like this opinion :smile:

flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 09/19/14 12:39 PM
I get your point, david_north2013.

I think there are a lot of reasons folks spend time on-line searching...tired of blind dates, tired of the folks friends fix us up with... and wonder if they ever knew us at all, tired of the bar scene, and on and on.

I do think it's important not to become obsessed with finding someone, on-line or otherwise, and to continue living our lives, and developing interests that will provide opportunities to meet folks, and not to be in a hurry to make it happen. As the saying goes, it happens when we least expect it, and often with someone we least expected.

no photo
Thu 09/18/14 06:54 PM
Very nice profile. Great pics. Welcome!

no photo
Thu 09/18/14 06:52 PM

I'm new to online dating. This site had a good rating on yelp so I joined. In the fist 48 hours I've been contacted by 18 guys claiming to be deployed overseas. Most of them could barely speak English and one claimed to be from where I live but was totally confused when I used local terms and places.
I have friends in the military and am aware of the scam so I'm not falling for any of it.
Is this common for all dating websites or am I just a scammer magnet?".

If you suspect someone of being a scammer, please report them from their profile by using the "Report This User" button, top far right of their profile and mods/admin will look into it.

no photo
Thu 09/18/14 06:35 PM

no photo
Fri 09/12/14 09:23 AM
I think the notion that one is shallow because they seek someone who is attractive to them is "shallow" is a fall out of Internet dating brought on by folks who refuse to post a pic.

We are first attracted by someone's physical appearance in the 'real' world, don't quite get why it should be any different on-line.

no photo
Fri 09/12/14 09:11 AM
"what I have learned.. keep your dating life as far away from your children as you can..."

Absolutely agree with this on so many levels. Most of all, take dating slow and casual. Allow yourself and your girls to adjust to your new lives, you as a single dad, and they as kids without their mom in the same sense they have always known. I wish you the best.

no photo
Fri 09/12/14 08:42 AM
When it's right, marriage is wonderful. That little piece of paper represents someone cared and is committed enough to take that leap with you, and it creates a bond that is so special, it cannot be found by anything short of marriage. When it was right, I loved being married and I would do it again.

no photo
Fri 09/12/14 08:26 AM
*shrugs* I think it's a good idea to date smart and informed. It could save you a lot of heartache and headache. On the other hand, no information I could find on-line could have prepared me for a couple guys I dated who turned out to be the most deceiving underhanded, controlling and mean men I've known. There were red flags, an uneasy feeling I just didn't pay attention to, and I think that is where a lot of folks make their mistake in trusting someone is not trustworthy.

no photo
Thu 08/28/14 12:07 PM

For me, it's simply this, adults are free to produce, promote, and listen to this crap if they wish, because as adults hopefully their self image and ideas of their roles in relationships have already been formed, but parents have the ultimate say in what their kids with young, impressionable minds, who have not yet determined their roles, their self images not yet formed, listen to and take in. My parents limited what I listened to, that was part of their job, responsible parents have been doing that since the beginning of time. When I became an adult and out of their home, I was free to listen to and dance however I wished, as are all of you adults because by then hopefully we have learned that this is nothing more than a money making scheme and the producers of this crap couldn't care less what kind of self image your kid or mine has, they're just pushing a product.

Kids will eat cookies and drink soda all day too if their parents don't step in and control what they're taking in.

Sounds to me like we are in total agreement, Lilflowerforyou

Really?! From where I sit, you appear to be all over the place on this issue.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25