Community > Posts By > Tatilove

Tatilove's photo
Fri 03/25/11 07:10 PM

Okay, so what do I do??? I'm not super interested in a relationship with her. I need some advice on how to let her down gently. However, I don't want to be too gentle and just things worse. If you need more details ask. Otherwise, Thank-you in advance for your wise words.

Hi Smile, welcome to mingle!
First thing that came to mind while reading your message was, run dude, runnnn. But at the very end you said that you're not "SUPER" interested in a relationship with her. Does that mean you could be a little interested but not quite sure yet???
I think you need to set things straight with this woman. Tell her that you're not quite ready for a relationship, but if you feel that you're not "SUPER" interested but might "kinda" be, I think you should give it a try.
I know, I'm the only person telling you to do that and it sounds like a crazy thing (although not as crazy as the things she said in her message) but you have nothing to lose because if you take her out and things don't work out, you can end it right then and there.

I say... take her out on another date and if you realize that it's not working out, take that opportunity to let her know how you truly feel. "Break up" with her face to face, like a real man :P

Tatilove's photo
Tue 03/22/11 11:08 PM

david1979t posted:
Macho macho man......I got to be... a Macho man

So this is your idea of a macho man??? In that case I reallllllly think I'll pass lol.
but funny video though

my ideas don't matter

Awwwwwwwww come on esebulldog... you know we love to hear your ideas

Tatilove's photo
Tue 03/22/11 08:07 PM

So this is your idea of a macho man??? In that case I reallllllly think I'll pass lol.
but funny video though

Tatilove's photo
Tue 03/22/11 05:26 PM
Edited by Tatilove on Tue 03/22/11 05:29 PM

ADD YOURS TO MY LIST :)

Good post. I like that.

I'm glad you like it... now like I said ADD YOURS TO MY LIST lol

Tatilove's photo
Tue 03/22/11 05:20 PM
A manly man doesn't mind having a gay friend because he is secure of his sexuality, whereas a macho man would not come anywhere near gays.

Tatilove's photo
Tue 03/22/11 05:13 PM

My type is breathing. :tongue:

Spoken like a real man hahaha

Tatilove's photo
Tue 03/22/11 05:04 PM
Edited by Tatilove on Tue 03/22/11 05:28 PM
I have a thing for manly men, but when I tell someone I don't like macho men they think it's contradictory.

So I came up of the differences I've noticed between a masculine (manly) man and a macho man.

Here they are:
a manly man has this great instinct to protect.
Manly man gets respect without demanding it unlike a macho man.
A manly man likes to satisfy whereas a macho man wants to be satisfied.
A manly man likes to be in control whereas the macho man just likes to overpower.
A manly man quietly takes control because it is something that comes naturally to them, whereas the macho man usually has to demand the power or control.
A manly man never tries to prove his masculinity in front of people whereas the macho men can't find a better time to show how macho he can be then when his friends are over.
A manly man wants to be respected but a macho man would like to be feared.

There are plenty others and I'm sure you guys and gals have some of your own.
Guys, do you consider yourself manly or macho... why???

Girls, tell me what you think, are manly men and a macho men the same to you... What are the differences you've noticed yourself.

ADD YOURS TO MY LIST :)

Tatilove's photo
Tue 03/22/11 04:48 PM
It would be easier to tell you what's NOT my type thanw hat my type is. Because I am pretty open.

But two thing that are a must is, like msharmony said, he has to be taller than I am, masculine (not macho) and a gentleman.

Tatilove's photo
Mon 03/14/11 10:35 AM
Hi there!
Tatiana from montreal here.
Spring is just one week away, let's just hope we don't get another surprise snow storm here again.

Tatilove's photo
Mon 03/14/11 10:28 AM
lol Now I have a clear understanding of what men want, need, think and what they're all about.biggrin

Thank you GravelRidgeBoy :thumbsup:

Tatilove's photo
Thu 02/03/11 08:41 PM

Maybe now we know why guys find it so hard to get this right.

(Is there a "quote" button somewhere)?

The quote button is on the bottom right of the person's message you're trying to reply to

Tatilove's photo
Thu 02/03/11 08:18 PM

they say love is patient love is kind and all that crap. Perhaps the bible needs to be revised.

It's not the bible that needs to be revised. we're the ones who need to work on ourselves. True love really is patient and kind, love is not envious boastful arrogant or rude. It is true... if someone who says he is in love doesn't respect what love truly is, what is and isn't acceptable when in love, it's their problem.

Tatilove's photo
Sun 01/30/11 01:12 AM

ha broken hearts been single for a month and v days comin my girl told me she had to go back home to go to work then at seven i called she was suppose to be there instead she left whent to a guys house got drunk and is staying there and she never broke up with me im tired of bein cheated on im 2o was in army for 2 years got hurt work 2 jobs and am walkin alone in this world

She's not worthy of you. There is someone for you in this world. Persevere!

Tatilove's photo
Sat 01/29/11 10:26 AM

Did he just answer his own question?

LOL... I was thinking the same thing when I first views this topic haha

Tatilove's photo
Fri 01/28/11 11:18 PM
Montreal, Qc, Canada

Someone here already covered montreal, so I'll only write about the underground city and give the link to a 2 minute video.

Montreal, Canada is like two cities in one. Because we have what they call the underground city (ville sous-terraine) or "indoor city". It is actually the biggest underground city in the world. Meaning you can go straight from the office to the metro station without setting a foot outside. You can access hundreds of commerces, businesses, museums... everything you can think of, spread out in about 32 kilometers (20 miles) in the underground city.
Here's a link about the underground city... there are some picture there too http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground_City,_Montreal

Montreal is the second larges french city in the world (right after Paris) But pretty much everywhere you go, people speak english very well... sometimes with a bit of a french accent.

And this is a very brief video about the city... it's only 2 minutes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Ob9qpmeLc

Tatilove's photo
Fri 01/28/11 10:29 PM
Edited by Tatilove on Fri 01/28/11 10:32 PM
Women do not lose their feminity with age. The thing is as we age, we gain maturity, strength, self-confidence, reassurance in ourselves, while a man can stay the same pretty much all his adult life. I guess it sometimes scares men because they are so used being the "alpha male" so they start seeing us the way they see men; Like competition or as a threat... They are afraid they might lose their alpha male status.

I say, in a relationship we all have to make sacrifices. So yes, we might have gained a lot throughout the years, but I think we should still let the man know that HE is the alpha male (even if it is not what it is in reality). We just have to remember that some men have HUGE egos so we have to stimulate their egos :p
Kind of the same way we have some needs that we always want our men to meet :P

Tatilove's photo
Fri 01/28/11 09:37 PM
Well when you meet a girl you're not going to know right off the bat if she will take care of you, love you, hold your hands and be a true lover (your words). So I say, you go out there and date, meet people... because they don't wear a t-shirt that says "hey, I'm the girl you've been looking for" (well, some do)

Anyway, Good lucky buddy!

Tatilove's photo
Fri 01/28/11 09:29 PM
hmmm... content yes, but if there was a special someone to spend it with, I'd be all over that haha :P

Tatilove's photo
Fri 01/28/11 09:23 PM
So sorry to hear about your loss. May he rest in peace.
My heart goes out to you and your family and I will keep you in my prayers.

Tatilove's photo
Thu 01/27/11 11:17 PM
Yes, I believe it still exists. But sometimes we have such high expectations of what our partner should be like that it passes right under our noses and we don't even realize it.
But if there is one thing that keeps me going in this unstable, belligerent, hostile,cold world... it's knowing that love exists.
So yes Dakore, in my opinion it still exists. And I actually think it will ALWAYS exist.