Community > Posts By > BDBoop

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 10:12 PM

All the time, with the windows down even bigsmile

Can you name all the Reindeer in the Rudolph song in order flowerforyou

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen.

When you list the Seven Dwarfs, who do you usually forget?

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:48 PM

i m looking for a tru relationship and a girl who loves me only and not my money is there any girl?

Hey ladies.
He's got money!!!smokin

Inorite!?!

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:37 PM
No, mostly because I was too chicken to go up said tree to begin with.

Are you bilingual?

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:35 PM
There's some really good ones on here! Also more than a few I've never heard of.

I still would say Sound of Music. I actually misted up when they showed scenes from it on Oprah, when the whole famn damily was on for the reunion.

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:32 PM
/laughing hysterically

You called me Boob. laugh

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:31 PM
They were amazing. But I still think his kiss with Captain John was hotter.

I haven't seen the Sarah Jane adventures, but I did like watching her on Doctor Who.

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:29 PM

I'd date ya', divorced or no.flowerforyou smokin

flowerforyou Thank you. :smile:

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 01:55 PM
Thanks, Tammy! *hugs* Waiting for a ride to my friend's birthday party. I fear she is caught in rush hour traffic. sad

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 01:53 PM
Green!

Favorite pizza toppings? ^Yes. I'm in a rut.^

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 01:49 PM

i for one would be honored to have a woman who would stand up for herself (while she is up she can bring me a beer)

Warm and shaken....just the way you like itlaugh

Oh, exactly.

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 01:49 PM

now tell me your opion on what you think.
and would you really allow someone tell you that

Actually, as a woman who describes herself as "fiercely independent" I would call that a deal breaker. I couldn't be in a relationship with someone like that.

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 01:46 PM
Thanks, hon! flowerforyou

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 01:43 PM

Living alone takes some getting used to. I went from under my folk's roof to getting married and living with hubby and then kids. Now kids are all grown up and lost hubby three years ago, so I am now seeing what it is like to live alone.
I can walk around in my underwear all day long, just have to remember not to go outside in nothing else.ohwell

I was so excited after I got over the shock! I went from folks, to roommates, to folks and daughter. Then just daughter and I, then I got married (just shy of 37th birthday). Then six years with both of them, then the rest with he and I. Then 4 months with sister and her partner.

Then just me! And yes, I got way used to naturalism, either partially or totally nude. Now if I even feel like my nighty is too short, I have to put some pants on before I hit the ladies room.

sad This makes me a sad panda.

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 01:36 PM
Untouchable Face, Ani DiFranco. And don't go there if you can't bear to hear the effinheimer. Amazing song.

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 01:35 PM

What should I do?

I know you don't want to hurt her, but she loves you. It WILL hurt, no matter how kind and compassionate you are.

And if you're still sleeping with her, stop.

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 01:31 PM
Fans? Anybody? Anybody? .... Bueller?

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 01:30 PM
Oh goody! Cuz I KNOW I have a shot!!! </rampant sarcasm>

I loved him in Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place, but he was so Jim Carey like, back in the day.

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 01:30 PM

He's single again ladies!!!!! love

He was married to Alanis Morisette and Scarlett Johansson. Why would he ever leave either of them?

Alanis = engaged. Not married.

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 01:29 PM

ok, so i just watched what dreams may come, with robin williams, cuba gooding jr. and that chic from romeo is bleeding-----

Long, boring, very deep intellectually, but most of all for LSD heads. At one point I wanted to actually die of boredom just to see if i would land in heaven or hell. Graphics and stages were cool. Dialogue got a lil boring and took unnecessary twists. So . . .

Even Mr. Williams referred to it as "Wet Dreams May Come".

BDBoop's photo
Fri 12/17/10 01:28 PM

Last night for the third time since it came out. happy

Too bad Ledger died....he is my second favorite Joker behind Mark Hamill's animated version.

I loved him in that role. I was deeply, deeply saddened when he died. I think he would have been one of the true talents of his generation.

He was also great in 10 Things I hate about you!

Hey, I knew he was going places when I saw him in the TV show "Roar". Totally rocked.