Tue 08/12/14 07:35 PM
waving

no photo
Tue 08/12/14 07:34 PM
ZZ Top

no photo
Sat 08/09/14 05:41 PM

romanace is warming up the pot and sex is you are cooking ...lol

Welcome! Ignore the spelling and grammar police. Mingle2 does require either to be welcome or have fun here!

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 12:38 PM

How do you men avoid women who's only interest is their own security?

I've dated a couple women who would only show affection after I have done something substantial for them.

That's a big red flag right there. There are almost always warning signs, that little nagging feeling that things are just not right. If things feel too good to be true, they most likely are. If something just doesn't jive, it probably doesn't. If you feel like you're being used, you probably are. Folks just need to slow down, take breath, not get carried away with emotions...or lust... and listen to what their hearts and heads are trying to tell them.

where the fun in that : ) lmao
you do make some great points as well

flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 12:22 PM
Nope, whatever the situation, that's a big fat can of worms right there.noway

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 12:20 PM

How do you men avoid women who's only interest is their own security?

I've dated a couple women who would only show affection after I have done something substantial for them.

That's a big red flag right there. There are almost always warning signs, that little nagging feeling that things are just not right. If things feel too good to be true, they most likely are. If something just doesn't jive, it probably doesn't. If you feel like you're being used, you probably are. Folks just need to slow down, take breath, not get carried away with emotions...or lust... and listen to what their hearts and heads are trying to tell them.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 12:13 PM

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 11:01 AM

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 10:56 AM

I do poems and stuff.

Great! We have a "poems and stuff" forum here....

http://mingle2.com/forum/forum/10

Read and post some of your own creations. Welcome!

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 12:42 PM
Lovin' Spoonful

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 12:41 PM
Diamonds

no photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:24 PM
Oh... this saddens me so. He was a kind and gentle soul with a caring heart and a mischievous sense of humor. He had kind of an easy way about him that you were instantly drawn to. Truly, the forums fill a little less full without him. RIP in peace, my dear friend.

no photo
Mon 08/04/14 12:44 PM

Measure.

:laughing: Yep!

no photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:02 AM

Is it true that your manner is base on what level you've reached in your education?

Absolutely not. Some of the rudest people I've encountered were well educated, and often their manners were a superficial show, lacking in sincerity.

no photo
Sun 08/03/14 10:55 AM

Laughing .. Yes ... Yes.

I haven't had sex with a man for six months. If he was adorable and the chemistry was electrifying.. I would rip his clothes off and jump on him. There wouldn't be a lot of sleeping going on :-)

Well, that oughta fill your mail box.

I'm old fashioned and proud to be so. For me, there's all that wonderful anticipation and sexual energy, flirting fun, and getting to know someone that gets passed right over when you jump into bed prematurely. Those are the things that bring closeness to a relationship and make some wonderful memories, and make it so much sweeter for both of you when it does happen.

no photo
Sat 08/02/14 09:23 AM
On topic...Your photos are a tad too dark and need to be turned upright. Other than that, you're good to go. Welcome to Mingle2.

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 09:33 AM
I am thankful for the opportunity to have served as a Medic in Army. The experience instilled discipline and pride in my country that still makes my heart swell with pride when I see Old Glory waving proudly or hear our National Anthem.

As for people, there have been so many folks who have touched my life along the way, mostly good, but I am thankful also for the experiences and people that were less than honorable and pleasant, as in the end, I did learn from them and the experience.

Many folks here have been responsible for many smiles and fits of laughter and even tears. The willingness for folks here to share experiences and wisdom, opinions and thoughts, honestly and from the heart, is inspiring to me every day.

no photo
Thu 07/31/14 07:54 AM

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25