Community > Posts By > BDBoop

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/15/10 03:47 PM
Edited by BDBoop on Wed 12/15/10 03:47 PM
Golden oldy, not moldy oldy. laugh

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/15/10 03:46 PM

Arrrrgggh! Avast ye buxom beauties! Tis not the destination but the journey.

Quoted for truth, and laughter. Also never considered 'pirate' as an accent, but you are correct!

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/15/10 03:44 PM
Celebrating my best friend's birthday is about it.

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/15/10 03:43 PM

ma'am down yonder here in florida we have them there accents women just love,i reckon

Some southern accents I like, too. Not all though. I don't sound completely like Fargo, but I do get out my fair share of "Oh, yah! Shhure. You baitcha!"

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/15/10 03:42 PM

please be careful. many scams come out of england, as well as russia and south africa.

The other two I knew, but England is news to me. Sorrow. brokenheart

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/15/10 03:41 PM

I LOVE American accents (and I get the feeling they love a British accent)!
Hearing English spoken with a French or Italian accent is so damn sexy!!!

I have two words for you. Gilles Marini. Oh, my word. He took second last year at DWTS, but I only knew him as Luc on Brothers & Sisters. Amazing talent, I hope he gets a big break.

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/15/10 03:39 PM
Edited by BDBoop on Wed 12/15/10 03:39 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl
Its Ok he is solid as a rock, he wouldnt run. rofl rofl anyway I'd chase him :angry:

Love it. :wink:

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/15/10 03:37 PM

Betty! I see you took my advice! Welcome! drinker

Of course!! *name's Bobbi, btw* But yeah, I am SO grateful. I'm always up for a good community. I already added the URL to my Facebook, and emailed it to a dear friend (whom I hope to see here, soon).

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/15/10 03:36 PM

gidday matedrinker

You cheat!! :wink: Does Florida even have an accent? Or are so many people there from other places, that it's just a smorgasbord of other accents?

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/15/10 03:35 PM
Thanks SO MUCH for the mention over there. I haven't had a lot of time for diving through the boards but I have seen some really good-hearted, funny, loving, caring people in my wanders thus far.

:wink:

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/15/10 03:34 PM
Has anybody gone looking for love overseas just because of the accent? Not JUST that, obviously but man. It doesn't hurt any! I was just scrolling through the UK.

:tongue:

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/15/10 01:32 PM

Can we get updates? This thread is three years old. I can't help wondering how the people who were so twitterpated are faring now.

This thread may have started 3 years ago. But if you read each page they have been updated from time to time over the years......

Many that have posted and found that certain one is no longer here but we still have plenty that still pop in from time to time to let us know how things are going...

So take the time to read each page......happy reading...

Thanks! It was a fun read. Lots of happiness.

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/15/10 10:23 AM
Can we get updates? This thread is three years old. I can't help wondering how the people who were so twitterpated are faring now.

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/15/10 09:44 AM

rofl rofl tears hmmm my first husband left when i was 7 months pregnant, my second had multiple girlfriends and bashed us, and then the next just dissapeared..rofl rofl rofl rofl Oh my God, no wonder I am insecure. Hmmmmmmmm Maybe you had better run now Anaconda.rofl rofl rofl rofl

The only running Im doing is running to you! love

love :heart: love :heart: love :heart:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh or everyone will want you and I dont want you running offtongue2 tongue2 tongue2

It's okay, honey. Some of us actually respect and protect loving relationships. flowerforyou

BDBoop's photo
Wed 12/15/10 09:43 AM
Because I'm married. My husband 'kicked me to the curb' shortly after our 13th wedding anniversary, and moved his SL partner in two weeks later (she was up for a visit three days later).

In his defense - yeah, I got nothin. Why hasn't he filed? Beats me. They're still together. Why haven't I filed? It's the money, honey. Plus, I'm not in the habit of cleaning up after others, and this isn't my mess to fix.

BDBoop's photo
Tue 12/14/10 11:31 PM
Edited by BDBoop on Tue 12/14/10 11:32 PM

I do I love me some bald men! Yule brenner, Kojack Telly s,
To name a few koollove flowerforyou :heart: :tongue:

"Like" isn't nearly strong enough a word for how I feel about bald men. love

BDBoop's photo
Tue 12/14/10 11:30 PM
Michael Clarke Duncan? Bet you get that a lot. ;)

BDBoop's photo
Tue 12/14/10 11:19 PM

Not in my world.

You set your own destiny.

BDBoop's photo
Tue 12/14/10 11:16 PM
There's somebody for everybody, and I believe that includes you wanting to be with someone regardless of age. I personally would have trouble connecting with a 24 year-old, mostly because of the "my youngest is older than you" mindset.

BDBoop's photo
Tue 12/14/10 11:08 PM
I've been diving through all the pictures in my area/age group, and nobody's been on within the past month. Is the timer broken?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next