Community > Posts By > Redrider1500

no photo
Fri 11/19/21 03:12 PM
I've been online for 12 years.

If I got two messages in a year, then I did something. I used to work on my profile, do new photos. Never got me anywhere. In 2014,I just gave up. All I was doing was getting aggravated. I wasn't doing myself any favors. I put my efforts in my work, and hobbies.

Besides, I couldn't read women at all. I never knew the difference between interest, or just being cordial. I know lots of guys will lie to women. I won't. Being completely up front with them, simply does not work. I'm only here for the forums. I haven't even browsed in the dating section, for a good five years. I've gotten notices in my e-mail inbox, I just delete them.
Why should I look for something that doesn't exist?

no photo
Fri 11/19/21 03:49 AM

is it so wrong to imagine the most beautiful women wearing heels and short tight dresses and makeup,expressing their femininity down to the ends of their long hair..
No.
Until reality smacks you in the face, with a fat one in flats, starts nagging you about how you don't have billions to spend on her.

That's why god invented garages.

no photo
Thu 11/18/21 07:33 PM
Now MSNBC has been barred from the courthouse because they tried to catch and photograph the jury in the van that was transporting them from the courthouse.
How nice of them to put people who are doing their civic duty in jeopardy. Make sure that the jury should be in fear of their lives IF they find Rittenhouse innocent.

So much for MSNBC's coverage of this trial.

no photo
Mon 11/15/21 05:41 PM

Rittenhouse went there with a loaded gun to kill. It was a plan. Murder. I have nothing else to say.
Not quite, he was there to defend his father's business.

I'm betting he had watched the Ferguson riots. Many businesses were lost in the that town -Except- for the ones that had gone out armed, and sat in front of their businesses. The rioters weren't wanting to confront an armed store owner. If I had a store in a mess like that, I'd have done the exact same thing. When your livelihood is at stake, some will defend it, even if it means shooting someone in the process.

no photo
Thu 11/11/21 03:45 AM

Before the start of the US college football season "experts" were predicting that crowded football stadiums would be "super spreader" events.

It appears a lot of the "experts", especially "experts" governments employ, were wrong (again) with dire predictions and warnings that seemed to be intended to instilled fear in people.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/politico-nightly/2021/10/14/the-covid-spike-that-didnt-happen-494708

Article headline: "The Covid spike that didn't happen"

https://news.ufl.edu/2021/10/no-covid-spikes-from-football/

Article headline: "So far, COVID-19 spikes from college football games haven’t materialized"

I'm not trying infer or insinuate people should ignore "experts".....I'm saying don't just pay attention to who a government parades around the media. Fearful people are easier to control and governments have used fear to control people. Hierarchies have used fear to maintain control whether it's in a tribe, a religion, a country or even today through international organizations like "World Climate Foundation" who are trying to scare people into compliance with their agenda.

These climate organizations lose a lot of credibility with me, when I find out they have ties, and funding from the government. What fool is going to put his paycheck on the chopping block by saying there is no such thing as climate change?

no photo
Thu 11/04/21 04:19 AM

Right ho. Righty post yeah. Lefties don't post because they see your insanity and laugh. No use arguing with you anymore, you have seen the light. Enjoy the coolaid.
🤪 How in the world could anybody deny or support these ridiculous ideas the democrats want to shove down our throats and destroy what makes us great… mark my words the progressive Democrats have shown their true of disdain for “ The American Way” and it is starting to backfire on them. It starts tonite in Virginia and New Jersey and Will carry on thru the 2022 elections…Apparently the democrats in congress along with joe and Kamala have the same mind set as you, not listening to or paying attention to the concerns of people that don’t lean your way is what is going to remove democrats from power and rightly so.

Hi Bart! You mention The American Way. What is your definition of that?
just a few things off the top of my head… educating our kids not indoctrinating them with the Bulls#it that is being taught in some schools,… protecting our Border and not letting non-citizens flood into our community’s when our kids resources are stretched to the limit now….respecting and supporting police and all first responders. They are our first line of defense. If we keep treating our police like they are the problem, than we could be on the road back to old west rules. If cops don’t show up than it’s self protection…protecting our religion and our history and not destroying them because 1 disturbed group of people are offended. Majority rules… with all due respect do you think this country is on the right track. Are you happy with the president or Vice President and the job they are doing, or not doing. I.e. Kamala . Or did you hate Trump that much. I just think since joe came in to office things have been going worse for most folks… just my opinion.
What it boils down to is very basic. The dems want to control everyone. What to say, what to do, what to think. They don't like people who want to control their own destiny. Independent people irk them the worst way. I don't like that, so you shouldn't do it.

That's where I break away from both parties. Wanna live under a bridge? Have at it. Just don't come begging for money from me, I won't give you any. Like being gay? Cool. Just don't hit on me, I'm not. Wanna dress like a girl, and you're a guy? You might look silly to me, but who am I to run your life? Just don't force yourself on women or little kids, that I strongly object to. From another country, and want to live here? Learn the language, enough that I can understand you. Come in legally, and get a job. I have to have one. You believe a certain religion? Fine. Just don't preach it at me, I'm not interested. Wanna run with your own kind? Go ahead, I'm not stopping you. Just don't call me names and claim I'm privileged. I have to go out and bust *** for everything I own, as you should.

What did I like about Trump? He didn't try to force us to do anything. He attempted to clear away the clutter, and hand us a better place to live.

no photo
Wed 11/03/21 03:12 AM

Virginia is on the brink of turning red for the first time in twelve years. IMO this is the beginning of the rejection of Biden and his liberal agenda starting with education ( don’t f with our kids). 2nd.Immigration ( paying inconvenienced illegal immigrants) don’t think so. 3rd.Economy ( gas prices up 60%, avg. groceries up 17% if you can get them.) not good. I could go on but why beat a dead horse. New Jersey could follow.
New Jersey is close. Cinerelli is up right now. McAuliffe ran off stage to pout over losing.
Take the hint, progressive dems. Your platform stinks. We don't need you in our lives. We can live without you telling us what to do. Instead of you wanting us "woke", You wake up to the fact we don't support you.

no photo
Mon 11/01/21 07:29 PM
Add in New Jersey, if Jack Ciattarelli beats Phil Murphy,the dems are going to start screaming rape. It would be such fun to see them go completely spastic.

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 03:53 PM
I could never figure that out ether. A friend of mine has a favorite quote-

"I'll let you make your own mistakes."

It fits quite well in dating. Most women never knew I considered being divorced once tossed up caution flags to me. Add a couple times over in divorces, I might back away from them altogether. I went out with one that was shopping for No.6, that was one and done for me.

I never dated all that much anyway. If women want to be that petty, and not give me a chance, then I really don't have too much time for them.

no photo
Wed 10/27/21 01:38 PM
Because they think we pick up on their subtle cues. And when we don't, they get mad.
I've told many women, I don't pick up your cues. If you want something, say so. And I've never met one that ever listened to me.

So there.

no photo
Wed 10/20/21 07:31 PM

They really do NOT listen.
They can parrot what you said upon request though...squeaking by.
I found a good many of them tend to talk to a man when he's doing something.
Say something important while your back is turned.

Won't speak up. Assume that you know why they're mad.

And since I'm a man, I'm always wrong.

(The last one irritates the life out of me)
generalisations are mostly inaccurate redrider and some can be very harmful waving
According to you. Past experiences tell me a different story.

no photo
Wed 10/20/21 03:04 PM
Edited by Redrider1500 on Wed 10/20/21 03:04 PM

They really do NOT listen.
They can parrot what you said upon request though...squeaking by.
I found a good many of them tend to talk to a man when he's doing something.
Say something important while your back is turned.

Won't speak up. Assume that you know why they're mad.

And since I'm a man, I'm always wrong.

(The last one irritates the life out of me)

no photo
Mon 10/18/21 03:50 AM

1 Spirituality, energywork, the 5D etc. is hugely important! It's not what I do but who I am.

2 Personal freedom, so I need a healthy balance in together and separate.

3 And a big one: I am VERY English minded & focused. I find it difficult to interact when someone's English is poor or non-existent as it comes up a lot, especially in a relationship.

Do you speak English more often than Dutch?

Not anymore in communication with people in real life, used to when I was still with my British partner, yes.
Much of what I do during the day is in English, reading, thinking, I did my coaching in English, the books I've written as well.

It has been a big part of my life since I was in Australia when I was 20, so basically my entire adult life.
Result is that much comes up in English when I'm talking to people, often don't know the Dutch word in that moment either. And for some reason it tends to come up a lot when I wish to express deeper feelings which is why it's important to me in relationship.

I got curious about a girlfriend of my then wife, about her german accent. She'd been in this country over 20 years, but she hadn't thrown off her accent. I asked her if she thought in german. She did, what she didn't want to do, is loose the german in her. (For family reasons)

I know several latinos living in this country. Their kids, born in this country, have no accent. But their parents do. Most of the time they just drop into spanish when conversing with each other. I suspect, that if they think in their native tongue, they will always carry the accent.

It's just my observation.

no photo
Thu 10/14/21 07:15 PM

1. I ride motorcycles. I'll stop when I'm dead. There isn't a woman alive that could get me to stop.

2. I can't multitask. I won't try. I focus on whatever task I'm doing, be it work, or listening to someone talking. Put me into a big group of people, I'll say almost nothing.

3. I'm not perfect. Don't make me guess at what you are thinking, give me looks like I should read you. Please speak up, years of loud noise has made me hard of hearing.

Is the hardness of hearing due to the motorcycle-riding?
No, it isn't. It's years of cutting wood with saws. What really made it bad was cutting metal siding, with a circular saw. I KNOW I put up acres of steel siding and roofing. I've worn out dozens of saws, saw blades by the hundreds.

Where tinnitis drives most people nuts. I've had it so long, I just don't pay any attention to it.

no photo
Thu 10/14/21 07:02 PM
My Mom wasn't very physical with me, but we really did talk a lot. She never, that I recall, ever said she loved me. But I knew it, and that was enough for me.

Once my dad started selling, he was gone most evenings. That was when she started teaching me card games. We sat and planned camping vacations together. I always went shopping with her. I helped her with chores, we cooked dinners, I helped canning.

The physical touching, we never did. It was our way.

no photo
Thu 10/14/21 02:06 PM
1. I ride motorcycles. I'll stop when I'm dead. There isn't a woman alive that could get me to stop.

2. I can't multitask. I won't try. I focus on whatever task I'm doing, be it work, or listening to someone talking. Put me into a big group of people, I'll say almost nothing.

3. I'm not perfect. Don't make me guess at what you are thinking, give me looks like I should read you. Please speak up, years of loud noise has made me hard of hearing.

no photo
Wed 10/13/21 06:54 PM
Oh. Well, you women just answered a pretty basic question I've asked myself for years.
Then, swearing off women was a correct move I made.

Only three ever made a move on me, in my life. I might have been disappointed, had I known that when I was 30.

Huh, I missed most of the grief you all could have hand me. Thank you.

no photo
Wed 10/13/21 02:50 PM
Who went up in that silly thing I could care less about.

How the motor came back to earth was reasonably clever. I think it landed better than the capsule. That came down and hit with a thud.

$25,ooo,ooo per person? They're dog nuts. The failure rate for rockets isn't anything to be proud of. One day, one of those will go boom, and then they will proclaim was a tragedy it was. It's just a new version of russian roulette.

no photo
Wed 10/13/21 02:37 PM

Depends on where you live. In most western countries that type of thinking is old-fashioned. It's much more common nowadays for both partners to work and to share the chores at home.

My ex wife was convinced, after getting married, the husband must provide for the family, and that the wife can stay at home. I think, it depends, on how you are brought up by your parents, and not where you live.

Hey liverpool guy. I was on hiatus for a coupla years How r u?....Back to the point. I agree with the point that it depends on how you are brought up.

All grand here :thumbsup:

My parents always told me, that a couple should share all family duties, though my ex wife was the complete opposite. One reason, that marriage went down the drain, I suppose.

Mine wanted to work, so I let her. Then it became my money ran the house, her money was hers. I paid for her car, insurance, put gas in it, and I couldn't borrow it unless I had to get parts for mine. If hers broke, I had to fix it, and pay for parts.

I'm glad mine circled the drain.

no photo
Sun 10/10/21 04:16 PM
Once. Then she circled back on me 30 years later.

It started to come back, then she pulled an old trick on me that worked when I was young.

It doesn't now that I'm old. I'm not putting up with it no more.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25