Community > Posts By > Redrider1500

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 03:31 PM

End Story from Thomson Reuters Foundation

https://news.trust.org/item/20210813172208-7c4x1/

Floggings to forced marriages

Taliban fighters, unlike their political officers, are unfortunately behaving the same way they did when they were in power.
AAA yup. Got a group that wants to relive the stone ages. Is there solution?

Yes, but nobody besides the taliban want to go there. It was Hitler's solution to the jews. You are, we know, turn around, ignore the loud click. As crude as that group is, about the only way to make them think twice, is to dole out justice as they do.

Got a better idea? I'm all ears.

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 03:18 PM

Sure, it's all beer and skittles til someone gets serious and someone else ends up getting shot in the butt.
I'm inclined to agree with that thinking.Since we're all different, I'd say at some point, somebody is going to get their nose out of joint with that arrangement.

Been there, done that, not going back there again.

no photo
Tue 08/17/21 04:54 AM

It's a big fiasco over there. doofus biden gave away the military base that had an airbase a while ago, and how the only airport that can handle military aircraft is at Kabul, and the Taliban has taken hold of part of the runway. And, I guess it's near tall buildings, so they can shoot at the planes as they take off. It's currently shut down.

The USA had no business over there. I guess they were trying to teach the Afghan military how to fight, and use US supplied weapons. Problem- A good many solders in their army-CAN'T READ! How the devil can these guys be handed a weapon, if they can't read the operating instructions?

It's entirely possible we'll end up with a hostage situation. Who's to blame? Stupid biden. While all of this was coming down, stupid biden is on vacation at Camp David. So, the nitwit came back and starts blaming Trump.

Some are saying this is the biggest foreign policy mess ever. biden made it. He's trying to dodge the mess, but it's not working.He just made himself a one term president, if he doesn't resign first.

Idiot.
Oh, and after his useless speech, the jerk WENT BACK on vacation. Any wonder why some of us hate this jabbering IDIOT?

no photo
Tue 08/17/21 04:48 AM
It's not a huge thing. I did it when I was married. I wasn't out of pocket for it. It was appreciated.

I see a few guys don't wanna soil their manhood by painting their ladies toenails. At the time, mine used to get ingrown toenails. After a trip to a podiatrist which cost me $250 to get this ailment cleared up for her, I looked over the work done. I could do it. Saved her a lot of pain by simple filing. Painting was just an offshoot.

no photo
Mon 08/16/21 03:22 PM
It's a big fiasco over there. doofus biden gave away the military base that had an airbase a while ago, and how the only airport that can handle military aircraft is at Kabul, and the Taliban has taken hold of part of the runway. And, I guess it's near tall buildings, so they can shoot at the planes as they take off. It's currently shut down.

The USA had no business over there. I guess they were trying to teach the Afghan military how to fight, and use US supplied weapons. Problem- A good many solders in their army-CAN'T READ! How the devil can these guys be handed a weapon, if they can't read the operating instructions?

It's entirely possible we'll end up with a hostage situation. Who's to blame? Stupid biden. While all of this was coming down, stupid biden is on vacation at Camp David. So, the nitwit came back and starts blaming Trump.

Some are saying this is the biggest foreign policy mess ever. biden made it. He's trying to dodge the mess, but it's not working.He just made himself a one term president, if he doesn't resign first.

Idiot.

no photo
Sun 08/15/21 05:03 PM
I suspected it would come apart that fast. Just as fast as Vietnam did. Stuff falls apart, and no amount of shoring up will stop it from happening. All it really showed, was how weak the ruling government was.
And, just like rats deserting a sinking ship, we need to do the same.

no photo
Sun 08/15/21 06:53 AM
I can't find help if my life depended on it. Then, most demand more per hour than I make in an hour. And most can't be relied to show up everyday. Some have showed up drunk, or stinking of skunk. (Marijuana) One couldn't put his phone down.I just fired him.

I've told my customers that it's just me, it will get done to your liking. It's going to take that long and not one minute less. My saving on jobs, is that they know I will give them quality.

Companies are crying for good workers. I've got standing offers to come work for them. But it's not being self employed, like I have been for the last 40+ years. I was told once, when times are tight, and jobs scarce, there is always a job for those who want to work.

I wanna work. I've always had jobs.

no photo
Wed 08/11/21 07:25 PM
Lets see, if you bought one US dollars worth of bitcoin a month ago, and cashed out say, today, you would have gained- .000016, of a cent. I'd say, keep looking down, and pick up every penny you'd see laying on the street. You'd be money ahead- by a great deal.

no photo
Fri 08/06/21 08:00 PM
Definitely.

My ex would never speak loud enough to me, because I have tinnitus, and some loss of hearing. Which I found odd, because she was deaf in one ear. I purposely stayed to her left side, so she could hear me. (Her good ear.)

Oh well. I'm better off anyway.

no photo
Fri 08/06/21 07:44 PM
Maybe if you're so used to being a pretentious dick you've never really learnt healthy skills to woe a woman?

Remember that line? You're probably right. A casual guess is that many men haven't. Thus, you get plenty of, "Why?" and "How Come...." threads on here. I know personally, that I never learned how. Very few women are willing to allow men to fumble along until he does hit on the proper way.

Actually, I found that most women aren't too willing to give enough incentive to a guy to learn healthy skills in wooing women.

no photo
Sat 07/31/21 05:52 AM
Since when should I care what Bezos does? He could have taken that money he spent going into space, and burned it in a pile. It did nothing for anyone.

I'm more concerned about me. How something affects me. Just suppose his little stunt blew up at 10,000 feet? Or a seal failed when he got into space? (actually, if it did, I would have snickered for a moment) It means zero to me.

no photo
Thu 07/29/21 05:07 PM

Well let's see; one's a raving lunatic, would be dictator and calls our war dead "suckers and losers" the other is a good man that's doing a great job and has a better approval rating than the crazy one ever did.

WHICH IS THE OBVIOUS CHOICE?
Must be Trump. biden can't remember where the bathroom is.

no photo
Sun 07/25/21 02:52 PM

you'd think I'd know that by now, but I still feel so stupid about dating.

You'll figure it out. A general rule of thumb, unsolicited likes, messages coming to you, are scammers. I've been at it for 12 years. I had messages for the first two weeks. After that, I was old news. If I got a message, it was from forum posts.

What I thought was interesting, is that not one soul in my town, or close to it ever was a regular forum poster. In 12 years. I was reasonably active on them.

After a year, I just flat gave up.

no photo
Sat 07/24/21 03:23 PM
I wouldn't take on one, much less three more.

I considered one girlfriend at one time extremely lucky on my part. Heck, I never knew four women at the same time, at any one point in my life. And you think its nesisary to have three more???

Just what have you been smoking?

no photo
Fri 07/23/21 06:49 PM

People cheat because basically they can ... that's it !!!
There you go. That's it in one sentence.

Clearly they don't care about their mate's feelings. I say go ruin someone else's life.

no photo
Wed 07/21/21 03:46 PM

People always laughed about my tin foil hats, but now I feel much safer.

And as for tracking, it's called a mobile phone, but you can leave it at home if you want to, and use it as a home phone. Just like the olden days.

Or let the dog carry it. Don't bother to ask a cat.
LEAVE YOUR PHONE HOME!!!! Oh heaven forbid!!!

I do lots of times. I think I'm the only one at the family thankgiving that doesn't have one in my hand. Mine gets tossed in my truck during work. A flipper protects the screen, and all the junk I toss on top of it.

no photo
Wed 07/21/21 03:36 PM

Yes in a way it is good to explore space travel. I'd rather they'd explore other means of getting into space though, other than burning lord knows how many litres of fossil fuel.
That's all I think of whenever I see a rocket go up: why? The pollution is terrible. Nor is it a way that we can go into space and explore. Which at the same time is a good thing as we're not ready for that at all. As long as we cannot even take proper care of life on Earth, live peacefully without war and aggression and oppression, we shouldn't.
So if we can't really get into space yet... I consider that a good thing. For now.

Last I knew, rocket fuel was oxygen and hydrogen. But, I'll bet the hydrogen came from natural gas. So the rocket itself wasn't polluting as it ran. Any before it got pumped in the tanks, that's another story.

no photo
Thu 07/15/21 03:01 PM
Since I know I'd never be in that situation, I'd never consider any sort of reply to that.

no photo
Mon 07/12/21 08:32 PM
There are ways to pay less in taxes. I've been driving a $400 truck for the last three years. My tv is 20 years old. It's easy to find appliances that work for free. Cellphones become cheap when an android isn't a must have. Last time I went out to eat was three years ago.

I know how to stretch a buck farther than you know.

no photo
Mon 07/12/21 02:49 PM
If I was making 150K a year, I'd be saving 100K a year. And counting the days to retiring in 6-7 years.

If you're making anything close to that amount in a year, you're burning a lot of in worthless junk. There's lots of things I do not have and do not need.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25