Community > Posts By > BDBoop

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/22/10 06:42 PM

I miss my dog, she died last year :cry:

That's a pain I've yet to experience. You have my deepest sympathies.
brokenheart

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/22/10 05:28 PM

all i feel is deep sadness in this thread, with no change possible if things are left as they are.

I was deeply sad, but after 24 hours give or take of nothing but sleep and/or tears, some friends apparently started praying for me. And I remembered "And the wisdom to know the difference."

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/22/10 01:17 PM
Here's something that hasn't entered the equation. You know how sometimes you're just not up for it? What if somebody at that very moment gives 'honesty' their best shot?

I really think that there are people who are honest for the sake of honesty, and then I was raised by one or two that used it as a weapon.

So zing that arrow back around, sweet cheeks. Honest for the sake of honesty, or honest because it feels so good when you hit your target?

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/22/10 01:14 PM

/laughing hysterically

You called me Boob. laugh

Sorry, but I almost fell off my chair laughing when I read this. laugh

I did too. Also thought "You know ... some people would take offense ... "

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/22/10 01:12 PM

"I need a HUG!" :cry:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks, hon. flowers

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/22/10 01:11 PM

Love to rub a bald head!love

I like to sprinkle kisses on 'em. :smile:

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/22/10 01:11 PM

not many of you ohwell

How many does one man need. And hold on there a minute, bright eyes. Looks like you're sporting your own locks to me.
yes those are my own locks....I think I'm a bit confused as to what you are saying ohwell

You said not many of us found bald men attractive. Well, it only takes one (for one) and you aren't one. Anyway.

Did I do any better?

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/22/10 12:50 PM

Look around where you live and see if there are any shelters that need volunteers. They always need people to spend time with the animals there, even if you can't adopt or foster. That way you could spend time with dogs and help them out.

It's an excellent suggestion, but I'm agoraphobic.

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/22/10 12:16 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwww they are adorable and I can see why you would miss them!!! smitten

When my husband "kicked me to the curb", it was literal and fast. I remember asking when or if I'd see the girls again, and he said "I don't know". I think that's when I knew that somebody else would be sleeping in my bed.

I haven't seen them since August 1, 2008.

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/22/10 12:14 PM

Well my dog Cherokee can be your adopted dog then!! She will send U a kiss every night!!flowerforyou

I saw two pictures, which one is she?

My best friend is bringing her girl Mitzi by on Friday so I can actually hold paws with a loved one. I was squalling in Katherine's car one day, Mitzi was in the back. She came up to the front seat and gave me her paw. We just sat there while I cried.

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/22/10 10:21 AM
I miss my girls so much that I'd probably move in with somebody several states away, sight unseen, as long as they had dogs.

BDBoop's photo
Tue 12/21/10 03:16 PM
"I need a HUG!" :cry:

BDBoop's photo
Tue 12/21/10 03:15 PM

not many of you ohwell

How many does one man need. And hold on there a minute, bright eyes. Looks like you're sporting your own locks to me.

BDBoop's photo
Tue 12/21/10 02:00 PM
Such beautiful music, brings me to tears far too often.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgqOSCgc8xc&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YXVMCHG-Nk

BDBoop's photo
Mon 12/20/10 11:18 AM

What is, is whats real.

Atheist as well?

People are FAAAAAR more complex than your post would indicate.

BDBoop's photo
Sun 12/19/10 01:02 AM

hallo everybody

Hiya! Welcome aboard.flowerforyou

BDBoop's photo
Sun 12/19/10 01:01 AM

Greetings, fellow young Boop!

Wow, your up to 152 posts and you've been here less then a week!

Shoosh!!!:tongue:

BDBoop's photo
Sun 12/19/10 01:00 AM

for your consideration....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF_10F7eYRE

pay attention to 5 minute marker and on..

Perfect!! That was perfect, thank you SO MUCH.

BDBoop's photo
Sat 12/18/10 10:37 PM
Nada. I am usually either working, playing in the forums, or playing WoW. Although ... given what I do for a living, I am going to be watching Desperate Housewives in a few moments, so I can write the recap.

BDBoop's photo
Sat 12/18/10 10:35 PM
It did, and thank you. My real question, however, goes to whether love really was meant to last "til death do us part". To a certain degree, I'd have to look at the 50% divorce rate and say "obviously not". But I also see couples like Johnny Cash and June Carter and know that some couples are meant to be forever. You can't imagine one without the other.

*sigh* Very confusing.